What's it like?

Dragoneast - Sanctuary
Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Well, im a 101 barb who's been on the Sanctuary Server for....3 years now. I know alot of ppl here and remember the good old days, tho i wanna meet new people and new factions... I'm thinking of making an account for DW too (so at anniversary I can get presents on old and new account) ;) But my questions are:

1. How big/small is Dreamweaver's community compared to, for example, Sanctuary's?

2. Are there much NEW players? on Sanctuary its often just old people making new characters without fcc' ing them...

3. Is DW welcoming low lvl's or are they more like "You're not high enough, get lost"? (Seriously, I've seen this happen on servers of other games...)

4. And are there much talkative and fun factions also based on european times?
Some factions here on Sanctuary there is barely someone on when I'm online (GMT+1).

Would someone please mind answering these questions?
Thanks in Advanceb:thanksb:cute
I do not need much,
I do not have much,
I do not miss much,
I have love and friendship,
To compensate for that!
Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
Started in genie patch :)
Post edited by Dragoneast - Sanctuary on

Comments

• FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:laugh join us, we want you and **** everywhere.b:dirty
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    b:laugh join us, we want you and **** everywhere.b:dirty

**** dont rlly make me come to a server lol
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    To compensate for that!
    edited September 2012
    **** dont rlly make me come to a server lol

b:shocked maybe bez you want me and my love b:surrender

!!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    i find that very possible indeed :D
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    To compensate for that!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Answered for you ^^
    1. How big/small is Dreamweaver's community compared to, for example, Sanctuary's?

I'd say its a tad smaller, yet its quite close in some places. Archosaur in particular you will find factions in certain places just mucking around with other players for laughs. And we are generally friendly and helpful to one another. I've assisted with so many FB's I cant count anymore x3

2. Are there much NEW players? on Sanctuary its often just old people making new characters without fcc' ing them...

I'd say yes, though I see human and Untamed starter populations are shallow.

3. Is DW welcoming low lvl's or are they more like "You're not high enough, get lost"? (Seriously, I've seen this happen on servers of other games...)
    Indeed! We are very helpful ^^ There are only a few bad eggs, and they are on few BH's and FC's. There was one BM in particular (names after a will smith film) who was REALLY bossy in FC that a lotta people are avoiding now.
    As I said, very few bad eggs, 99% of us are generally awesome :D

4. And are there much talkative and fun factions also based on european times?
    Some factions here on Sanctuary there is barely someone on when I'm online (GMT+1).

People from all sorts of factions are based all around the world. In my fac Maniac, we have people form britain (me XD) to jamaica, to new zealand and of course 'Merica
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Answered for you ^^

@FayHumming srry my love is now for Esnemyl <3 thanks for answering, ill be sure to give it a go as soon as my internet is doing ok again
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    To compensate for that!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    @FayHumming srry my love is now for Esnemyl <3 thanks for answering, ill be sure to give it a go as soon as my internet is doing ok again

Sorry Fay XD N also sorry Dragon the last dude that I was with stole all my fash :p
    But for the info, you're welcome :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Sorry Fay XD N also sorry Dragon the last dude that I was with stole all my fash :p
    But for the info, you're welcome :3

Aww Teddy Bear (yes im rlly called Teddy Bear often on Sanctuary) wouldnt do that. and cant use it. and prefer earning coins. internet is back up (for now) can try make char now
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    To compensate for that!
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fay is a guy. Stay away.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Aww Teddy Bear (yes im rlly called Teddy Bear often on Sanctuary) wouldnt do that. and cant use it. and prefer earning coins. internet is back up (for now) can try make char now

Eh, pay no mind to Fay, I suspect it's really a G.I.R.L because no real girl would bring up **** for a reason to join a server.

Anyways, to correct Esne (to a degree), Dreamweaver is actually short of barbs and wizzies in particular. I've been playing this server since the opening and pre-tideborn, they were rampant. Then aps craze forced folks to re-roll to fund their casters, or completely retire their casters altogether. However, Dramaweaver (you'll soon find out why it's called that) is like a tight-knit family--you'll have your factions, but just about everyone knows everyone in some form.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • _Opps_ - Dreamweaver
    _Opps_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fay I'll show you **** allright. NOT GET BACK TO THE CLOSET!!

An destini I do miss you.
  • Shaoda - Archosaur
    Shaoda - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just remember Fay is married to Jay, no matter what. b:pleased

Out before his wife goes "mental". b:bye
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ha a fellow migrate player. Yeah started a toon a couple weeks back and to be honest having more fun on this server than on Sanctuary. So I'd say it's worth it ppl on this server seem more laid back and helpful imo. Got into a TT 1-1 could of done a 1-2 on my lvl 50 toon and it went really well, long but well.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fay I'll show you **** allright. NOT GET BACK TO THE CLOSET!!

An destini I do miss you.

Sparta...is that youuuuu? Still find it strange you made a female wizzy after beating **** up on a barb for so long xD
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sparta...is that youuuuu? Still find it strange you made a female wizzy after beating **** up on a barb for so long xD

Like me he no doubt made the change from a male toon to a female one as females are much nicer to look at from behind. That and girls are supposed to have more fun right?
    edited September 2012
    Like me he no doubt made the change from a male toon to a female one as females are much nicer to look at from behind. That and girls are supposed to have more fun right?

b:chucklemaybe some people like to be ***, watch same sex body

!!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!