server population

Options
dreamzz123
dreamzz123 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
hello guys iam new at this game and i would like to ask witch server got more players?
if any admin or something can answer me plz do it, thanks
Post edited by dreamzz123 on

Comments

• KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Well first,

PK or No PK?
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • dreamzz123
    edited September 2012
    Options
    both.
    best PK and best No PK
  • dreamzz123
    edited September 2012
    Options
    well forget i want server pvp.
    witch is better harshlands or lost city?
    witch have more population?
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If you don't mind dealing with rude people who stalk and kill you whenever you leave a safe zone in a PvP server it doesn't really matter.

Sadly the PvE servers have more actual PvP these days then the PvP servers. If you want to do a PvE server with the option to PK, join Sanc or HeavensTear. If you want an east coast server join Raging Tides.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    A lot of people are complaining about PvP servers because high level players kill them constantly once they hit level 30 and thus they can't finish their quests and level up... PvP servers are emptier and many people are moving to PvE, so if you want a well-populated server choose a PvE one.b:chuckle
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    the PvE servers have more actual PvP these days then the PvP servers.
    Haha what a joke. The ONLY reason I left sanctuary to join lost city was because of the LACK of pvp in sanctuary.
    The only people in PK mode were the big CSers who crapped their pants at the site of the RARE low lvl in PK mode, and immediately killed them.

Trust me, I spent two years on Sanctuary and have spent almost two on Lost city.
    I still sometimes get bored and run out to west gate on sanc to troll players in PK mode.

Lost city has WAY more action bro
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    PVP vs. PVE server population is always a somewhat contentious idea from what Fuzzy can see. PWI will never release actual numbers.

To OP, choose if you like, the idea of always being in PK mode (Lost City server or Harshlands server) or if you prefer to have the option to enable PK. (Every other server).

Beyond that.... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    lost city is the more active pvp server, heavens tear/Sanctuary are most active pve servers and from what i've heard sanct has pretty good pk once you get 3k gold worth of gear/shards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    For a server that's more like a family, you should try Dreamweaver :P
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You should come on Harshland we don't have mass dc. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    they should make it so if you pk a player more than 10 lvls lower than you, you lose exp...to make it even more interesting make the loss more for every 10 lvls...would sure stop the high lvls from farming da newbies :D
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103