Okay wow, i must say

Options
maori534
maori534 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Etherblade (West)
how do i change my cash shop clothes colors?
i bought a dress and its ugly grey, how do i change it to white and save it?
Post edited by maori534 on

Comments

• maori534
    edited September 2012
    Options
    10k as in coins in game, not zen coins.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You can buy white pigment from other players in game (around 2.5m each one depend on your server), or buy random pigment from players or the shop and pray to get a pretty color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • maori534
    edited September 2012
    Options
    thats just bogus...so i use real money to buy clothes in the cash shop..but im gambling on what color i get? Thats just pathetic. If im spending real money on a dress i shouldnt have to gamble on a color..if i knew that i wouldnt have bought zen. the color of my dress is just awful. sigh well all i have is 10k....can i get any cheap ones from the shop with 10k?
    edited September 2012
    Options
    maori534 wrote: »
    thats just bogus...so i use real money to buy clothes in the cash shop..but im gambling on what color i get? Thats just pathetic. If im spending real money on a dress i shouldnt have to gamble on a color..if i knew that i wouldnt have bought zen. the color of my dress is just awful. sigh well all i have is 10k....can i get any cheap ones from the shop with 10k?

Read next time, it's clearly write it's come in a random color. You buy something without read what's on it, your fault.

Edit: Typo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• maori534
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I thought it did the whole "???" and random meaning they cant just say its one color cause they give you that color pad. I thought it meant "???" meaning i can choose any color i want.

oh well
  • maori534
    edited September 2012
    Options
    And i dont know if you were trying to be rude or not, but it wasnt very nice sounding.
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Have you not noticed the random pigments and the colored pigments in game? .-.
    It would have taken you 5 seconds to put 1 and 1 together. If everyone got to just choose the color of the fashion they wanted they wouldn't be selling popular color pigments for 2 gold each.

Fashion is one of the most expensive thing in game. Simply because women will go to extremes to get specific sets in specific colors and it'll run you up in to the hundreds of millions. I know of one person who has close to 1.5 Billion coins worth in fashion.
    You will, undoubtedly now either save up in game coins or buy gold to get the color you want. That's how it'll all start! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    see, in that new game we're not allowed to talk about there's this awesome feature that lets you change the colors of your armor, and new shades drop randomly from mobs,

pwi color system is good only for making money outta fashion obsessed peopleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • maori534
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Have you not noticed the random pigments and the colored pigments in game? .-.
    It would have taken you 5 seconds to put 1 and 1 together. If everyone got to just choose the color of the fashion they wanted they wouldn't be selling popular color pigments for 2 gold each.

Fashion is one of the most expensive thing in game. Simply because women will go to extremes to get specific sets in specific colors and it'll run you up in to the hundreds of millions. I know of one person who has close to 1.5 Billion coins worth in fashion.
    You will, undoubtedly now either save up in game coins or buy gold to get the color you want. That's how it'll all start! b:shocked

Oh okay...yea i just joined perfect world this week, and about 4 out of every 5 people i meet are really mean and rude. Im starting to get the idea LOL
    uhm and thanks for making it more clear. I dont get any of this so the people who are kind of mean just assume im suppose to know and that i research but i just joined.. I now know if i read and thought about it i would have caught it was random, but i honestly thought it was doing the "??" meaning it could be any color (of your choice).

and yeah im glad im not one of those types of girls who spend their whole check on game coins. a lot of people i knew did that on maplestory.. but yea i joined this week and bought some zen to get me started. But im only buying zen once because i knew the items were permanent so i thought it was worth it.

But for most of the people i meet so far in game are really rude. is this all servers or just heavens tear?
  • maori534
    edited September 2012
    Options
    see, in that new game we're not allowed to talk about there's this awesome feature that lets you change the colors of your armor, and new shades drop randomly from mobs,

pwi color system is good only for making money outta fashion obsessed peopleb:chuckle

Im not too sure what any of that meant..Cant tell if you as well are being harsh. I really cant tell, i have no idea how this game works. just joined...
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    In the spirit of this thread, I went to PWI Wiki and typed in fashion.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Fashion

I think typed in clothes, and got all the links that page refers to.

For the sake of the simple, I just typed in color - and lo and behold those links were there too. Same with the word dress.

In google, "PWI Clothes" comes up with this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=154882

On a level of herp derping, I put in "pW cloths" and I got the same forum thread.

Really, it's not just HT or all servers. People tend to get pretty irritated with people who wont even do a basic search function, check the forums, check the wiki, or check google.

Not to mention you asked a question that is not server specific, in a server specific section.

You wouldn't ask your mom how to answer your math homework questions without trying to do them first, would you?
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Oh okay...yea i just joined perfect world this week, and about 4 out of every 5 people i meet are really mean and rude.

But for most of the people i meet so far in game are really rude. is this all servers or just heavens tear?

most people are rude, HT, PWI, RL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maori534
    edited September 2012
    Options
    In the spirit of this thread, I went to PWI Wiki and typed in fashion.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Fashion

I think typed in clothes, and got all the links that page refers to.

For the sake of the simple, I just typed in color - and lo and behold those links were there too. Same with the word dress.

In google, "PWI Clothes" comes up with this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=154882

On a level of herp derping, I put in "pW cloths" and I got the same forum thread.

Really, it's not just HT or all servers. People tend to get pretty irritated with people who wont even do a basic search function, check the forums, check the wiki, or check google.

Not to mention you asked a question that is not server specific, in a server specific section.

You wouldn't ask your mom how to answer your math homework questions without trying to do them first, would you?

haha I first read your comment very appreciative because I thought you were giving me more info for future reference. But no of course you were just insulting me.
    Like I have said countless times before, I didn't think much to do research on buying a dress, should I have? Well I guess so since I get people who take it to heart and get so mad because I irritated them with my questions.

I Found out I was wrong and I made a mistake, I stepped up and said I was wrong, but here you are acting like some juvenile insulting me when really, there is no need to. If you read up, you will really find that there was really no need to go to such an extent to insult me when all I was, was confused.
    I mean how immature can you get? I thought when I left the game maplestory id get away from the smart *** 15 year olds. But no, they are here as well.
    And Why are you bringing up an example involving my mom and homework? is it cause it's something a child like yourself can relate to? Well that really didn't help my situation at all, so I'd say that's a fail on your part.

And oh Wow... I posted in the wrong section? LOL are you kidding me?? Are you really trying to find every pointless reason to make me look stupid? I don't give a rats *** if I look stupid, so good luck with that. I may be new to this game, but I have a pretty clear picture on how the majority of the people on here act, and I know how to deal with people such as your self So, this wont be a problem.

And to think I actually thanked you and appreciated you in the last comment, to have you just turn around and insult me like some smart *** child. I asked my question, I got my answer, now I'm through with you.
    buh bye
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    haha I first read your comment very appreciative because I thought you were giving me more info for future reference. But no of course you were just insulting me.
    Like I have said countless times before, I didn't think much to do research on buying a dress, should I have? Well I guess so since I get people who take it to heart and get so mad because I irritated them with my questions.

I Found out I was wrong and I made a mistake, I stepped up and said I was wrong, but here you are acting like some juvenile insulting me when really, there is no need to. If you read up, you will really find that there was really no need to go to such an extent to insult me when all I was, was confused.
    I mean how immature can you get? I thought when I left the game maplestory id get away from the smart *** 15 year olds, but no, they are here as well.
    And Why are you brining up an example involving my mom and homework? is it cause it's something a child like yourself can relate to? Well that really didn't help my situation at all, so I'd say that's a fail on your part.

And oh Wow... I posted in the wrong section? LOL are you kidding me?? Are you really trying to find every pointless reason to make me look stupid? I don't give a rats *** if I look stupid, so good luck with that. I may be new to this game, but I have a pretty clear picture on how the majority of the people on here act, and I know how to deal with people such as your self So, this wont be a problem.

And to think I actually thanked you and appreciated you in the last comment, to have you just turn around and insult me like some smart *** child. I asked my question, I got my answer, now I'm through with you.
    buh bye

Nope I was trying to explain why people were giving you flak. Reality check, so to speak.

I actually call trolls and idiots trolls and idiots on the forum. If I wanted a bunch of Passive Aggressiveness in my life I'd move back or do business with California. If I wanted that, and a random disease, I'd (bleep) Jha's mom.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

I mean how immature can you get? I thought when I left the game maplestory id get away from the smart *** 15 year olds. But no, they are here as well.
    And Why are you bringing up an example involving my mom and homework? is it cause it's something a child like yourself can relate to? Well that really didn't help my situation at all, so I'd say that's a fail on your part.

buh bye

Hello returd.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    and yeah im glad im not one of those types of girls who spend their whole check on game coins. a lot of people i knew did that on maplestory.. but yea i joined this week and bought some zen to get me started. But im only buying zen once because i knew the items were permanent so i thought it was worth it.

Since you are new, let me give you a warning, permanent doesn't mean you can't lose them.
    If you are on a PvP server and fight someone out safe zone and become pink/red name or just sword next to your name you can drop your stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Nope I was trying to explain why people were giving you flak. Reality check, so to speak.

I actually call trolls and idiots trolls and idiots on the forum. If I wanted a bunch of Passive Aggressiveness in my life I'd move back or do business with California. If I wanted that, and a random disease, I'd (bleep) Jha's mom.

She's too good for you :c
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Sorry for your bad experience here. This community is mostly anti-social rejects who can not interact normally in the real world with others.
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sorry for your bad experience here. This community is mostly anti-social rejects who can not interact normally in the real world with others.

Tho I do think that how ppl interact depends a bit on how other talk to them. I really i don't think it helps anything or make ppl talk neat and polite to ya, when you start to call ppl rude.

If that way of communicating is used in game too well, no wonder if ppl get a bit harsh at some point.

Being on RT I never had trouble with rude talking.

tho some humans can't tell the difference between disagree and being rude etc
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ITT: People with skin as thin as a molecule who think people who disagree with them, call them out on their stupidity, or otherwise communicate with them at all without ending a statement with "Your Majesty" are being rude and insulting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well...the people on this forum are all old time players that are either sick of the game, or hanging around for mere "omg I wasted so much time on this game that I can't leave"'s sake.
    Fact is, the game is old, and differently from freshly released games it has a nice long tail of dedicated websites taking every or some aspect of the game and considering them in extensive detail.

Also, this forum itself has a "begginer" section with MANY many threads depicting any possible issue that a new player may incour into, I remember there's a thread there that pointedly warns new players from bothering with fashion due to the money sink it is.

Since you posted on a server thread full of old players (most of which have a certain "baby player" intollerance) and not on the begginer section of the forums where the few nice people in game dwell and dedicate themselves to "babies", it is hardly surprising that people reacted in a way that you perceived as rude.

Please stop provoking the players in this forum section and refer to the begginer section, thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Please stop provoking the players in this forum section and refer to the begginer section, thank you

this last sentence made me giggle a little because it seems as though the op was being blamed for causing us to be rude to him/her.

in all seriousness though, sorry for the confusion. tbh, i experienced something similar when i first started playing 4 yrs ago. fashion here is nothing but a money sink (as pointed out earlier, i LOVE that "other place" where i'm able to dye at will...and often do). as for your fashion woes, msg me sometime the dress that you want and the color you would rather have. my closet is far too huge on this game, and is rarely opened anymore. i should clear it out sometime and "donate to goodwill" so to speak... that is, of course, if you bother staying on HT.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Donate a witch fashion set to my wizzy Anne >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Donate a witch fashion set to my wizzy Anne >:

what color? i might actually have an extra lying around. i'll check when i remember to actually update my client and log in.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This topic is rather entertaining. Game and forum must be so boring that people dont waste the 1st oportunity to turn every single topic into a drama-lama-pointing-and-laughing not because you do not know, we were all noobs at one point, but because theres so little that happens around here and it is absolutely shocking to see that new players still come to this out of date game. Now add to that the fact that you repeat every phrase that you just joined and the fact that you landed in a troll nest aka HT forum and theres the explanation why people are so rude. Stop feeding the trolls or GTFO of the forum are your only options.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    This topic is rather entertaining. Game and forum must be so boring that people dont waste the 1st oportunity to turn every single topic into a drama-lama-pointing-and-laughing not because you do not know, we were all noobs at one point, but because theres so little that happens around here and it is absolutely shocking to see that new players still come to this out of date game. Now add to that the fact that you repeat every phrase that you just joined and the fact that you landed in a troll nest aka HT forum and theres the explanation why people are so rude. Stop feeding the trolls or GTFO of the forum are your only options.

Andro is upset coz shes average enrage veno I just drop in less than 3 second's normal hitting. My message is - Get over it, you will get better in time, 2 more years of PWI maybe. Trolling my threads and replies isnt going to help. More on this, this enrage veno is marked by consistently and thoroughly bad quality, performance and knowledge in playing PWI and your class. I notice lack of social skills as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Andro is upset coz shes average enrage veno I just drop in less than 3 second's normal hitting. My message is - Get over it, you will get better in time, 2 more years of PWI maybe. Trolling my threads and replies isnt going to help. More on this, this enrage veno is marked by consistently and thoroughly bad quality, performance and knowledge in playing PWI and your class. I notice lack of social skills as well

You are being so rude and mean to me and i dont know why, i just left the server b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hai gaiz I just joined the game I am level 6 be nice to me kthnxbbq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hai gaiz I just joined the game I am level 6 be nice to me kthnxbbq

People are nice to you anyway cos youre an asian girl, remember? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options
    what color? i might actually have an extra lying around. i'll check when i remember to actually update my client and log in.

The color doesn't matter since I've got a bunch of random dyes to waste, I just really want the witch fashion :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]