SO ive heard

maori534
maori534 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Etherblade (West)
ive heard that HT is the most popular server.
i have been in the Archosaur (PvE) this whole time and decided that the population was decent, but wanted to try a REALLY populated area to make the experiance more worth while.
I just maDe a cleric in HT server..and im surprised because the whole town "city of plume" is really dead. there is 1 person afk...
while in the other server there were quite a few people running all over the place and fighting and stuff.

so why is this? i keep hearing HT has a lot of people, but from being in this server for 10 minutes, i already feel lonley.

is it cause the city of plume is a lvl 1 new character city? and everyone else is else where?

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!
Post edited by maori534 on

Comments

• Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    maori534 wrote: »
    ive heard that HT is the most popular server.
    i have been in the Archosaur (PvE) this whole time and decided that the population was decent, but wanted to try a REALLY populated area to make the experiance more worth while.
    I just maDe a cleric in HT server..and im surprised because the whole town "city of plume" is really dead. there is 1 person afk...
    while in the other server there were quite a few people running all over the place and fighting and stuff.

so why is this? i keep hearing HT has a lot of people, but from being in this server for 10 minutes, i already feel lonley.

is it cause the city of plume is a lvl 1 new character city? and everyone else is else where?

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!

afk in archo, or afk in realm of reflections or afk in snowy villageb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    or playing two war guilds........ b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    HT doesn't get many new players. And if new characters are made, it goes straight to snowy village b:chuckle

Tideborn city has to be very crowded now, and archosaur is always crowded.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    day 1= new toon made....1 week later lvl 100+ :p
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • KanaBanana - Heavens Tear
    KanaBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    day 1= new toon made....1 week later lvl 100+ :p

That is, if you can afford plvl. If not, you'll stick around, lvl up a bit, maybe farm your 80 gear and realize how ridiculously overpriced this stupid server is and quit.

Or, start cash shopping, spend $2k on a game only to realize what a waste it was and THEN quit. It's a cyclical thing, really, but it all adds up to the same result.

[Edit: Back on topic, you won't find people in the starter areas anymore, honestly. No one ever levels up the old fashioned way. Gtfo before HT and its overpriced bullcrap consumes your life.]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That is, if you can afford plvl. If not, you'll stick around, lvl up a bit, maybe farm your 80 gear and realize how ridiculously overpriced this stupid server is and quit.

Or, start cash shopping, spend $2k on a game only to realize what a waste it was and THEN quit. It's a cyclical thing, really, but it all adds up to the same result.

[Edit: Back on topic, you won't find people in the starter areas anymore, honestly. No one ever levels up the old fashioned way. Gtfo before HT and its overpriced bullcrap consumes your life.]

Someone sounds a lil' mad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Someone sounds a lil' mad.

this.

There's always people who fail at a game and have to QQ about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    this.

There's always people who fail at a game and have to QQ about it.

WTB>more TW vids.

Frickin' reset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The game is dead and PWE is greedy, making it so most of the og's who actually made the game fun to play, leave. That is all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    In all seriousness, the community, as a whole, really degraded from what it was when I had first started playing too. I didn't quit because of inflated prices; I quit because the community had grown to be something less desirable. Don't get me wrong, there are some good people left on HT, but there are too many bad apples for my liking. Besides, with the big change that's coming soon, in my life, I doubt I would even have enough time in the week to farm the coin that would be needed to remain competitive,
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Having r9 and a lot of event gold is enough for tw. Funny enough, thanks to pwe i could really hamster those event golds. But i rarely log on anymore... This other game doesnt allow me to since its just too good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    In all seriousness, the community, as a whole, really degraded from what it was when I had first started playing too. I didn't quit because of inflated prices; I quit because the community had grown to be something less desirable. Don't get me wrong, there are some good people left on HT, but there are too many bad apples for my liking. Besides, with the big change that's coming soon, in my life, I doubt I would even have enough time in the week to farm the coin that would be needed to remain competitive,
    Sadly this is true for most of the community in all servers. Though there are a few of us out there who try to make a difference >.<.
    Having r9 and a lot of event gold is enough for tw. Funny enough, thanks to pwe i could really hamster those event golds. But i rarely log on anymore... This other game doesnt allow me to since its just too good.

28 days to go for mine. b:shedtear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I didn't realize new players still come to this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • soleida
    soleida Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I have to agree with Kana on this server.

Level up my veno and cleric at the same time. Most off the time I got stuck on doing quests and reflection. (no Pwlvl here) Even too I find some friends most of the ppl on this server sucks.

There is no way ppl help you without getting something in return. Veno's seems to be "Outdated" any way. Dont expect ppl to take you to FF.

Sadly on Cleric ppl love to have you untill you ask for a little help on getting 1 single herb in WC. Where are all the R9 gear noobs? Oh damm they are on wc looking for a cleric to join their squads. As for make a new char its: pwlvl form lvl 1 ........who cares they dont know how to play the class they made .....

Maybe some ppl need to move on to another less social games.............because to me PWI was about Teamwork.
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Not every one is so horrible. Come on. I run into a lot of nice people on HT. Of course, it also helps if you're nice too, and use good language... I have a bad tendency to mock those who consistently fail to make sense without a translator.

When I'm not helping out friends, doing my own quests, or busy with specific things, I like to stand in the middle of arch and watch for (and help!) people with their early bh's. Gouf, Khewy... Whatever. I've seen others do it too. But we can't read your mind. You have to ask for help. And when you do, please listen to us. We know what we're doing and we DON'T like seeing you smooshed. b:shocked
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2012
    What do you expect, this server is like 5 years old? do you really expect noobs still flooding the starter area's? If you just started this game, then it sucks for you. But it actually requires a lot of work to get where other people who played this game for over 4 years are.

The community can indeed suck, if you complain and QQ a lot. Starting this game is silly though, since there are other games around that are better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]