Adroit you wizzy poo!!!

Arenaceous - Lost City
Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Wizard
...so you are active again? How many times did you quit and come back since I quit? What faction are you in? Is there gonna be decent TW now after map reset? Wouldn't mind small fun TW between smaller facs, then I might come back for TW. And cheze is also playing again? Has he finally merched is way up to pwi-company-ownership? And is there anyone not full +12 r9 36562 recast (or whatever the current up to date model is) in insurrect?

And hi to all you other wizzies <3 How are you? Still rolling, shrinking and dropping ults?
"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
Post edited by Arenaceous - Lost City on

Comments

• Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hiya are, i came back to game as well. when did you leave?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Hey there nurfed =) Good to read a familiar name here.. Was like a few weeks after you quit I think. About half a year? I'm trying to find out where and how to get the upgrades of spatial and life reversion and the new binding thingy.. Can you buy them in AH? Or are they easy to farm?
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

• Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hey there nurfed =) Good to read a familiar name here.. Was like a few weeks after you quit I think. About half a year? I'm trying to find out where and how to get the upgrades of spatial and life reversion and the new binding thingy.. Can you buy them in AH? Or are they easy to farm?

No they hard. :(
    Have to like play the game to get. b:cry
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    No they hard. :(
    Have to like play the game to get. b:cry

I haz credit card, why do I have to play the game? =(

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    hai!!! <3

I came back once for a couple days cuz I thought I had a way to get some gear.. that fell through and now I'm back again w/ cheze teaching me how to merch :D I'm not playing quite as much now cuz of school/work, but I do get on a bit for morai dailies and to pick fights with the nooby aps sins that can't derp me to death before I can react anymore (arcane defense FTW!). I'm just running around in my guild (Herp Derp), might try TW on ep for a bit (I think my ep actually more useful than mage in TW atm.. ep that buffs/heals/res is more useful than a mage that can't kill anything imo). I'm mostly trying to merch and get some gear so mage is actually competitive again :P You coming back? :D
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Learning from the best, huh? :0 I am not really sure if I want to come back. Problem is that my pc is broken atm and my laptop is far too laggy for TW or even decent PvP lol. I think I got my pc fixed soon tho. Until then I make up my mind while doing morai dailies for Ice Prison (got arcane defense). Is there any new way of optaining contribution faster, or is there still only the dailies for what was it... two months?

• Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Learning from the best, huh? :0 I am not really sure if I want to come back. Problem is that my pc is broken atm and my laptop is far too laggy for TW or even decent PvP lol. I think I got my pc fixed soon tho. Until then I make up my mind while doing morai dailies for Ice Prison (got arcane defense). Is there any new way of optaining contribution faster, or is there still only the dailies for what was it... two months?

I don't think anything is new, you have the timed quest and 2mob quests/purple quest and then the wraith thing once a week. I think there is also some event on saturdays, but haven't done that yet. Second skill should take ~5 weeks if I remember right :P You should play again, when I get some gear we can go pk and I make vids of it! :D
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1on1 adroit for fun?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    1on1 adroit for fun?

you have a wiz on lc?
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    you have a wiz on lc?

i might, u in-game atm?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    i might, u in-game atm?

in class atm, be home in a few hours. If your gear doesn't totally dominate mine, I'd be happy to 1v1 for fun :D
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    in class atm, be home in a few hours. If your gear doesn't totally dominate mine, I'd be happy to 1v1 for fun :D

its ok i'll gear down. i'll be on sanctuary on U_Sasuke just hit me up if u on
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    theres a prestige bonus item you can get from i believe the same dude who gives you the blue daily morai quest. there is a 20 50 and 80% increase and you can only get 1 of each. no time limit. if you get like the 20% in shroud you can no longer get the 20% in corona or luminance. same with the 50 and 80% ones. I should be getting arcane defense saturday! so i guess that means i've almost been back for a month? maybe a littl longer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    its ok i'll gear down. i'll be on sanctuary on U_Sasuke just hit me up if u on

What mage on lc btw? Would I recognize the name?
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    What mage on lc btw? Would I recognize the name?

u might =P its ok i play almost every server on a r9 mage bwahahaha, me super famous
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    u might =P its ok i play almost every server on a r9 mage bwahahaha, me super famous

pssh you play on kreize? :o
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    pssh you play on kreize? :o

not telling!, but i do play on on archo + rt server also, mages around the servers think me so good so they let me play on their mage =P
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Yay, I may get the big boost for Luminance then since I already got Arcane Defense, ty Nurfed. =)

@Adroit: I would love to PK with you but I'd certainly look underwhelming in PK vids next to you. :/

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Adroit sucks now. He came on HT once to watch me PK and was in awe at what he couldn't do. He retired from the game shortly after.
  • Daemon_Imp - Lost City
    Daemon_Imp - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    :O aren~~~ let's spam chat with chem discussions again :)
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Yaaaay ^_^ I'm doing a physics lab atm.. So boring >_< I miss all the chemistry stuff.. We don't even have to wear lab coat and goggles...

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yaaaay ^_^ I'm doing a physics lab atm.. So boring >_< I miss all the chemistry stuff.. We don't even have to wear lab coat and goggles...

Oh no! That is shocking, you don't even have to wear lab coats and goggles? HOW DO YOU LIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Oh no! That is shocking, you don't even have to wear lab coats and goggles? HOW DO YOU LIVE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??b:chuckle

I keep wondering myself....

• HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    XEG YOU BOOB!

GO TW ON XEGETH SOME TIME
    I WILL HF ON ALL YOUR BIDS I PROMISE
    I R GOOD LIGHT ARMOR BM
    FOR GOD!!!!!

o.o
    EDIT:
    (I CAN LET YOU USE MY TRADE-ABLE G16 SWORD WHILE I BE ON BM! SO YOU ACTUALLY KILL STUFF)
    EDIT2:
    ACTUALLY A GREAT DEAL OF MEH ARCANE ARMOR IS TRADEABLE
    COULD MAKE U WIZZIE TW BEAST
    JUST SAYING

I LIKE CAPSLOCK TODAY

!!!!111111<3

EDIT3:
    I HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE POEPLE ACTUALLY COMING FOR GOD TWS
    GOTTA KICK MERANGELUS IN THE LEMONS SO HE MAKES MORE PEOPLE GO TW
    i like potato
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Mooooooooo 1v1 again next time.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Why You Scream At Me? What Faction You Wanna Have Xegeth In You Booncake?

And Why Does Mooooooooo Wanna 1vs1 Mooooooooo?

• Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You missed an 'o' in 'Mooooooooo'

just kidding :]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Farg I counted 5 times
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    I copypasted... Me smart =) Also you transformed from ugly fish to exalted wizard, way to go!

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    not telling!, but i do play on on archo + rt server also, mages around the servers think me so good so they let me play on their mage =P

Ok, you must pm me in game and let me know who you play, lol. Will be on wiz for Nemesis tw (snooze) and on Archer (BLOODBARRAGE, because I'm that creative) for Arson TW.

I retired my wiz on Sanctuary pretty effectively, and I TW about once a month on or less on my wiz nt on Arch - Nemesis only need me for rogue, so i get better tw on my alts. I even have more fun on my 89 veno than my wiz most tws.b:surrender
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
This discussion has been closed.