Hello RT, i miss you!

Options
Swimma_Wiz - Archosaur
Swimma_Wiz - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Hey guys, swimma_barb here, remember me? ^^. Anyway, just saying hi to some peeps from RT ( don't know if all still here)

Man
LuciferV
Nimpo
Asher
Olee -.-
TheMagicPimp
Veritas_
Enemy
LeanderBeLL
NightRage
Nino
The_Boss
Fuzzy_Wuzzy
Bladed_Tony

P.S. i am no longer that nab 7x barb that only pks b:chuckle
Post edited by Swimma_Wiz - Archosaur on

Comments

• Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hey guys, swimma_barb here, remember me? ^^. Anyway, just saying hi to some peeps from RT ( don't know if all still here)

Man still plays occasionally
    LuciferV still plays, leads tao
    Nimpo gone for a while now
    Asher occasionally comes to forums to act like hes someone important
    Olee -.- that BR went back to HL a while ago
    TheMagicPimp QQ'd so hard he quit. then he QQ'd about forsaken world so bad he quit. dont know if he was in on the august 28 stuff or not
    Veritas_ deleted his toon so he wouldnt sell another car
    Enemy this ****** quit
    LeanderBeLL ehua? BRBRBR? jajakekekekeke hes gone
    NightRage i hear he still plays league a little bit
    Nino THATS a name i hevent heard in years
    The_Boss man has had his brothers account for years now
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy hypocritical panda is still here
    Bladed_Tony plays his archer, ObviousAlt

P.S. i am no longer that nab 7x barb that only pks b:chuckle

hope i answered all your questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Some edit:

Man 2 months not online, and nobody knows if he comes back
    LuciferV still plays, leads tao
    Nimpo gone for a while now
    Asher occasionally comes to forums to act like hes someone important
    Olee -.- that BR went back to HL a while ago
    TheMagicPimp QQ'd so hard he quit. then he QQ'd about forsaken world so bad he quit. dont know if he was in on the august 28 stuff or not
    Veritas_ deleted his toon so he wouldnt sell another car
    Enemy this ****** quit
    LeanderBeLL Saw leander on his sin lately ;o
    NightRage i hear he still plays league a little bit
    Nino THATS a name i hevent heard in years
    The_Boss man has had his brothers account for years now
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy hypocritical panda is still here
    Bladed_Tony plays his archer, ObviousAlt

P.S. i am no longer that nab 7x barb that only pks
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bastilla doesnt know what hes talking about.. i play my wiz and bm only now lol

Swimma.. old buddy i tried to stalk u on arch but couldnt find u lol b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    as far as leander on his sin.... he sold his account thats someone else playing his toon lol. atleast thats the word on the grapevine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

before talking get some info first, ridiculous
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What Epros said, for the most part anyway. Most of the people on that list were leaving around the time I was about to quit, and that was 2 years ago. LuciferV still plays, as does Tony. Asher comes to the forums to talk about the "glory days" of "his" faction (QQme), how he should still be leader, how QQme should have been disbanded after Infamy fell, or to get people to come to whatever game he happens to be playing at the moment. I don't know about Fuzzy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Swimma_Wiz - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What Epros said, for the most part anyway. Most of the people on that list were leaving around the time I was about to quit, and that was 2 years ago. LuciferV still plays, as does Tony. Asher comes to the forums to talk about the "glory days" of "his" faction (QQme), how he should still be leader, how QQme should have been disbanded after Infamy fell, or to get people to come to whatever game he happens to be playing at the moment. I don't know about Fuzzy.

If i remember correctly, Asher did start QQme, he pmed me and told me to join, that was the 1st day of QQme, forgive me if i'm wrong but i do remember 100% that it was Asher pming me to join.
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm not saying he didn't, he just has this notion that it should still be his.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I just saw Nino in west arch ;o
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    thats the new owner of nino ;)
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Nino quit a long time ago, I was taking care of him for about 6 months until they switched owner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I expected as much D:
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Swimma_Wiz - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Why must everyone leaveee :(
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    sure, forget about me, swimma. no one remembers this man. b:cry

-P.S - its me kiran/Lol_U_Mad/TheLastBarb/1000+ other useless chars

i dont even have time to do anything anymore besides school/work/gym lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

**** Last XD arent you playing another game?

wtb a new laptop cuz the xps 15x i got sucks balls :< (thinking about the alienware mx18 but that is going to take a couple of months T_T)
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Meh im using an alienware product to type this to you and i can say sure they are good computers but nothing really to get your hopes up for. The quality of alienware (such as the one i own) has dropped severely since they stopped being an independent company and were purchased by Dell just so they could basically put the same XPS gear inside and alienware shell and charge more for the name. Not just saying this to bash alienware xD they are good computers but now that i own one i see they arent as good as some people think anymore.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Can spend like half the money and get the same thing from other companies. Alienware has be overrated for a long time since they sold out.
  • Swimma_Wiz - Archosaur
    edited October 2012
    Options

TLB!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could NEVER forget you! When i made the list, i just went through the pk rankings to find people i know, your name wasn't there :9 sorry b:kiss
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Meh im using an alienware product to type this to you and i can say sure they are good computers but nothing really to get your hopes up for. The quality of alienware (such as the one i own) has dropped severely since they stopped being an independent company and were purchased by Dell just so they could basically put the same XPS gear inside and alienware shell and charge more for the name. Not just saying this to bash alienware xD they are good computers but now that i own one i see they arent as good as some people think anymore.

:< that sucks lol...after trying the XPS 15X with more than "Ok" specs I can testify that Dell doesn't make good gaming laptops...thought that alienware still had beastly machines T_T...
    Can spend like half the money and get the same thing from other companies. Alienware has be overrated for a long time since they sold out.

well the MX18 is like 2K and I can get it for like 1.6K new; where can I get a better laptop for 800 bucks? (http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-M18x-r2/pd.aspx) hell I burned $1100 on my XPS 15X (i7, 6GB RAM, GT540m grafic card) and it sux balls lol
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    sadly enough, i dont even have time to play "that" game shield. i occasionally check pw and "that" game forums when i m bored at work. that's about it.
    and i m currently in the process of building my own pc, since buying one is too overrated these days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    sadly enough, i dont even have time to play "that" game shield. i occasionally check pw and "that" game forums when i m bored at work. that's about it.
    and i m currently in the process of building my own pc, since buying one is too overrated these days

thats exactly what Im doing lol...currently playing el oh el...while I try to sell the xps 15x///i dont want a PC tho and dont want to invest more than 1000-1500 either...so im pretty much going back to that game if as soon as I sell the laptop or save enough to buy another one :<

mmm ill check this one out; thanks <3
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If i remember correctly, Asher did start QQme, he pmed me and told me to join, that was the 1st day of QQme, forgive me if i'm wrong but i do remember 100% that it was Asher pming me to join.

Heres screenshot of me when i was pming you to join when i made QQme, ignore the other guys they mad after 3 years don't even know who they are yet they know me.

http://i.imgur.com/CabN8.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Heres screenshot of me when i was pming you to join when i made QQme, ignore the other guys they mad after 3 years don't even know who they are yet they know me.

http://i.imgur.com/CabN8.jpg

Lol Asher you are completely irrelevant now... Stop posting here like it somehow matters that you were the leader of QQme years ago. Your 15 minutes of fame ended a long time ago, move on bro... move on.
    I think you find a way to mention how you were the leader of QQme once in every post lol. We get it bro, we just don't care.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    im still irrelevant yet you dont tell me to stop posting..
    why you mad grey?b:question
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    im still irrelevant yet you dont tell me to stop posting..
    why you mad grey?b:question

b:chuckle

Haha you still play tony that makes you relevant :p And even if you weren't i doubt you would be pretending to be like this goof :p
  • Asher - Raging Tide
    Asher - Raging Tide Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lol Asher you are completely irrelevant now... Stop posting here like it somehow matters that you were the leader of QQme years ago. Your 15 minutes of fame ended a long time ago, move on bro... move on.
    I think you find a way to mention how you were the leader of QQme once in every post lol. We get it bro, we just don't care.

Who are you again?

p.s. hi tony, im sad you have to play with these madstars who feed into my trolls everytime i post i dont even put effort in anymore like i use to just straight up qqme leader mad star posts MAD MAD MAD.

If you didn't care, you would never reply. - Asher

put that on your asher life degree its my motivational quote for you xoxox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    FapFapFap:
    Asher, cuz every1 can see he's shaved - classy women.
    Wifey:
    Wow, Devently had to vote Asher, Hes one sexy **** Woman. <3
    CupCake:
    Haha, easily Asher.. no contest.