What is wrong with some ppl?

MiniST - Sanctuary
MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
I don't understand why people don't reply when you answer to world chats for squads? So many times, I've posted class, and w/e they asked for, yet I get no response. I know for bounty hunters, you can get a lot of replies, but for things like caster nirvana and full warsong... One example is a squad asking for someone to solo pavilions and I respond with my sin that can solo water/wood/earth. I get no response. The worst part is, 10 mins later same person world chats, "Need someone to solo water or wood". I don't even know this person and have no knowledge of anything I've done to offend them. At least say something like "nty", "I don't like you", "*** off", so I know where to stand. I don't know what they are even scared off. Caster nirvana world chat is just weird. I'm a veno, and I have g16 lunar wpn. Usually, I just reply with "veno". Unless the wc asks, for wpn I don't link. Half the time I get a inv. Half the time I get nothing. Can't say a nty or something? Cause I know they didn't get a full screen of responses because the next world chat is asking for the same number of people. One time, I got really pissed off, I linked my weapon, and they immediately responded with "I didn't see your pm". Go *** off, man b:angry I need to make a list of these people, so next time I can say when they respond to my wc for something, "*** off u pos, but hey at least I responded". b:chuckle
Post edited by MiniST - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've had that happen to me before as well. I normally wont bother to ask why and continue on with my day.

(Also, I keep such a list as you mentioned for that reason and a few others b:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Whats wrong with people is the horrible inception of the "elite" factor.

It makes this panda sad, but the fact is that now the soft cap for the game is 101, if you push it, or took advantage of the past, a character may even be 105. Gratz to them. Ocean sales make +10 the norm for the semi-elite (those who want to pretend they can solo the game and have an ego and love to talk it up) and compounds the issue.

What? You don't have +10 Nirv or +10 r8 or even +anything R9? Lets ignore you.

The ability to access supreme gear with no effort is what leads to the situation where tons of characters are being ingnored for lots of game content. The worst part is, from Fuzzy's exp, is the people that practice such things can`t even keep up with what they WC for. Makes the panda sick to think of how many "+10 or gtfo" squads he has seen where the person asking for it will end up being the lowest DD in the squad.

Don't pay such people in WC any mind...

Don't pay any mind to APS who want this or that...

The VAST MAJORITY of every server is in the same boat where they look at such things and wonder why they arn't accepted.

WC is a bad way to find a squad for anything.

Might take some work and some time, but a good faction is worth 10 billion teles to try find a squad and worth 20 billion hrs of watching WC for a squad.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »

It makes this panda sad, but the fact is that now the soft cap for the game is 101, if you push it, or took advantage of the past, a character may even be 105. Gratz to them. Ocean sales make +10 the norm for the semi-elite (those who want to pretend they can solo the game and have an ego and love to talk it up) and compounds the issue.

The ability to access supreme gear with no effort is what leads to the situation where tons of characters are being ingnored for lots of game content. The worst part is, from Fuzzy's exp, is the people that practice such things can`t even keep up with what they WC for. Makes the panda sick to think of how many "+10 or gtfo" squads he has seen where the person asking for it will end up being the lowest DD in the squad.

The VAST MAJORITY of every server is in the same boat where they look at such things and wonder why they arn't accepted.

Might take some work and some time, but a good faction is worth 10 billion teles to try find a squad and worth 20 billion hrs of watching WC for a squad.

its both funny and sad at the same time when the person asking for +10 sins and bms is an aps barb with deicides or (to a slightly lesser extend g13 nv claws) b:chuckle
    the buff is nice, but rather ignore those "barbs"
    also @OP:
    sometimes its just easier to either WC sq is full or ignore some ppl, altho i usually only do it to sins (and sometimes sage venos when on barb/sin, i idgaf if got lv11 amp or not)
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited September 2012
    Posting in red makes the panda's poor eyeballs go screwy.. hard to read on the forum background. b:surrender
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Posting in red makes the panda's poor eyeballs go screwy.. hard to read on the forum background. b:surrender

too bad ;o
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When i make squad for bh or caster i generally get a lot of pm, when i don't have a lot i try to answer them, but when i get 10+ i'm sorry but it's to long to pm one by one, so normally will wc ''Full sorry and thx all for the pm''. (generally for bh i don't ask weapon)

When i ask people for caster and ask class and link weapon and get people just pm ''inv'', i don't reply, if they can't reply with what i asked, i don't bother reply to them as well. I usually just ask weapon to don't get people with TT80-90, i will even priorize TT99 clerics to the R8-9 ones cause generally they are better healer. (Plus they are generally so happy that you take them, i got a TT99 cleric the other day in 3 runs and he didn't stop to thank me to took him even if he's a tt99 cleric)

It's like when we wc ''WTS a panda pm me OFFER ONLY'' and people pm ''how much'', i asked offer, if i wanted a exact price i would have said it.

Sometime i don't answer cause i know the person is a scammer or trouble maker and answer that to the person will just make a long fight in pm which i don't need when i'm forming a squad.

Sometime when you pm the person back ''no thx'' they will be okay and just say ''kk thx'',but some other people will start you a convo QQing like that:

''X'': me pls

Me: no sorry

''X'': but i need it

Me: sorry it's full

''X'': but you asked a sin and i'm sin

Me: sorry already got one

''X'': ye but i pmed you just after your wc

Me: sorry got a lot of pm i invited the first one that pm me

''X'': F U B****.

^ and trust me i see a lot of that, so sometime i just don't pm back to make my life easier.
    Even today i was making a caster and had 2 clerics and 2 mystics and i was wcing for DD and a cleric started to insult me cause i wasn't taking her while i just asked for DD.

I personally learn that if i pm someone after saw a wc and don't get pm or inv i try a other squad or make my own.

The best solution is if you don't like when people don't answer you, make your own squad and feel free to answer back everyone one by one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    too bad ;o

If you actually make posts for other people to read them, then I guess it's actually too bad for you.

Anyway, I've had this happen like 10 times in a row for BH one time. And I'm a damn cleric. Even if you already have one, what's wrong with having another?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's like when we wc ''WTS a panda pm me OFFER ONLY'' and people pm ''how much'', i asked offer, if i wanted a exact price i would have said it.

When that happens, i have a fixed price, 400m take it or leave it. I have yet to sell anything worth more than 400m, so that price works wonders for me.

Sorry to hear that mini, this has picked up more recently in the past few months sadly. Before people used to reply, with something, now they don't. It could be that people are forming the "perfect" squads for things, and your class just doesn't fit in. That happens often in delta. I have done about 70 full deltas now, with all the "weird" combinations. Yet when we go for bh delta, wave 2, heavens forbid you have 2 of the same class b:shocked. It's wave 2, i can tank it on my bm with 6k hp b:cry

These days i hardly reply to any world chat for help with members or tanking for bh, before i used to help in 4~8 warsongs on the warsong day, do 2~4 lunars, but the above attitude just pushes me to run with my friends.

Like fuzzy said, aps is not everything, but everything in this game has its place, and when all classes mix, the game is fun. 5 sins, 1 bm is not the solution to everything.
  • Riverwillows - Sanctuary
    Riverwillows - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Unfortunately, it's become the norm for "No answer = No thank you". I called someone on it once, said it was rude and she basically told me "...I don't have the time to answer ALL the pms I get, I just answer the ones that I need/agree/accept....etc" . Everyone is thinking like that now.

So, that's the reason. It is now pretty much the common modus operandi to not answer if ppl are full up or don't like your offer, etc. Sigh. It was so different just a year ago. People were more courteous.
  • fuzzywuzz
    edited September 2012
    Like fuzzy said, .... 5 sins, 1 bm is not the solution to everything.

Please do not ever try to even attempt to speak for this barb.
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't understand why people don't reply when you answer to world chats for squads?

I agree with Fuzzy, it must be the "elite" factor. Either your class isn't good enough, or you didn't link your weapon which must mean it's a cheap-*** low refined weapon (in their mind ofc). In either case, they should give some more specifics in their wc. But well, if you're not good enough just let them shout another hour b:laugh

The non-answering from wc is something that only bugs me when they continue shouting after though. On bh I often put in an auto-reply "full, sorry" BEFORE even shouting in wc. If I'm at boss in seat/metal and don't ask for a tank, I know I'll get a huge spam-list and often still get pms after 10min or so (no joke).
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When that happens, i have a fixed price, 400m take it or leave it. I have yet to sell anything worth more than 400m, so that price works wonders for me.

When i ask offer it's cause it's something i don't know the price, example i got 2 cluster box in pack (the crystal to make rings) i didn't had a clue about the price of it, i asked in my faction no one knew, so i world chat that saying i sell pm me offer and people pm me ''price?'', i don't know it's why i ask offer.

What i find rude though it's people you invite in squad and than after 5 minutes they leave the squad without a word, so you pm to know if they dc, than they answer they don't need or don't have tali, that i find it rude to leave without a word making people think you dced.

Before i had a lot more patience, but now with all the trolls, the crying babys, the people that don't read and pm you (ex: you ask for only barb and a sin pm you) and etc i don't have the patience to pm 25 persons one by one to say ''sorry full'', but at least i do a wc saying thx for pm but full, if i get 3-4 pm i can take i pm, but for more i wc which i think is enough, if they see my annoucement for make squad they can see as well when i say thx for pm but full.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh wow since when is someone not including you elitist? I'm sorry but if you have time to complain you have time to make your own squad. Most of the time if I'm going to make a squad for nirvana or BH I expect you to have AT VERY LEAST +3 gear on at least a good portion of it. We are level 100 people we have mirages coming out of our ears there is no excuse for not being +3...none. That being said if I ask for 5 aps it means my squad is literally ALL 5 aps anyway so I like to keep the trend up. If you wanna join with a lower aps after I've asked for that high (which is rare people) then make a good case. I am not elitist for wanting a fast squad.......
    I don't require +10 gears just the aps to do enough damage at that point :P Honestly I almost never have any issue finding squads when i start forming them in WC x2 or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    the culture to ask 5 APS/rank 9 in reguler nirvana and rank 8 also certain class in caster is pretty annoying for me. i remember when i join 1 nirvana squad, they ask 5 aps sin +10, it was need like 45 minute to get all ppl and started it. i never understand why they never wanna take barb in nirvana. with devour and their buff and also their ability to grab agro its alot better rather than taking 4 sin, 1 BM and 1 veno. Funny how i often see many sin now have +10 weapon and have hp less then 6k hp, even my veno has 7,5k HP and how often they die in nirvana.

I remember 1 time someone ask me to get 1 cleric or he leave cause he dont wanna longer run in caster nirvana. What happen next is that his dying like 10 times in caster. That run was not fast, that run was annoying cause ppl just wanna have 1 cleric.

The other experience i saw 1 seeker ask rank 8 or rank 9 in caster nirvana then he also ask for BH 5 aps sin and BM in bh warsong and he ask ppl to link weapon. i was like LoL this guy asking too much and himself only have rank 8 weapon +2.

i often getting reject cause im cleric or veno even my gear are good enough to play as DD, thats why i often making squad by my own. i never ask ppl to pm me link just their class. and hei, i often getting pm from non rank 8 and sometimes OP rank 9 +12 weapon. and really this rainbow squad still makes the run smoothly. I often have 4 cleric, 1 veno and 1 seeker in squad, 3 of them are no rank 8 but hei the run is still smooth and no one die.

I saw 1 ppl before only using legendary weapon g12 +2 and now he has g16 nirvana. 1 time he pm me and say thank u cause i often take him to caster nirvana. i told him that he should do the same thing to other ppl who dont have rank 8. cause if no one take them, then it will be really hard for them to upgrade their gear.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited September 2012
    Oh wow since when is someone not including you elitist? I'm sorry but if you have time to complain you have time to make your own squad. Most of the time if I'm going to make a squad for nirvana or BH I expect you to have AT VERY LEAST +3 gear on at least a good portion of it. We are level 100 people we have mirages coming out of our ears there is no excuse for not being +3...none. That being said if I ask for 5 aps it means my squad is literally ALL 5 aps anyway so I like to keep the trend up. If you wanna join with a lower aps after I've asked for that high (which is rare people) then make a good case. I am not elitist for wanting a fast squad.......
    I don't require +10 gears just the aps to do enough damage at that point :P Honestly I almost never have any issue finding squads when i start forming them in WC x2 or not.

You haven't seen my luck with refining b:surrender

But I make up for it by actually knowing how to play. I rarely die, and the fact that my R8 gear is only +2 or +3 isn't really noticeable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Personally, if I wc for more for BH and get a blue wall, I don't reply to everyone because it would take all day. I do, however, make a point to wc "full, ty all" or something to that extent when I have filled the squad. If I only get 6 or so replies I take the time to reply to the extra whispers.

If I wc something like "LF cleric for...." and a BM replies, they get ignored. Learn to read.

But I do agree that I hate it when someone advertises for DDs for whatever, and I reply on a DD char (like my wiz for caster), get no response... then see the ad again a few moments later. Seriously, if you want a specific class, just say it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't understand why people don't reply when you answer to world chats for squads? So many times, I've posted class, and w/e they asked for, yet I get no response. I know for bounty hunters, you can get a lot of replies, but for things like caster nirvana and full warsong... One example is a squad asking for someone to solo pavilions and I respond with my sin that can solo water/wood/earth. I get no response. The worst part is, 10 mins later same person world chats, "Need someone to solo water or wood". I don't even know this person and have no knowledge of anything I've done to offend them. At least say something like "nty", "I don't like you", "*** off", so I know where to stand. I don't know what they are even scared off. Caster nirvana world chat is just weird. I'm a veno, and I have g16 lunar wpn. Usually, I just reply with "veno". Unless the wc asks, for wpn I don't link. Half the time I get a inv. Half the time I get nothing. Can't say a nty or something? Cause I know they didn't get a full screen of responses because the next world chat is asking for the same number of people. One time, I got really pissed off, I linked my weapon, and they immediately responded with "I didn't see your pm". Go *** off, man b:angry I need to make a list of these people, so next time I can say when they respond to my wc for something, "*** off u pos, but hey at least I responded". b:chuckle
    Because its so easy to level nowadays your essentially talking to a bunch of lv40 noobs who noobed it up to lv101 so is their level of interaction >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sometimes, there are just too many whispers to reply to them all. Like when you wc for DD for BHs, usually, spam city; in that case I'll usually wc again "squad full, ty", but it's not rational sometimes to reply individually to a wall of blue.
    Sometimes, people don't follow the wc directions (pm class, pm offer etc).
    Sometimes, people don't read at all; I asked for a barb, got 10000 sins whispering me >.>
    Sometimes, like in Bella's experience, responding to people can cause a crapload of aggravation. A friend of mine got verbally harassed for filling the squad and not including someone who pm'd them.

If it's a case of outright ignoring you while still wcing for the service you provide, like in your warsong example, then yes that's pretty rude. However the majority of the time I think it's just that there's only so many people you can whisper without losing some others.
    It's not that people are really trying to be intentionally rude, it's just a speed/efficiency thing.

Don't be so damn needy, people. It's unattractive.
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Unfortunately, it's become the norm for "No answer = No thank you". I called someone on it once, said it was rude and she basically told me "...I don't have the time to answer ALL the pms I get, I just answer the ones that I need/agree/accept....etc" . Everyone is thinking like that now.

So, that's the reason. It is now pretty much the common modus operandi to not answer if ppl are full up or don't like your offer, etc. Sigh. It was so different just a year ago. People were more courteous.

When I form squads for BH's I get a LOT of pm's so I get what I asked for, wether its a specific class or "any class 1st pm" and I generally get too many pms to respond to all saying "sorry full". There's a reason for this.

Common courtesy does NOT equal responding to 20 pm's for a spot saying its full.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    the culture to ask 5 APS/rank 9 in reguler nirvana and rank 8 also certain class in caster is pretty annoying for me. i remember when i join 1 nirvana squad, they ask 5 aps sin +10, it was need like 45 minute to get all ppl and started it. i never understand why they never wanna take barb in nirvana. with devour and their buff and also their ability to grab agro its alot better rather than taking 4 sin, 1 BM and 1 veno. Funny how i often see many sin now have +10 weapon and have hp less then 6k hp, even my veno has 7,5k HP and how often they die in nirvana.

I remember 1 time someone ask me to get 1 cleric or he leave cause he dont wanna longer run in caster nirvana. What happen next is that his dying like 10 times in caster. That run was not fast, that run was annoying cause ppl just wanna have 1 cleric.

The other experience i saw 1 seeker ask rank 8 or rank 9 in caster nirvana then he also ask for BH 5 aps sin and BM in bh warsong and he ask ppl to link weapon. i was like LoL this guy asking too much and himself only have rank 8 weapon +2.

i often getting reject cause im cleric or veno even my gear are good enough to play as DD, thats why i often making squad by my own. i never ask ppl to pm me link just their class. and hei, i often getting pm from non rank 8 and sometimes OP rank 9 +12 weapon. and really this rainbow squad still makes the run smoothly. I often have 4 cleric, 1 veno and 1 seeker in squad, 3 of them are no rank 8 but hei the run is still smooth and no one die.

I saw 1 ppl before only using legendary weapon g12 +2 and now he has g16 nirvana. 1 time he pm me and say thank u cause i often take him to caster nirvana. i told him that he should do the same thing to other ppl who dont have rank 8. cause if no one take them, then it will be really hard for them to upgrade their gear.

I like everything about this post. Well said man.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't understand why people don't reply when you answer to world chats for squads? So many times, I've posted class, and w/e they asked for, yet I get no response.

I'm not sure how to say this without being offensive, but here goes.

Are you one of those annoying world-chatters? If so, you might just be on the black list of many individuals.
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Deffinitely one thing I have learned from. If I PM someone lookin for a DD, or Psy, or whatever, and they dont inv or reply, I just keep lookin till I find a squad for what I need.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I try to help out when someone is looking for a specific class for bhs , cultis ect. when i have the time and they've been asking in wc for a bit.

I watched someone wc for well over an hour one day for an aoer for wave 4 culti. After i got done with my stuff, i thought i would pm to help out.

Me: archer (103) for W4.
    The reply i got was almost instant:
    Her: link weapon.
    Me: what does it matter youve been wcing for over an hour for aoe.
    Her: Sorry but we need at least r8 +5
    Me: -.- its not all about the weapon.
    Her: link weapon
    Me its about knowing what to do and team work.
    Her: link weapon.
    Me: Links weapon (r8 +10)
    Her: instant squad invite
    I decline the squad invite.
    Her: why?
    Me: Its not about the weapon, its about knowing what to do, and when to do it.

When i logged off an hour later, she was still wcing for an aoe for W4.b:laugh

To many people worry about what your weapon is, how high its refined ect.
    Lord only knows how we used to manage a full delta in tt90 with +3 and +4 refines.
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2012

you hit it right on the target. its stupid people that need the armor cant get in. but if your r9 +12 you can. Anybody else see the problem here? this is why people quit they dont even have a chance to get their gear the only ones who can get in are elite geared r9 +12s
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Solution to all this is simple:

Squad with friends and faction mates.

That's what I do unless we need a specific class and then I ask the squad(respectively with friends/factmates first) to check their FL and faction for that class. If none found, then I WC. It's a last resort.

One delta I was in once, my squad got scammed for old book pages(wizard begged pages to be banked and split) and since then I don't take random people often or lock down rules that this is how it works and we won't change it for you.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree, I do find it a little rude to ask for something and then ignore people when they respond to the question. In general, If I have 3-4 pms, I'll whisper them why they can't come. If I have more than that, I'll take it to WC. "Squad full, thanks," or "looking for tank/healer only now, thanks," etc. It's just courtesy so the person knows that you heard them/saw them and just can't accomodate them for whatever reason. And not that you've DC'ed or chosen to ignore them, or have some sort of problem with them, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • AussieVixen - Sanctuary
    AussieVixen - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i have R9 101 veno full gear ... and i still cant get into things delta metal so on so forth ... for even daily normal goings on let alone the caster spam where they seem to only want a veno along to give sparks ... i got jack of it and stopped playing the veno ... i mean common guys i didnt spend a small fortune on gear to just give sparks
    b:angryb:angry
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I don't even have to finish your post to know a couple reasons why I might pass you up.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    tweakz wrote: »
    I don't even have to finish your post to know a couple reasons why I might pass you up.

Being passed over by you is a saving grace.....lucky Minist

b:bye
  • Grindata_ - Heavens Tear
    Grindata_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    the 1 thing about pple squading for bh is the ignoring part also but also when they put for example

LFM for bh so and so need tank/cleric only why put LFM when u only need 1 more person just say looking for tank/cleric/dd instead of LFM.