• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hahahahahaha, wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Teleport bell mass Tele with full cost is... yeah...

She probably needs the coin to get clothes though.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Yes. You need to be more assertive.
  • _Kamy_ - Heavens Tear
    _Kamy_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    omg, made my day XD ty for sharing
    _Kamy_ | Assassin | Level 102+ | Demon Elder | Member of Drakon |
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Yes. You need to be more assertive.

>b:scorn

In any case, even NPCs need to buy things! Aside from the general cost of living , their "fashion" is probably timed, and there may exist a cost to renewing it.
    They also pay protection money to TW land owners too I hear...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    >b:scorn

their fashion is probably timed, and there may exist a cost to renewing it.

Lmao. On the subject of timed 'rewards', I swear the only reason that they actually gave us nice flyers for the event is because they're trying to get us to buy the same flyers as permanent ones >.>

I'm now desperate to get my hands on the Spectral Kite and Blizzard flyers
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lmao. On the subject of timed 'rewards', I swear the only reason that they actually gave us nice flyers for the event is because they're trying to get us to buy the same flyers as permanent ones >.>

I'm now desperate to get my hands on the Spectral Kite and Blizzard flyers

They should just give unique flyers in stead, blizzard was not cheap and now every damn sin has them, for 20 days though but still, makes me look cheap lol b:chuckle
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol, so close yet so far and expensive.

Yea, maybe that NPC needs money to buy essential stuffs, or she doesn't know the world map and all the teleport points well b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012

That is why I never use any timed items, and NPC them immediately.

Nice trick, not fallin for it. b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That's like taking a cab ride in a place you'ce never been to, and look and act like a tourist. "Yes I take you. Come...come ride my cab, best cab for you, you see."
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    They also pay protection money to TW land owners too I hear... [/COLOR]

He we liberated them from the wraiths that ruled the land, you think that's cheap?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    They should just give unique flyers in stead, blizzard was not cheap and now every damn sin has them, for 20 days though but still, makes me look cheap lol b:chuckle

Glad they didn't use Silk Perfume for the Tideborn as the temp wings. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well damn... At least now I know what I wanna do for a living... I'll just become a Teleport Master... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin