Anyone doing TM 69 runs anymore?

Lil_Sinner - Raging Tide
Lil_Sinner - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Tideswell (East)
As title says.I have been watching wc for a few days hoping to find someone selling TM69 runs w/o any luck.Anyone care to sell a few runs?Or isnt it worth it anymore?
Post edited by Lil_Sinner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• sachelfunlol
    sachelfunlol Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Probaly need to wait till after 2x, I have seen a couple but not many. It will pick up after 2x is over
    Lets troll the forums together b:victory
  • Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Im going to run 4 Tm 69 for my alt this saturday. if you're interseted Pm me :)
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Lil_Sinner - Raging Tide
    Lil_Sinner - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sweet done :D
  • Asassinate - Raging Tide
    Asassinate - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    During weekends you find one two ppl selling. Someone always sells every weekend.
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    As title says.I have been watching wc for a few days hoping to find someone selling TM69 runs w/o any luck.Anyone care to sell a few runs?Or isnt it worth it anymore?

For one thing, there is not information about "Trophy Mode", "TM69", "TM79", "TM89", "TM100", in the Wiki or the Forum and the PW Encyclopedia is just about worthless. SO I guess many players don't know how it's done or what it gets you except by rumors or if you are lucky enough to be in a faction that runs it for their members (far a few between on that).

I did one the other day but the players never showed up for the 2nd run the next day like they said they would do. I tried to get my Faction to do runs but no interest even when I offered to pay them. What Heck?????
    I guess you need a couple of very strong toons to be able to kill fast and solo the Bosses. It's a rare bunch that can fit the bill. I would do it if I could get my character up to a descent level and strength. I guess most players are satisfied to sit back and dish out the money rather than put in the effort.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll