Windows 8

Raphxelion - Raging Tide
Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Support Desk
just updated from windows 7 to 8
all i gotta say is wait till your laptop as updated harddrive for windows 8, im having some problems running this game. I use to be able to play max graphics no lag at all, now with windows 8 i have to play in low graphic or my screen goes white and blue.

Another thing is that sound for applications wouldn't work, like itunes or pwi or any other application that uses sound, although internet browser/youtube works and i im not sure about video players. The reason for this is again...my laptop manufacturer hasn't created the windows 8 driver yet so programs are lagging behind.

well that's all so don't dl windows 8 if you have the manufacturer copy and your thinking about it wait a bit for official release v.v

p.s. to check if your laptop as new drives just go to manufacturer website and there is usually a part under download where u can find drivers and you just type your pc specs.
Post edited by Raphxelion - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kassos - Sanctuary
    Kassos - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Since Win 8 isn't actually released in Final yet, trying to play games on it is a crapshoot because of the lack of driver support.

Common sense tells you not to upgrade to 8 and expect it to be just peachy.
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yea i was aware of that, this post was just to give awareness to other people who might want to do what i did