Mass DC

Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Support Desk
Where are there Mass DC On sanctuary and archo server every 15 mins ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
Post edited by Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary on

Comments

• NoirAssassin - Archosaur
    NoirAssassin - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Only Archosaur server is the one experiencing this?b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Berthabusti - Heavens Tear
    Berthabusti - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It's not just arch, it's EVERY GAME PWE Has.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    freaking gms, its sunday, afternoon for me, so if u may fix up your sht!! then i can go farm ? b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I wonder if PWE is getting DDOS attacks again. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Please let that NOT be the case...Jeremied...
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    Ukkie - Sanctuary Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Could be, the symptons are there. Could also be a bad hop near the server, broken firewall, network misconfiguration or 1000's of other things...
    Gentlemen, I believe I am on fire
    edited September 2012
    serious mind **!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ukkie - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Please let that NOT be the case...Jeremied...
    serious mind **!!!!!!

Lol, I try to be, sometimes anyway ... b:kiss
  • Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    HT has mass dc too b:shocked
  • creamypeaches
    creamypeaches Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:angryThis is insane! So far the entire anniversary has been botched up. Now we all loosing everything we are in due to Constant DC. I do hope PWI plans to make this up to the Players for such a messed up Anniversary
  • Enviouz - Lost City
    Enviouz - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Lost City also suffering with mass DC's >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kinosh30
    kinosh30 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    fix please
  • Ukkie - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Weird, ppl know the whole shet is DC'ing all the time and still make BH squads and start swearing when they DC. Kinda funny, yet tragic in a sort of Shakespearian way b:sad
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Other PWE games also suffer from frequent DC.
    So far, I noticed PWI, Forsaken World, Jade Dynasty and Rusty Heart having this frequent DC problems since 4-5 hours ago.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • greenieau
    greenieau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I ran the Verify Tool on the Client Launcher, seems to have fixed My DC ing problems so far, about 30 minutes now and no DC YaY :)
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    greenieau wrote: »
    I ran the Verify Tool on the Client Launcher, seems to have fixed My DC ing problems so far, about 30 minutes now and no DC YaY :)
    Well, for me, the last DC happened about 35 minutes ago, so if you survive the next mass DC please confirm if your method really works.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Tigerninja - Heavens Tear
    Tigerninja - Heavens Tear Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    can a GM at least post a reply and explain what is happening?? b:surrender
  • Terrastrike - Lost City
    Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sounds like a LOIC/DDoS attack b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wickedpyxie
    wickedpyxie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm on sanctuary and I dc way more than just 30 mins, it's more like every 5 mins or less
  • Temara - Lost City
    Temara - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yeah I can only confirm that. I'm on Lost City, and I dc like every 10 minutes. I wanted to make some coin with selling frosts and doing NV during this event so I can refine my gear, but this won't happen now as it seems, since my sin already lost like 5% of XP and several items cause I died several times due to that damn dcing. So far, only thing I can do ingame, is chat with my factionmates... damn a over 4GB sized chatclient, new record.

Edit: I remember R8 Psy recast weapon used to cause a simliar Mass dc. (When a Psy changed to that weapon every1 in the area used to DC, funny but its true) I hope its not some1 raging again attacking the servers, since other games have encountered these DCs too as it seems. I hate ppl like that. If you dont like PWI, then just ignore it, and dont ruin the fun for others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thou shalt come under my command

and thy sword shalt control my fate.

I hereby swear,

I am the disposer of evil in the eternal world.
  • kinosh30
    kinosh30 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I died 4 times everytime i logged back on id be laying on the ground dead.....back to repair armor b:surrender
  • sirtwig
    sirtwig Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yes this is happen too everyone at random time's for Each player it seem's too not kick everyone at once but a Large mass at once it is getting on everyone's nerves please Fix this soon b:sad
    edited September 2012
    these bunch of nabs wont even reply to tickets or to this thread !!! how shameless can one person be ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Durrin_Storm - Lost City
    Durrin_Storm - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    All this constant dc'ing is getting to me. I like PWI, I enjoy playing, but not when I have to continually re-log over something like this.

Is there something being done to solve this issue?
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is there something being done to solve this issue?

No. There is not.
  • Durrin_Storm - Lost City
    Durrin_Storm - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    y4kuzi wrote: »
    No. There is not.

Do you know this for a fact, like have any links to show no one is working on it to some degree?

I think something of like happened last year(?) not sure when it was exactly.
  • NoirAssassin - Archosaur
    NoirAssassin - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Happy anniversary pwi b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • y4kuzi
    y4kuzi Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Do you know this for a fact, like have any links to show no one is working on it to some degree?

I do. I play for over 4 years and not a single **** was given, ever.
    Maybe they will start to fix it next week, if we're lucky.
  • StarStrukkk - Heavens Tear
    StarStrukkk - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2012

They haven't done anything.
    Because it was still "the weekend" for them.
    Posted earlier by KawaiiJen (Forum moderator)
    Nothing is being done, but if it continues she will notify them (which I assume has been done since its still been going after 2 days.

I guess theyll start working on it tomorrow..maybe..if we are lucky.
  • sirtwig
    sirtwig Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ok this is starting too get really annoying Can someone please tell us what's going on.or dose anyone care i have not been playing this game long and am rather likening it.idk if its me but..yea i think we should have at-least a 2 letter word telling us what the the hell is going on you us all at-least that

PS: i disconnected 2 times writing this messageb:angryb:angryb:angry