opinions on this build plz!!

dizzyrunks
dizzyrunks Posts: 48 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Blademaster
Guys i already know that full jades in R9 is best way to, but it's very expensive to get all.... Here is the build i plan to go with tell me what you guys...

http://pwcalc.com/399584be4f342173

Reason i don't have the nirvy cape is because i already have that same cape with gems alread.. Share your thoughts with me please thanks...b:victory
Post edited by dizzyrunks on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    JoSDs are the best way to go until something like 28k defense and your magic def wont hit 28k so go with Jades.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Matchless wings are worthless on a BM; unless you're rockin double COA rings or something, in which case your accuracy would completely suck.

If you're gonna get a nirvana helm you should be getting a nirvana cape too for 2 piece bonus and mage def.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If you get that many JoSD and those gears, may as well just go full JoSD.

One of the best thigns about JoSD is that not many players will be debuffing those. I know there are some exceptions, but it is nothing when compared to the tons of normal defense debuffs just about every class has.
  • dizzyrunks
    edited September 2012
    Matchless wings are worthless on a BM; unless you're rockin double COA rings or something, in which case your accuracy would completely suck.

If you're gonna get a nirvana helm you should be getting a nirvana cape too for 2 piece bonus and mage def.

Yea i understand where your coming from... but i never had plans on getting full r9 till one day i was like F it this my only toon cheaper i max it one time.b:laugh
  • dizzyrunks
    edited September 2012
    JoSDs are the best way to go until something like 28k defense and your magic def wont hit 28k so go with Jades.

Yea i think i will just try get all jades one times was just trying to look for the cheap way outb:chuckle
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If you are against the idea of destroying your stones. Make a lunar/vana helm and cape. They will be tradeable and sell-able later, unless you are going to do pvp, in that case, best to just get tt vana cape.
  • dizzyrunks
    edited September 2012
    If you are against the idea of destroying your stones. Make a lunar/vana helm and cape. They will be tradeable and sell-able later, unless you are going to do pvp, in that case, best to just get tt vana cape.

No i dnt have vit stones in any of the r9 pieces... i just recent got the belt wrist leggings an feeet r9.. It was build i was wondering if i should take seeing it cheaper.. And i was thinking on getting the vana cape but seeing i already got the jades in the matchless i think i will stick with it even tho i lose the bonus an the mdef....