Forums more and more spammed with links

OverSlept - Harshlands
OverSlept - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Probably im not the only one who has noticed this thing, well that`s pretty annoying. I have noticed these things are happening mostly on European times and i bet at that time most of the mods/admins are sleeping at that time. Well i suggest to put active atleast few European mods or from other country so foum would be 24h checked from things going on like now, like it`s very annoying to read it right now! b:cry
Post edited by OverSlept - Harshlands on

Comments

• Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There should really be someone who can delete these threads instead of just locking them..
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There should really be someone who can delete these threads instead of just locking them..

Didn't see any of them getting locked instead of deleted, have you?

Moderators can delete threads. If they locked one instead of deleting then it's probably by accident (a likely occurrence every once in a while due to the sheer volume of the spam).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Spam topic should not be at the top, so bump!
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Have no fear, Fuzzy and the team are doing our best to stay on top of it and have been assured from the folks at HQ they are working hard as well to quash the problem.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.