G15 vs G16 vs R9

SinfuINature - Harshlands
SinfuINature - Harshlands Posts: 533 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Assassin
ok i know there are a few threads for this topic but i need a little help

im a demon sin now... i have g13 dags and im looking to get g15 with the idea to get g16 asap after that... basically what im asking is...

what is better and why?

should i stay with g15( based on the stats i get) or get the g16?

also what makes GoF so good/better than SAC and other bonuses?

and is r9 better than g15 and g16? thanks
Post edited by SinfuINature - Harshlands on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ok i know there are a few threads for this topic but i dont see the an answer to my questions...

im a demon sin now... i have g13 dags and im looking to get g15 with the idea to get g16 asap after that... basically what im asking is...

what is better and why?

It depends on what you want.

General consensus seems to be that G15/R9 is for PvP due to the SS/GoF proc helping a lot, whereas G16 is superior for PvE due to having the highest and most consistent DPS.

The only difference between GoF and SS is that SS has a 15% proc rate, whereas GoF is 20%. Might not sound like much, but that's 4% more damage right there.

And again, G15 vs G16 depends on whether you want to PvE or PvP.

R9 is better than G15 and G16 for PvP. For PvE, G16 is the top choice.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • SinfuINature - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    one thing i forgot to ask is does being demon or sage make a diff? i know they say sage is better for pvp and demon is better for pve... but do they make a diff in choosing a weapon? and thanks for all ur help
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    one thing i forgot to ask is does being demon or sage make a diff? i know they say sage is better for pvp and demon is better for pve... but do they make a diff in choosing a weapon? and thanks for all ur help

It might.

There really is no one cultivation that is strictly better for PvE or PvP. For PvP, Sages hit harder, but Demons have better stuns/sleeps. For PvE, Demons get more dps, but Sages survive better.

For the weapons, it's a largely personal preference. For some people, it's all about the -interval, so they stick with G13 Nirvana. For some, it's all about having the "best" weapon, so they go for R9. For some, it's all about being farmable, so they go for G15 or G16 Nirvana.

For example, I'm using a +10 G13 Nirvana and intend to stick with it, refining it and resharding it at a later time. I have multiple reasons for that:
    a) I'm Sage and being 4.0 allows me to use Power Dash and Subsea constantly over extended periods of time
    b) G16 Nirvana would take too much farming for my taste
    c) G15 Nirvana would be very expensive due to transfering the refine and having to reroll for at least 1x -0.05 interval
    d) I don't really PvP, so no need to concern myself with SS/GoF
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    edited September 2012
    i thinking unless i get GoF, -int and another good stat on the g15 i will get the g16... i am mostly pve but we TW every week so... and having +70 attack lvls (with the jones or even 55/15 with omally) would be nice for pve
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    i thinking unless i get GoF, -int and another good stat on the g15 i will get the g16... i am mostly pve but we TW every week so... and having +70 attack lvls (with the jones or even 55/15 with omally) would be nice for pve

Well GoF and -interval is very rare on a G15. In theory, it's 1:281. I've personally seen maybe 3 on my server.

It's not that G16 is a bad weapon per say. It's just that for PvP, there's nothing that comes close to a zerk crit. Especially with Sins, who get Wolf Emblem and Power Dash.
  • Kastus - Raging Tide
    Kastus - Raging Tide Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i am sage r9 2.86 aps and 3.33 with windshield and my farming friend is demon 5.0 g16

and we have aggro pingpong on TT bosses w/o me power dashing

if u are demon then 4.0 demon r9 would be better than g16 5.0

but note at 3.33 i can use powerdash-subsea maybe twice per TT boss

as for TW its very useless to aps with bramble on enemy

so DPH is much advised with g16 you would have over 100 attack levels with chill on

so if you are gonna be demon forever then go for r9 rather than trying for gof on g15

For farming demon is better because u can perma spark on a macro w/o having to get ur charm ticked

but for pvp i suggest u go sage in the long run..like olba said more survivability and more dph/aps damage from skills

hope this helps XD
    youtube.com/kimbachiboy b:victory

Schooling QQme in The Art of PK since 2012
  • Night$aber - Dreamweaver
    Night$aber - Dreamweaver Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i am sage r9 2.86 aps and 3.33 with windshield and my farming friend is demon 5.0 g16

and we have aggro pingpong on TT bosses w/o me power dashing

if u are demon then 4.0 demon r9 would be better than g16 5.0

-R9 and G16 have similar base damage.
    -R9 has GoF which is said to proc between 15-25% of time,thus 15-25% more dps.
    -G16 has 10 attack levels extra compared to R9.
    -G16 can have -0.05 interval (which makes up and/or out damages the GoF)
    -G16 can have higher dexterity than R9 and can have additional damage adds.
    -G16 is roughly half the price of R9.
    Based on that,pve wise G16 is far superior to R9 in all aspects.
    Pvp wise R9 has the edge due to GoF and +2 meters range but a 3.33 R9 (like you) shouldn't be able to out DD a 5.0 G16 unless you're using powerdash and he was using subsea (which you said wasn't happening) or your GoF procced way more than the 15-25% chance during the TT bosses.

Just my 2 cents.
    Edit: And no I'm not trying to bash on sage sins,just stating that 2.86 (3.33) R9 shouldn't be able to out DD 5.0 G16.

Ontopic: What Olbaze said is true.R9 and G15 with SS,GoF usually are better in pvp while G16 is the best of those 3 in pve,and i remember some1 calculating that a G15 with -0.05 int,SS (or GoF not sure) and max phys atk +130 was out DDing R9 by under 5% but still.On most pve situations it's G16>R9>G15 though.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ok i know there are a few threads for this topic but i need a little help

what is better and why?

IMO, leaving recasts of r9 out for cost reasons :
    R9 is great if looking for spike damage and the safest/best weapon to have GoF on as it beats everything in dph.
    G16 is great if you're looking for stable damage and put a lot of value in 5 aps.
    G15 is good, but you need a lot of luck for them to be great. Main reason to aim for these as end weapon (not considering cost for those who got them before the G16 came in game) would be for SS/GoF and 5 aps.

I think the rest has already be answered.
    Based on that,pve wise G16 is far superior to R9 in all aspects.

I don't agree. Many sins like SS/GoF for the spike damage it can give, this also counts for pve. I think this kind of statement is only for those who have purely nirvana farm sins. For me it's a decision between spike vs stable damage, aps vs belt option, and cost.
    Edit: And no I'm not trying to bash on sage sins,just stating that 2.86 (3.33) R9 shouldn't be able to out DD 5.0 G16.

The damage of r9 is very instable, this makes all the theory you could produce over which should be outdamaging the other pretty much useless, especially since the gap isn't that big to start with and armor/timing factors come into account also.
  • Night$aber - Dreamweaver
    Night$aber - Dreamweaver Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I don't agree. Many sins like SS/GoF for the spike damage it can give, this also counts for pve. I think this kind of statement is only for those who have purely nirvana farm sins. For me it's a decision between spike vs stable damage, aps vs belt option, and cost.

I also thought of spike damage being important but i don't recall any moment or place when i needed more spike damage rather than overall damage.
    The damage of r9 is very instable, this makes all the theory you could produce over which should be outdamaging the other pretty much useless, especially since the gap isn't that big to start with and armor/timing factors come into account also.

R9 damage is instable,that's true but unless GoF procs about 70% of time for the length on the TT boss,the 3.33 R9 won't out DD the 5.0 G16 which doesn't seem so easy to do,but who knows what OP's luck is.

Also as far as i am concerned,15-25% chance of dealing double damage (GoF) is equal to 15-25% more damage on the long run.The same way with crit imo,except that crits and GoF are more useful when you want spikes or in pvp most of the time.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Using a pretty standard endgame farming setup calced here.

Can compare R9 +10 with 2 garnets vs G16 +10 with 2 garnets.

Sparked:
    R9=[(19050+23097)/2] x 1.38 crit x 1.67 attack levels x 1.2 GoF x 4 aps =233.1k dps
    G16=[18652+22451/2] x 1.37 crit x 1.77 attack levels x 5 aps =249.2k dps
    G16 is 7% better

Unsparked:
    R9=[(9402-11454/2] x 1.38 crit x 1.67 attack levels x 1.2 GoF x 2.86 = 82.5 dps
    G16=[(9397+11311/2] x 1.37 crit x 1.77 attack levels x 3.33 = 83.6k dps
    G16 is 1.3% better

I only used one add for the G16s, -.05 int. But I also gave it 2 sockets which is unlikely. I figured not giving it the 2 other adds would about average out with giving it the 1 garnet.

So, thats just spark/auto attack spam. Whatever. G16 wins in PvE pretty much hands down in multiple ways. It out dd's r9, refines better, attacks faster, allows you to spark more often or to use other skills and still get 3 sparks, but most importantly it isn't dependant on a sacrificial attack for its damage. How often do we see R9 sins basically killing themselves with their own attacks? The argument being "eventually damage is high enough that a sin gets more from bloodpaint than they lose from zerk". Fine, but say you zerk and lose 500 hp but get back 600 hp and net 100hp of heal. Its safer to not zerk with G16 and get back 350 hp and net 350 hp while still out dding the dagger that uses a dangerous zerk.

Anyway, I'm not sure anyone is arguing R9 beats G16 in PvE. Maybe in aoes. I have G15s and I love my 400k zerk aoes and that obviously doesn't cost me any hp, but on average for every 1 mob I zerk on I don't zerk on 4 others.

Pvp. Again, I'm considering is it more important to hit twice as hard 20% of the time, or harder all the time. I have to give it to R9 here. 5% hp isn't much to sacrifice and a sin is the most likely class to have a quick fight and die between charm ticks. Comparing unsparked (assuming unsparked in pvp) and skill spamming G16 dph doesn't make up for the zerk difference.

I guess a few last thoughts. Refines matter. If you think you'll +12 your weapon, lean more towards G16 even for PvP since it refines better and will create more of a difference. R9 isn't about spike damage in PvE, its about burst damage (getting lucky and having a high proc rate of GoF over time).

And sorry Kastus, but 2.86/3.33 R9 sage's dps should be nowhere near G16 5.0 demons. You should have about 1.5% dph over him by being sage and having r9, he should have 2% crit over you by being demon. You may have 20% GoF damage, but he attacks 75% more attack often when you are 2.86, and only 50% more often when you 3.33. Overall you'd do about half his damage and that's assuming you are staying permasparked, but you said you were using you chi skills for Subsea/PD. It also assumes you spammed your genie and he didn't use his. Night Saber was right that you'd need about a 75% GoF proc rate to equal his damage.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • risingshadowz
    risingshadowz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I own a g16+10 and I can say 100% it's superior to a r9 +10 => I always get/keep aggro from them b:pleased
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    One thing to consider is that currently T3 is the best nirvy wep you can get atm, while R9 haz the potential to be upgraded twice more. Even though it's rather expensive, you have to consider the further potential of R9.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What Aziz said. T3 > R9 in PvE if T3 has -int on it, which is standard to believe since there's a high chance to get that attribute. But R9 still has the option to get even stronger. But as always it's expensive as ****. D:
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    I own a g16+10 and I can say 100% it's superior to a r9 +10 => I always get/keep aggro from them b:pleased

Running with a set of sins, one is 4aps R9+10 with 2 garnets and the other is 5 aps G16 +3 (lol) with a flawless garnet. They aggro bounce.

I'm hearing rumors (more than rumors?) that fourth tier is on the horizon. All I've heard about is R9 t4, though. Not a Nirvana +4.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Running with a set of sins, one is 4aps R9+10 with 2 garnets and the other is 5 aps G16 +3 (lol) with a flawless garnet. They aggro bounce.

I'm hearing rumors (more than rumors?) that fourth tier is on the horizon. All I've heard about is R9 t4, though. Not a Nirvana +4.

It's not really a R9 t4, but more like a R9 t3 v2. It can only be made from R9 t2 gear, and you can't switch from the current R9 t3 to that one, according to what PWCN gameplay says.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    I also thought of spike damage being important but i don't recall any moment or place when i needed more spike damage rather than overall damage

There is an increasing number of wc QQ on Sanc from/about sins being not wanted in places where using skills is more important then aps (mainly about delta). In more and more squads for all instances except nirvana and TT, they like/want 1 sin at the most. Since the update that changed bh, I notice a waking up from the aps/dps-mania but the forums still put it on 1st plan at all times.

Honestly, especially when talking G16 +10 vs R9 +10 (or higher), the time gain on a boss of 7% (what Saku calculated) is really not noticable. A zerk crit on a decent size pull on the way to a bh boss will make a more noticeable time gain. I'm not saying this is a criteria of equal importance to everyone, but not mentioning it only concerns the nirvana/tt farmers. Like Saku mentioned, GoF isn't everyones thing.

I don't see pve = nirvana or pve = boss, and thus I won't put either as better then the other. I like my r9 because I like the spike damage and they are more versatile then the G16 option. However, if I were to choose today when having G13 nirvana's like the OP, I would go for G16 simply because r9 has become way to expensive that they are not worth their price anymore imo. That G16 does 6 to 8% more dps on average, depending on wether you consider r9 ring on G16 build realistic (I think cost is in favor off G16, so wouldn't get that ring if taking the G16 path), what sharding you put in that armor and what adds you roll with your -0.05 interval, is really not much of an significant difference when bosses drop in matter of seconds. Even on a solo TT run you wouldn't notice a time gain over 1min per run.
    R9 damage is instable,that's true but unless GoF procs about 70% of time for the length on the TT boss,the 3.33 R9 won't out DD the 5.0 G16 which doesn't seem so easy to do,but who knows what OP's luck is.

I was just saying, with the little information he gave you can't say much. What shards and what instance matters a lot. In nirvana you will often see the one who shouldn't have aggro "tank" bosses. Usually, the one giving the 1st hit will get the first 3 hits of the boss and most won't survive longer then that with r9 + G16 sins in squad. For bosses that take longer, it's often the one with the most luck on avoiding the seal that has aggro in the end because the dps is just really close.
    One thing to consider is that currently T3 is the best nirvy wep you can get atm, while R9 haz the potential to be upgraded twice more. Even though it's rather expensive, you have to consider the further potential of R9.

I would also add that r9 has the advantage of the full set, such as the option of belt+daggers for +10 def lvls or even whole set. Ofc, with current prices and the ease to get G16, this is not worth it for everyone. If I were at the choice today, the price of r9 and the recast potential is to high to opt for that path.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    I would also add that r9 has the advantage of the full set, such as the option of belt+daggers for +10 def lvls or even whole set.

My goal initially was G15 (prior to G16 coming out) because comparing G15+10 vs R9+10 the G15s had better dps, had 5 aps (so more versatility in skill use, while remaining sparked), and were cheaper.

15 rerolls later I still don't have zerk/GoF/20 attack level and -int combo. So thats about 350m to make G15 and another 105m in rerolls so far. I always planned on getting the R9 ring for def levels and the attack on it. So overally its cost me close the the same price as just going r9. I figured it would, but comparing the daggers I liked things about G15 better.

And then... Then I got Range +1 add multiple times. I gotta say, I love having the range, lol. Because of R9's range +2 I decided at some point I would switch from G15 to R9. Not because of GoF. Not because of R9 set. Not because of dps. Its the range add I like.

Now G16 is out and its a hard decision again. The dream of double -int and better armor, or 4aps base is yummy. But, just found it odd no one really mentioned range for r9.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    And then... Then I got Range +1 add multiple times. I gotta say, I love having the range, lol. Because of R9's range +2 I decided at some point I would switch from G15 to R9. Not because of GoF. Not because of R9 set. Not because of dps. Its the range add I like.

Now G16 is out and its a hard decision again. The dream of double -int and better armor, or 4aps base is yummy. But, just found it odd no one really mentioned range for r9.

I didn't mention the range because you got to experience it to understand. I said it a few times : first time I saw the r9 daggers till I actually got them, I thought "WTF is this add doing on daggers. What a worthless add on so expensive daggers", but when I started to use them I found out that I actually like the add a lot.

Most ppl who never had a +range add on their daggers won't really get it and see it as a pvp-only usefull stat. That's why I don't mention it often.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Most ppl who never had a +range add on their daggers won't really get it and see it as a pvp-only usefull stat. That's why I don't mention it often.

I love using range in CoA when competing with other people for a boss. I know where the boss will spawn so I stand too close. Boss spawns, we both triple spark, when aggro bounces boss moves, they have to move and lose a second or 2 of attacking. Then tele at the boss everytime you spark (instant) and they have to chase the boss and lose 5-10 attacks while you don't. You effectively cut about 10% of their dd away.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012

That's the exact reason why I went r9. b:chuckle
    edited September 2012
    if they keep making these weapons and gears more and more powerful its going to be 1 shot for bosses... i mean im in Abba squads who kill the boss in 6.5 sec ish... i cant even imaging 3rd cast r9... b:sad
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I would also add that r9 has the advantage of the full set, such as the option of belt+daggers for +10 def lvls or even whole set. Ofc, with current prices and the ease to get G16, this is not worth it for everyone. If I were at the choice today, the price of r9 and the recast potential is to high to opt for that path.

I agree here the set bonuses are quite impressive. Further favouring R9 in pvp clearly!

Personally, R9 or even G16 atm is wayy to expensive for me. HOWEVER, and this is a big one, I know of people that have farmed their ring and daggers over a few months.

Don't underestimate the potential to save coin and farm gear. At one point R8 was seen as impossible by many.

I agree it may be costly but there is a sin on RT with Adversity daggerz and there is an Archer with full R9 3rd cast!
    (Ofc they gona be pissed if the new 3rd cast is only from r9 t2, but that's a different story)
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    3rd cast r9 daggers! gogogo b:laugh
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    if they keep making these weapons and gears more and more powerful its going to be 1 shot for bosses... i mean im in Abba squads who kill the boss in 6.5 sec ish... i cant even imaging 3rd cast r9... b:sad

So slow there b:shocked. There are times when i jump to hf, by the time i land, the boss is dead. Something wrong with such OP squads b:sad.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    As a G16+7 sin, I gotta say I bounce aggro with most R9s unless they are over +10 or pretty much fully DoT as I dont have a single DoT on my armors. And if they arent +10? I`m usually the one tanking. It all depends on how R9 zerks, at times even the +8 R9s manage to hold it but most times they dont and I do love my consistent dps. Now if there only was +10 orb sale, not paying the ridiculous overprice for those when I had to pay quite a bit to +7 my daggers from +5, which alone took 2.3k mirages.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Don't underestimate the potential to save coin and farm gear. At one point R8 was seen as impossible by many.

I agree it may be costly but there is a sin on RT with Adversity daggerz and there is an Archer with full R9 3rd cast!
    (Ofc they gona be pissed if the new 3rd cast is only from r9 t2, but that's a different story)

I know how easy it becomes to farm with op gears. Atm, I got a regular -int set with r9 daggers and full r9. However, that was at the time when medals were still in dq points (they were about 12mil if you bought with dq points), when shards were decently priced (I paid my DoT 1.5mil~3.5mil each), gold was a bit lower with more regular ocean orb sales, the cheaper 15 chip pack sales. Actually, r9 wasn't much more expensive then G15 at that time.

At the prices of today, I don't find r9, with all advantages I see in it, worth their price. Same as I don't consider the next 2 cast stages increase worth their cost. For the same money of that gear + refines/gems (transfere or redo), I could have like 6 toons in full G15/16 +10 with G12+ shards. The extra "power" from r9 over G15 or from recasted r9 over G16 is just not worth the immense coin gap. Especially with r9 already sharded and refined, I don't find recasting r9 worth the effort it takes.

Ofc, this is my personal judgement, just like I sharded my barb/seeker/bm HA set with sapphires because of vit stone/josd prices being not worth it (and I'm really happy with my choice). Others probably don't think so, because the more expensive r9 gets, the more ppl get it.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    *Pokes Empu with R8r* b:surrender
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well at +11 g16 w/ favorable ads I only know of 3 sins I'm certain could consistently hold aggro from my daggers, one being 5Aps G15+12 GoF + max phys 130, one being R9^3, and one full DoT R9, there may be others though, but from my experience T3 is GREAT pve, though R9 blows it away pvp...

Simply, if you want the best of both worlds, shoot for g15 or r8.5 -int GoF, OR r9r, only pve, G16, only pvp R9.
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    *Pokes Empu with R8r* b:surrender

I got r8r sword on seeker actually.

I kinda lost motivation on sin to improove gear more. The refine/shards have become so espensive and the transfer cost is insane. I first thought about recasting, then realized the total cost off it and saw all I could do for that same coin on my other toons. To go from overpowered to overoverpowered is less efficient then staying overpowered and get 4+ other toons from average/good to overpowered. The power-up on my HA (for barb/seeker/bm) and seekers sword allowed me a way bigger time gain in instances at lower cost then going to adversities on sin.

For my HA set, I went sapphires as a bit of a default option at first. Vit stones and JoSD had become just way to expensive, and seeing 3 shops with each more vit stones in their inventory then my armor could even hold (nice to have a peeking skill), then only put 2 on sale to keep prices high, just made me think "scr*w them, I'll do something else". In the end, I'm actually very happy with my choice. If, after this experience, I had to choose again with vit stones being at reasonable prices again, I would actually go for sapphires now. It rocks to have 9287 unbuffed mag defence on barb, and on seeker it helps a LOT against poison mobs that are the real slow-down in instances.

In resume : fancy gear is cool, but I don't go after the best gear at any cost. Also, Sanc's community is getting a bit on my nerves with their ridiculous squad requirements. I actually play my other toons more atm, and use sin mainly to solo/make money. Since I can already solo, or at least dual, pretty much anything, there is not much need spending billions to shave off a few seconds on a boss.

Sorry for the small rant b:surrender
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Just thought I mention to the people on the first page. I've got a G15 with -int and GOF and still r9 is better simply because of the range+2... In my opinion at least.
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender