New Expansion - New R9 recast

modulok
modulok Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
Dear PWI Guys,

just a short question, i saw the new expansion is running now on the china server and there is an additional or new recast system. I saw e.g. that the new assassin daggers got interval + more attack levels. If someone already have the third recast r9 daggers which are atm available, it seems he is screwed now.

Can someone tell me how it was on the China server, because maybe they are adding the new status to the actual given R9 third recast...?
Post edited by modulok on

Comments

• MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would like to see the stats on all of these new 3rd cast R9.
    b:bye
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    modulok wrote: »
    Dear PWI Guys,

just a short question, i saw the new expansion is running now on the china server and there is an additional or new recast system. I saw e.g. that the new assassin daggers got interval + more attack levels. If someone already have the third recast r9 daggers which are atm available, it seems he is screwed now.

Can someone tell me how it was on the China server, because maybe they are adding the new status to the actual given R9 third recast...?

If you spent thousands of dollars on the current 3rd cast of any gear or weapon, you are screwed.

Sorry bub, make a new sin and get the easier r9 in 3 months b:bye
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:laugh our current r9 3rd is more powerful and more def lvl than the new r9 3rd coming.

b:victory who want new r9 3rd when alot weaker?

Current 3rd r9
    -more 100int/dex/str = more DMG
    -more def lvl
    -state more

new 3rd r9
    -2criti more
    -no need rerow for max att lvl on weapon
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:laugh our current r9 3rd is more powerful and more def lvl than the new r9 3rd coming.

b:victory who want new r9 3rd when alot weaker?

Current 3rd r9
    -more 100int/dex/str = more DMG
    -more def lvl
    -state more

new 3rd r9
    -2criti more
    -no need rerow for max att lvl on weapon

I'm curious to what the gear add-ons are though. Looking at Astys video I saw interval and high channeling on the armor so for some classes it might be better. In B4 5.0 Full R9 sins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    I'm curious to what the gear add-ons are though. Looking at Astys video I saw interval and high channeling on the armor so for some classes it might be better. In B4 5.0 Full R9 sins.

current our version got -6 channel on set bonus for caster. b:victory more info getting post on pwcn forum and I'll not release any info into forum.
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I wanna known more too QQ
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • kawaiijen
    edited September 2012
    O I didn't see the screenshots for the gear and was going by the video only. Sins won't have interval on their gear.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    PWCN never had access to our version of R9 3rd cast. I think its likely there will be some conversion possible by the time we get this new expansion. The two versions are pretty comparable

PWCN: more -int/-chan, no rerolling, a bit more attack levels, refineable belt + ring, cooler look, higher refine
    PWI: 100 dex/str/mag, higher base stats, more crit?

In both versions the weapon is not part of the set so you can mix and match the weapons.

The most accessible piece of the PWCN recast is the refineable ring since it's made directly from the initial R9 ring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    its me or now seekers have interval on r9 gears? b:sad
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    O I didn't see the screenshots for the gear and was going by the video only. Sins won't have interval on their gear.

Is the 2nd piece int he pictures the chest piece? is the -0.05 referring to int? -0.05 int on chest b:dirty, for bm b:victory.
    edited September 2012
    Uhm so will this replace the current R9 third recast ? b:puzzled
  • kawaiijen
    edited September 2012
    its me or now seekers have interval on r9 gears? b:sad
    Correct
    Is the 2nd piece int he pictures the chest piece? is the -0.05 referring to int? -0.05 int on chest b:dirty, for bm b:victory.
    Correct
    Uhm so will this replace the current R9 third recast ? b:puzzled

I don't believe so because if you watch the video by Ast it's still in their database.

The current R9 S3 was made specifically for us, so if they do offer us this new set they will probably incorporate some way to have them both for us, as well as a way to trade our current R9 S3 for the new S3 and vice versa perhaps....

This is all speculation though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

edited September 2012
    Any thoughts about the new Warsoul Weapons?, is there a chance that they gonna make em cheaper like, a "cheaper version of R9r3"?(More or less like now Nirvana G16 its the cheaper if not better version of R9)

I don't want farm 250 raps and then the mold to make a G16 weapon to discover the week after that they released a brand new sets of weapons that aren't connected with the Nirvana ones b:shocked
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Any thoughts about the new Warsoul Weapons?, is there a chance that they gonna make em cheaper like, a "cheaper version of R9r3"?(More or less like now Nirvana G16 its the cheaper if not better version of R9)

I don't want farm 250 raps and then the mold to make a G16 weapon to discover the week after that they released a brand new sets of weapons that aren't connected with the Nirvana ones b:shocked
    They are going to reduce the price of 2 of the most expensive mats, but it is still very expensive...
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    here comes the aps nerf :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Amazing, that just means, i can replace out my tt99 ha chest with r9 chest, and replace my tt99 ha belt with a warsong belt. My build is sorely missing another -int piece to remove the boots and arms. But possibilities are good, costs i am not sure about.

G16 was/is "easy" to farm. If there is a farming instance, the only prohibition is the first step of canny, raps, but with time, merchanting can solve that. Let's hope the gear is fun b:pleased.
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Amazing, that just means, i can replace out my tt99 ha chest with r9 chest, and replace my tt99 ha belt with a warsong belt. My build is sorely missing another -int piece to remove the boots and arms. But possibilities are good, costs i am not sure about.

G16 was/is "easy" to farm. If there is a farming instance, the only prohibition is the first step of canny, raps, but with time, merchanting can solve that. Let's hope the gear is fun b:pleased.

Sadly i think the only time those mats will be farmed is during server vs server times which only last for 20 mins on 3 days if i read that thread correctly.

Though it is a nice posibility for better gear options and keeping the same aps b:victory
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    do the people in CN have an alternative possibility to get 2nd cast ? like wedding candy ?
    or do they need to farm raps/cannys too ?
  • Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver
    Sword_Tammer - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    plz add -0.1 int dagger asap. b:shutup

also love to see if 2nd recast cost lower a lilbit more.b:laugh
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Sadly i think the only time those mats will be farmed is during server vs server times which only last for 20 mins on 3 days if i read that thread correctly.

Though it is a nice posibility for better gear options and keeping the same aps b:victory

Icky, we'll have to wait and see what they do. Might make a change for our version, might not. Might not even include the new gear b:sad. Once it comes out in our version, i'll have a better idea on how to do it. But if it happens like you say, might be icky picky.
  • Eytukan - Heavens Tear
    Eytukan - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    do the people in CN have an alternative possibility to get 2nd cast ? like wedding candy ?
    or do they need to farm raps/cannys too ?

If they make so u can use wedding candies twing wont be any fun ijs (only thing i am really playing pwi still for is tw) wont be any gear balance at all in the game cuz so much ppl would run around in s3 r9 gear... (i shouldnt complain tho cuz i would get s3 r9 myself lol but ya wont a very good balance between the poor and the rich ppl. Not like it is that already)

For me in the Euro times that got tw 5-8am and can only tw on weekends wouldn't get to tw anymore either tho if the server vs server war comes. Cuz i readed in another post that they would put the server vs server wars at old tw times and have tw saturdays (still) but on monday and thuesday too. Which would **** it up.

Either way i will just wait and see what happens.. hope pwi make good choise tho
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]