Missing Items & Gold After Anniversary

Options
Kitlin - Heavens Tear
Kitlin - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Support Desk
After the Anniversary, one of my mounts and fashion are gone from my main, and a flyer and mount from another character are gone, as well as all my gold.

I know it wasn't a **** because my coin and other mounts are still there. I mean, if I was ****, wouldn't everything of worth be gone?

Also, I have been on since right after Beta ended, but I didn't get the doom snake mount.

No one knows my password, but I changed it anyway, and sent in a ticket.

Anyone else experience this??

:(
Post edited by Kitlin - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sadly not.
    Is it the Anni mounts that went missing or the boutique mounts?

I've been on this game since Beta and i got my Doom Snake Mount. So i don't really understand why you didn't get it. Unless you have had a different account before this one.

(By gold do you mean Zen?) If so make sure you transferred your gold correctly. Sometime Zen can take a bit to get into your account on game but it is most usually there straight away.

If you mean Coins (in game currency) make sure you didn't transfer to another character. I've had so many mini heart attacks from fogetting that i transfered my coins to another character.

Though as you sent in a ticket, i don't tink anyone else has had this happend to.
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
  • Kassos - Sanctuary
    Kassos - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    For the OP, Submit a ticket.