Best Players of their Class After Rank Sale.

_FyskeR_ - Archosaur
_FyskeR_ - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Etherblade (West)
Post the names of top 5 players from each class , whom you think is the best After Rank Sale.
Post edited by _FyskeR_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• _FyskeR_ - Archosaur
    _FyskeR_ - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Assassins
    1-Shrimp
    2-CyborgFox
    3-Fatality_
    4-Vahearm
    not sure about the 5th one .

BM's
    1-Shimizau
    2-StudmuffinIX
    3-Sk_Takuechi
    i can't think of anymore good BM's

Barbs
    1-Teddy_tiger
    Rest all are equal, so i wont mention names

Wizard
    1-Cursed
    2-Proski
    3-Bloodmystic
    Rest all same.

Archer
    1-Pulse
    2-Soochi

Cleric
    1-Super heals
    I cant think of anymore good clerics in recent times

Psychic
    1-Dai_viper
    2-King_gab

Seeker
    All Are Same

Veno
    All Same

Mystic
    Sorry i don't know any Mystics
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sin - Ninjamom, shrimp, metrodium

BM - Does Cable count? Gaaraa_, Galeon also kept me buffed the whole time in TWs

Barbs - Rionhale, Bigfluffy, Zaibeast

Wizard - Proski. eru roration

Archer - Zhadi, agentpotato, pulse, soochi

Cleric - Zagzagel <3, lusin, qingfu? thought lunarmoon was ok, just not thinking of many others atm

Psychic - engel, misamisa

Seeker - aeonchild, sympathi
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    BM - Does Cable count?

No, I believe I went inactive when Rank went on Sale. I roll with Rank III buddy!

Well I guess the OP didn't clearly state it. Meatlog, I think he/she means with having the Rank 8/9 gear. Or I could be wrong...
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Juffin - Archosaur
    Juffin - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lmao at this list
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    I was thinking of the original rank sale, whether they have R8 or R9 or not, and you were better than most the BM's that had r8 >_>
  • Wizex - Archosaur
    Wizex - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    BARB

Best PK Barb= Teddy_Tiger is the best and he's annoying to kill. I like to put rionhail but he doesn't play anymore
    Best Cata Barb= Teddy_Tiger also takes this spot. I've never been more annoyed with a barb in tw. Nilnil, OIIID, and Zaibest are also good.
    Best Pve Barb=
    Cleric

Best PK Cleric= Super_Heals and Mango even though they're not r9 I admire their courage to go PK and still do good.
    Best TW Cleric= Ace_Caster, LilitthMorgan, and KissBetter. I don't think I've ever seen Super_**** in tw
    Best Pve Cleric=

Seeker

Best PK Seeker= AeonChild since Sympathi quit. Sebii is also good
    Best TW Seeker= Arixson and Aeonchild are the best TW. Maka is also good
    Best PVE Seeker= -

Blademaster

Best PK BM= I will give this to Hattori and Authentic. I had the opportunity to fight them and I thought they're great.
    Best TW BM= XCableX takes this spot although I haven't had a chance to fight him in TW but based on the videos he's really good
    Best PVE BM=

Wizard

Best PK Wizard= _CurseD without a question is the best in the server and maybe in the whole game too. Proski and BloodMystic are also great in PK as well as Swimma, Authentic, and Clausiusville
    Best TW Wizard = _CurseD is also the best in TW followed by proski, blood, and Claucius. I am also liking Wizimage in TW.
    Best PVE Wizard = -

Assassin

Best PK Sin= Metridium, Fatality, and Shrimp are the best, with Met on top. Met may also be one of the best in the whole game.
    Best TW Sin= Roxas and Met are the best. Shrimp, Gian and Mhond are also good
    Best PVE SIN=

Psychic

Best PK Psychic= Dai_Viper is the best. He is also one of the best in the whole game followed by Aquazor and Emancipation. Pluto is also great but she needs to gear up.
    Best TW Psychic= Dai_Viper, Aquazor, Mexican, and Eman
    Best PVE Psychic=

Mystic

Best PK Mystic= RadioxActive but he never pk's
    Best TW Mystic= AKB is the best and I can't name other Mystics that are great in tw
    Best PVE Mystic= -

Archer

Best PK Archer= Soochi and Ace are the best in PK. XPuLsEoFHeLL should be in this spot too but he rarely PK's
    Best TW Archer = XPuLsEoFHeLL and Metalogue the best archers in TW without a doubt. They may also be the best in the whole game. Other great archers in TW are Soochi, Animeth, Sharpshooter, Vexkiel, Potato and Geogaddi who is the most under-geared in this list.
    Best PVE Archer= -

Venomancer

Best PK Venomancer = Icezicle but he never plays anymore
    Best TW Venomancer = Merleah, Zapphy, and Aries are the best with leah on top
    Best PVE Venomancer =

The Best Players of all classes on the server and one of the best accross all servers are:
    _CurseD
    Dai_Viper
    Teddy_Tiger
    XPuLsEoFHeLL
    Metalogue
    Soochi
  • ollipopzzz
    ollipopzzz Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sins: SirSinALot... xxraselxx is freaking good... BadKidImDone

Barbs: Teddy_Tiger even though he can be a jerk :L

Cleric: only one i can think of i lunar moons

all really nice people... :D

oh and of course St/\gerBlazeb:victory
  • Vindrael - Lost City
    Vindrael - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This list is funny. It's like a VISA-approved e-peen contest. b:thanks

The list is also short: Best after rank sale is XCable. Followed closely by FoosRoDah. b:dirty
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What if we took out anyone who cashed their toon to the top,
    Im not saying there is anything wrong with it, im just saying has anyone ever asked
    for the best players who have done the long road ?
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    All that is in this server forum is best of threads. So boring. Maybe I should stir up trouble with Kat to keep this forum somewhat lively.

You ALL are best of hitting 'Submit' button on the Buy ZEN Page! Congratulations!!!!!!
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    All that is in this server forum is best of threads. So boring. Maybe I should stir up trouble with Kat to keep this forum somewhat lively.

You ALL are best of hitting 'Submit' button on the Buy ZEN Page! Congratulations!!!!!!

LMAO Rob b:shutup
  • Nahktuul - Archosaur
    Nahktuul - Archosaur Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    LMAO Rob b:shutup

b:laugh
    PWI Gamer since Closed Beta (Under RisenPhoenix/Nahktuul - Sanctuary/Archosaur)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nobody names me best anything!111!!111!!111!! =(

I only died twice for binding turret in TW last night on my archer, I`m that good and should be named best 9x archer! Seriously speaking range on those things is absurd with the dmg they deal, the fun of 4k hp and 2.4k turret hits. Turrets needed buff but they are plain ridiculous atm unless you are R9/N3/smth similar.

Somebody asked for skill based list, let`s see the names I can think of.

Best catabarb was fluffers, hands down. Were there barbs harder to kill? Maybe but they also spent 10x he did on their toons.

The only sin I`ve ever been seriously scurred of is met, like it or not. He rolled everybody with whatever he had before R9, all the R9s included. Whenever Met was in west, all the bigmouths were on "phone/otherwise occupied".

Out of Archers I gotta say Rynis, or however he was spelled. I still remember how I did look out for Rynis, not any of the R9 archers Nem had when I TW`d against them. There are million and 2 archers, only Rynis stood out as freaking deadly in lower gear.

Venos? I cant think of any Veno worth mentioning but mizandry and she was never half tested, Cursed hit me for 16k when he first got his R9(+10?) as first wizzard on server I think. Miz? Oh she hit me for 26k.

Psys? Is there actually somebody who doesnt rely on high, scratch that, absurd soulforce and selfbuffs?

You like the kid or you dont but I`ve never seen any BM even with half the timing cable got. I did once stumble on him in TW, decided to lock him outta position but the kid never gave a chance for it with antistuns constantly on him till he was safely in position. Actually I stumbled on him few more times that TW, never getting chance to do anything . Never left stealth on my sin for him.

Mystics? No, I`ve not seen any mystic that relies on skill instead of gear - with the number of mystics comparing them is pretty difficult with no set standard too. Still, kitty has to say his wifey whenever she starts to feed kitty properly!"

Clerics? Lilith, I heard, was pain to kill but she also was one of the most geared clerics on server too, even if she only had 1 piece(or 2?) of R9.

Wizzies? It`s hard to say either of these is good due immense gear gap to whatever I`ve managed to test them with but there is no 2 more annoying jumping wizzies than auth and cursed. Auth even more than cursed. But I believe cursed is more on the position while auth is better in getting in position with jumping.

And seekers? Point me to a non R9+12 seeker that is actually freakishly annoying. It`s really difficult to call anybody actually good behind such gear as the gear gap to what most ppl are wearing is ridiculous.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur
    Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Roll me please, I'm out in west all the time.
    Leader/co-founder of TELETUBIE
    make many haters want to qqb:cry
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    Roll me please, I'm out in west all the time.

You've already got plenty of rolls.
    edited September 2012
    Are you implying that u can roll me? Or you wanna play wanna play a bet with me?
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    I need a Rank 9 player or a Rob to buy me a basement. Anyone?

• Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    Are you implying that u can roll me? Or you wanna play wanna play a bet with me?

............. wow, nevermind, that one completely went over your head. Are you still sore after I beat you 3-0 months back, after you talked all that trash? lol.

In all seriousness, RioN was/is probably the best PK barb I've ever fought.
  • Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I need a Rank 9 player or a Rob to buy me a basement. Anyone?

you can stay under my bed...guaranteed WiFi b:victory
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    WNB....for Psy not relying on gear and SF, you forgot Pluto. Hands down the best Psy around for skill alone in my opinion.

And... lmao Met, that went right over Teddy's head, lol.
    edited September 2012
    So proud right, all talk big , why dont u 1 on 1 me ? you scared? you make big statement, and yea im calling you out.
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    Whatever you say, rolls. Must suck to spend so much time to +12 to exact "revenge" when you're completely unable to. b:laugh go 1v1 your friends or something.
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Play nice and please keep it on topic or I'll have to close this. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So proud right, all talk big , why dont u 1 on 1 me ? you scared? you make big statement, and yea im calling you out.

Must suck spending so much on a PvE server, amirite.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
    edited September 2012
    Maybe that statement is true if it come from someone else, looking at your gear vs mine, and you are complaining about it. I directly call you out and what , u refused. Doesn't matter if it is ur sin or archer, to me same thing, will only come 1 result.
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    PVP thread in this PVE server b:embarrass

Barb Teddy_Tiger, Jason(when he is playing barb), bigflufy

BM XGaybleX

Wiz CINDRELLA b:kiss

Cleric Amour, Lilithmorgan

Veno Mesimarja

Archer xPuLsEoFHeLL

Psy Dai, Niss, GIANT GANGNAM :D

Sin 1v1 anyone? jk xP, Forgeeeeeeeeeee

Seeker Aeon

Mystic RadioActive material
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    you can stay under my bed...guaranteed WiFi b:victory

If I do that, you know how bad it would be if you happen to bring a man over and have your bed squeak all night?

Next morning I'll be complaining about my *** hurting and everyone gets the wrong impression of me and you Super. I'll have to refuse.

Anyone else?

• Super_Heals - Archosaur
    Super_Heals - Archosaur Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If I do that, you know how bad it would be if you happen to bring a man over and have your bed squeak all night?

Next morning I'll be complaining about my *** hurting and everyone gets the wrong impression of me and you Super. I'll have to refuse.

Anyone else?

b:sad
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ............. wow, nevermind, that one completely went over your head. Are you still sore after I beat you 3-0 months back, after you talked all that trash? lol.

In all seriousness, RioN was/is probably the best PK barb I've ever fought.

haha, did u really beat him 3-0? when was it? in your dream or what?b:sad
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
This discussion has been closed.