Why no safe or inv stones in event boutique :(

ShadowBind - Heavens Tear
ShadowBind - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
You can call me a slow poke but I just found about Event boutique shop, I saw the Tab before but never payed attention to it, a little late but found about it anyway's.

I checked it out, and its overall pretty good selection but its missing safe and inv stone.

Also that would be nice if all of the races had a similar speed wings. The initial 3 have 2.5 speed, the other 2 have 2.0 and 1.8 respectably.
Post edited by ShadowBind - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Both can be increased by questing which removes need for it.
  • ShadowBind - Heavens Tear
    ShadowBind - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ok, then tell me something that I dont know, how to max out inventory which is something like 8 rows on storage and how do I max safe which is 10 or 12 rows of storage via quest.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Blargh, it's not like the stones are that expensive.

And let's be honest, PWE isn't going to put everything that is in the Boutique into the Event Boutique, that'd be suicide. Heck, the only update that I remember them doing on the Event Boutique was removing the 1* Orbs when people realized you couldn't combine them to make higher grade orbs.

I think it's fine as it is. It's already ridiculously useful due to the Silver charms, tele stones, tele incenses, Tienkangs and Tishas.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

And let's be honest, PWE isn't going to put everything that is in the Boutique into the Event Boutique, that'd be suicide. Heck, the only update that I remember them doing on the Event Boutique was removing the 1* Orbs when people realized you couldn't combine them to make higher grade orbs.

I think it's fine as it is. It's already ridiculously useful due to the Silver charms, tele stones, tele incenses, fashion, Tienkangs and Tishas.

b:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I think it's fine as it is. It's already ridiculously useful due to the Silver charms, tele stones, tele incenses, Tienkangs and Tishas.

Agreed. PWI is in it to make money. It's a business. Otherwise there would be no F2P option. People with limited time to play tend to spend a bit of money.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.