new classes for perfect world?

Options
Tenteli - Heavens Tear
Tenteli - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Suggestion Box
What class and race do you think Perfect world should come out with? and if you can choose what class and race what would you like them to make?
Post edited by Tenteli - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    People are just making things up based off what they would like. There are currently no announced plans for new classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Tenteli - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    Options
    People are just making things up based off what they would like. There are currently no announced plans for new classes.

this is mainly an opinion based poll to see what people want, I am fully aware about the fact of people making up classes and races
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't even know what some of those classes do. Tailsman weilder sounds a little perverted though. Or maybe it is just my naturally perverted mind.
  • Tenteli - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I don't even know what some of those classes do. Tailsman weilder sounds a little perverted though. Or maybe it is just my naturally perverted mind.

I couldn't think of a name for someone who uses Talisman plus i misspelled b:sweat it , lol. A talisman is An object, typically an inscribed ring or stone, thought to have magic powers and to bring good luck of a specific kind. and an (Chemistry / Alchemy) a person who practises alchemy by using raw materials, like using bone marrow or blood to make a flammable liquid.
  • theshadix
    theshadix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    What class and race do you think Perfect world should come out with? and if you can choose what class and race what would you like them to make?

If there is a Vampire class then the opposite has to be a werewolf... and not a sparkly vampire or a large wolf actual werewolf and vampires... but that's just me ;..;
  • Bobdevil - Lost City
    Bobdevil - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

I wouldn't choose blue text on a back background!
  • TieIer - Dreamweaver
    TieIer - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    nercomancers would be really cool and i hope that soul reaper isnt like bleach -.- if thats what u meant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KokkieVenom - Heavens Tear
    KokkieVenom - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't think these characters would do any good to PW.
    They don't fit into the game as it is now.

Necromancer: What would you want to see in this? A class that makes zombies and skeletons? And raise golems like in Diablo 2?
    This doesn't fit to this game, since the players should actually make a perfect world and not raise undead to make it look worse.
    We now already got Venomancer and Mystic to use pets. More characters with pets are not necessary. The only thing that could be added is a magic/archer pet. So Venomancers can be in fox form and then use those pets to attack from range. This way the Venomancer can keep aggro and the pet just does DD(this doesn't mean it has to do more damage then a Venomancer or any other pet. I prefer here that it does lower damage).

Soul Reaper: Same like Necromancer. You don't rip open a soul. You need to purify the souls so the world can become perfect(as the game is now). I think you mean with this one that it has some kind of Spell vamp(getting healled by doing magic damage to an enemy). I think if you want that part, that it is a good idea, but it should be more like over time and such. Like each time you do damage a bit of HP comes back(like bloodpaint now, but then for magic attacks)

Vampires: Vampires are dark classes. We need to represent the good. I know Assassin is also dark, but this has been made into a good class(don't say that Assassin is a great class or anything, but I meant here at the side of the good people).
    Vampire bites and such and uses magic... What do you want here? Close range combat or magic range? It is possible to do both, but then it has to be like a venomancer(fox for close range and human form for magic range)

Cambion: What is this some kind of class? Is this some kind of demon? If so: see above.

Giants: Great choise. Only there should then also be dwarves. Both classes will be tankers and we already got a Barbarian and a Seeker that can tank.

Talisman Wielder: Is also a good choise. Don't think we need any more magic classes though, but I like the idea. Only problem is that you need to make new weapons and all. I know PW already did that by making weapons for psychics and assassins. But then there will be more things to look after.

Alchemist: I don't think that a jar-thrower is a good idea. If I am reading it well. Raw materials are now made for making blacksmith, tailor, craftsman and apothecary. A class that needs these materials would only make the mining routes go bad. Also the mats that they need will go skyrocketing since they need it to do damage.

If you want to make new classes, check the storyline of PW. See what kind of characters would fit into this game and then choose carefully of naming those.
    I wish you good luck with the new poll.
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Necromancer sounds gross its a gross idea.

Vampires ... five thousand vampire movies have exhausted whatever interest I had in this.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • HealingDro - Dreamweaver
    HealingDro - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I don't think these characters would do any good to PW.
    They don't fit into the game as it is now.

Necromancer: What would you want to see in this? A class that makes zombies and skeletons? And raise golems like in Diablo 2?
    This doesn't fit to this game, since the players should actually make a perfect world and not raise undead to make it look worse.
    We now already got Venomancer and Mystic to use pets. More characters with pets are not necessary. The only thing that could be added is a magic/archer pet. So Venomancers can be in fox form and then use those pets to attack from range. This way the Venomancer can keep aggro and the pet just does DD(this doesn't mean it has to do more damage then a Venomancer or any other pet. I prefer here that it does lower damage).

Soul Reaper: Same like Necromancer. You don't rip open a soul. You need to purify the souls so the world can become perfect(as the game is now). I think you mean with this one that it has some kind of Spell vamp(getting healled by doing magic damage to an enemy). I think if you want that part, that it is a good idea, but it should be more like over time and such. Like each time you do damage a bit of HP comes back(like bloodpaint now, but then for magic attacks)

Vampires: Vampires are dark classes. We need to represent the good. I know Assassin is also dark, but this has been made into a good class(don't say that Assassin is a great class or anything, but I meant here at the side of the good people).
    Vampire bites and such and uses magic... What do you want here? Close range combat or magic range? It is possible to do both, but then it has to be like a venomancer(fox for close range and human form for magic range)

Cambion: What is this some kind of class? Is this some kind of demon? If so: see above.

Giants: Great choise. Only there should then also be dwarves. Both classes will be tankers and we already got a Barbarian and a Seeker that can tank.

Talisman Wielder: Is also a good choise. Don't think we need any more magic classes though, but I like the idea. Only problem is that you need to make new weapons and all. I know PW already did that by making weapons for psychics and assassins. But then there will be more things to look after.

Alchemist: I don't think that a jar-thrower is a good idea. If I am reading it well. Raw materials are now made for making blacksmith, tailor, craftsman and apothecary. A class that needs these materials would only make the mining routes go bad. Also the mats that they need will go skyrocketing since they need it to do damage.

If you want to make new classes, check the storyline of PW. See what kind of characters would fit into this game and then choose carefully of naming those.
    I wish you good luck with the new poll.
    Ok first of all its not 2 flame but just pointing out options.
    b:thanks

I do understand most of the ideas you get when judging the classes by name. But the art would rather be how 2 create something unique from it.

For example: Assassin...
    How wouldnt you call that a dark class? Well it isnt in my opinion but the name still suggests a killer for hire (somewhat). But can also be like in assassins creed just for the purpase of good.(other side of the coin)

Who defines the class, the name or the creator? All classes can get a spot with the right inspiration.

Alchamist: Alchemy isnt just potions it can also be a Glyph wrighter, who would understands magic and balance better giving them a better understanding of buffs and debuffs (just an crazy idea as i am wrighting this down anyways). It would fit and specialy with the talisman wielder one can be made a debuff class with ability 2 clear debuffs like poison or rebound buffs (like marrow but then changing the output type or just nullify dmg from targets but reflecting its own in %). there are countless options.

Necromancer: Necromancy is communicating with the dead also, not just reanimate corpses. They could conjure hero's of old 2 fight or curse (sort of time magic maybe). Might be for a split second or like a pet. either way sounds cool 2 me. I would make it a physical class 2 counter balance the veno and mystic and without mass healing. Just a sort of BM with a new type of weapon that uses more DoTs or nullify magic and curses in a few meters distance perhaps. The idea of time traveling is already used in the game but not in a class. good 2 counter a sin when he turns invisible.

Just saying name doesnt say it all come up with an idea is harder then shooting them down.
    Just wish PWI would actualy listen 2 the cause I am sure there are a lot of good ideas out there.
    Ahwell who knows b:bye
  • amasingiftx1
    amasingiftx1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    all am going to say is that necro master class is going to be the same as mystic but better vampire is worse cause we all know they are going to be like sin stealth to drain blood.and the rest is just stupid they should make necro class and vampier cause they match that wht i think
  • mrawesomex
    mrawesomex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

can we have some physical classes please not really a fan of magic classes
  • mrawesomex
    mrawesomex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    just a random thing here umm why does all the classes relate to what we ALREADY HAVE vampires and sins are close enough sommoning pets again common :/ and NECROMANCERS are just a fake version of VENOMANCERS see the resemblance? get some UNIQUE classes try shadow controlers/weilders or something i dont know just nothing thats already been done and it would be nice to add new weps and change the way people play b:surrender
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Soul Reapers... this isn't Bleach. We need vampires on this game.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pyro713
    pyro713 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think naga would be a cool race for a class Shaman
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    pyro713 wrote: »
    I think naga would be a cool race for a class Shaman
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

pyro713 replied to a message that was 6 months 5 days 17 hours 4 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    lol people here really want a dark grimm class, although Vamp and Necromancers sounds cool. I think having Giants would be best just because Giants sound like a Tank class which really is not many only Seekers/Barbs can really be tanks.

DD class Archers/Sins/BMs/Wizards

Support Clerics/Psy/Mystics/ Venos

Tanks Seekers/Barbs

Given that some can be hybrids

If any new classes came out I'd say try and make another Tank and debuff class like venos.
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Inb4. Eheoh
  • Gjend - Heavens Tear
    Gjend - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ok so venomancers are awesome classes there's 1 problem you cant be a male venomacer I understand why the reasons aren't because it isn't possible its because pwi has made the story to follow male and femail class only for that race so they made up for it by making a new summoning class the mystic witch you can pick a male class but the thing is I prefer the venomancer and there are ways around it develop a story to split the venos and the barbarians into 2 races or can make a counter race with a opposite view female barbarians and male venos XD I mean I know its hard but I highly recommend it all those people that don't want it lets face it they just don't want to see something new that portrays a female "stronger" I just am tired of it they wont be affected its the people that want male venomacers that will and it would end if your against a race having a particular sex then that just makes you racist or sexist can that be applied to a game yes XD lets just try to deal with this effectively because ill do anything in my power to make this game more enjoyable to those with this desire we al know the majority of players are males that includes **** too btw if you want to know how a male veno would look search In Google boy with cat ears XD and if you agree please show your support and reply. also with some new ideas that would help make the story fit with this thank you b:bye
  • bolocactu
    bolocactu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ok so venomancers are awesome classes there's 1 problem you cant be a male venomacer I understand why the reasons aren't because it isn't possible its because pwi has made the story to follow male and femail class only for that race so they made up for it by making a new summoning class the mystic witch you can pick a male class but the thing is I prefer the venomancer and there are ways around it develop a story to split the venos and the barbarians into 2 races or can make a counter race with a opposite view female barbarians and male venos XD I mean I know its hard but I highly recommend it all those people that don't want it lets face it they just don't want to see something new that portrays a female "stronger" I just am tired of it they wont be affected its the people that want male venomacers that will and it would end if your against a race having a particular sex then that just makes you racist or sexist can that be applied to a game yes XD lets just try to deal with this effectively because ill do anything in my power to make this game more enjoyable to those with this desire we al know the majority of players are males that includes **** too btw if you want to know how a male veno would look search In Google boy with cat ears XD and if you agree please show your support and reply. also with some new ideas that would help make the story fit with this thank you b:bye

How is this thread not closed.
    I might be black
  • leelawrence
    leelawrence Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ok i think we should have a sayian race and as for the classes we have goku spirt bomb,instant tranmisson etc and class vegeta big bang atk final flash etc lol
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ok i think we should have a sayian race and as for the classes we have goku spirt bomb,instant tranmisson etc and class vegeta big bang atk final flash etc lol
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

leelawrence replied to a message that was 6 months 11 days 13 hours 24 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Options
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.