About the drawing Contest

Ajaany - Raging Tide
Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
as i seen it ended on sunday so ... any winners or somethin somethin?
Post edited by Ajaany - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Marid - Dreamweaver
    Marid - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Psh they usually take a while to decide on a winner, give 'em time
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yeah at next update or the one after
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Dispelle - Harshlands
    Dispelle - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I heard a rumor that they had to narrow it down to a certain number first, but not sure how accurate that is. I don't even see the new entries that were submitted the last 1 or 2 days of the contest. Yeah, it's probably going to take a little while.
  • Ajaany - Raging Tide
    Ajaany - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    a well thx for answers...i posted 2nd day off contest...doubt ill win anything but im curious :)
  • totalartfreak
    totalartfreak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ya i believe it took them a month to judge the summer screen shot contest, so god knows how long this will take. Allot of people seemed to have submitted 2 days or less before it ended and their entries havent even shown up yetb:shutup
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bro, patience x.x PWI staff likes to take their time, don't u know?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    ya i believe it took them a month to judge the summer screen shot contest, so god knows how long this will take. Allot of people seemed to have submitted 2 days or less before it ended and their entries havent even shown up yetb:shutup

yup, including mine lols, been checking for the past 3 days and still not there D: it says it takes up to 48 hrs to upload D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • hellwingwatlz
    hellwingwatlz Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have a question about the drawing contest. I uploaded my draw few days ago, waited for 2 days but my draw was not on the page. So I reduced the picture to 800x600 since it was too big and I thought that could be a reason for being rejected. But again, my draw is not there. In the two uploads the page show me a success message.
    So, clearly my draw must have a problem, but I dont have a feedback from the GMs about it , or it could be a upload problem from my web browser b:sad
    Is there any way i can know whats the problem is? Should I rise a ticket for this??? I dont think I could ever win but I think I should have a GM response like ' ur upload was successfully uploaded but disquilified', or ' we have register u uploaded the picture but we cant find it', or 'whatever'.

b:angry
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We had nearly 500 submissions, so judging them will take a little time, but we'll work to get the results as soon as possible b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We had nearly 500 submissions, so judging them will take a little time, but we'll work to get the results as soon as possible b:victory

Do the winner will get a loading screen? :3

I saw a few of the draw and some people have a amazing talent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Do the winner will get a loading screen? :3

I saw a few of the draw and some people have a amazing talent.

The winners will get the ground mount/flyer of their choice, but you're right, a lot of the entries are incredible. PWI community's talent never ceases to amaze me.
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    yay it works! I can see my ugly drawing there now -,-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The winners will get the ground mount/flyer of their choice, but you're right, a lot of the entries are incredible. PWI community's talent never ceases to amaze me.

Ok thank for answer. Maybe next contest could have as price to be a new loading screen. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok thank for answer. Maybe next contest could have as price to be a new loading screen. ;)

Oh hell yeah.. I can't stand this winter/christmas veno on tiger..
    Not even talking about art at all.. but this winter drawing past all summer, lolz..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited September 2012

The suspense is killing me. b:surrender b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Dispelle - Harshlands
    Dispelle - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The suspense is killing me. b:surrender b:cry
    I know, right? And the competition is pretty steep, too. It's nice seeing my drawing of my little cleric in there, but wow the talent shown by people in this contest is awesome!
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    I know, right? And the competition is pretty steep, too. It's nice seeing my drawing of my little cleric in there, but wow the talent shown by people in this contest is awesome!

It really is :o I didn't even want to finish my crappy drawing but friends forced me to submit it lol, well didn't loose anything XD. Was fun to draw my toon anyway XD Think this was the best contest so far :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]