Drop rate in TT and this path

NigeIus - Dreamweaver
NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
this is not a post where we qq about drop rate in TT.

I and others players noticed that after last maint drop rates in TT are decreased. before maint we were having an ok drop rate, but after maint TT seems to be like there isnt 2x, at least wiht gold mats.

Ppl told me that they did 10 tt3-3 runs and they didnt get even one gold mat. not even a bad one. perhaps something in the new path made it like this. would be nice if gms could check this.

tyvm
Post edited by NigeIus - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Make a ..... ticket.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    if i make a ticket i wont be able to c if this is only to me and some ppl i know or if it is happening to others players too. perhaps it is just me and ppl i know, then no need to make a ticket.

ps: dont post if u dont have something to say that it could help. u are just a troll sir.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I hardly believe that one day is enough of a sample to judge any drop rate.

Anyway, where's Asterelle and the other people who can decipher patches?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    yeah Asterelle could help in here XD or some1 that could read the paths.
    i am pointing this couse we have a problem wiht paths already, and one npc is missing (might be go out wiht his friends) but if this could happen perhaps drop rate in TT was affected too. who knows?XD
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I and others players noticed that after last maint drop rates in TT are decreased. before maint we were having an ok drop rate, but after maint TT seems to be like there isnt 2x, at least wiht gold mats.
    It's in your head because your not getting the good/gold drops you think you should on 2x. Coupled with the fact you don't know how 2x actually works (gold can't be unaffected by 2x while other drops are since they are both in the same drop table).
    This is the same QQ topic that comes up every 2x and almost always involves TT as well.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    sir u are wrong, everything is correct when we talking about "normal" paths, this new path made us miss one npc. soo something could be broken.

and this is not a QQ thread as i said b4, this is just the experience we all are having since new path. and yes i know what i can expect or not in TT during a 2x, becouse as u said, it has chances to drop soo i know how many times i have to kill a boss till it drops me a gold mat.

thing is, and as i said, we are missing an npc, perhaps drop rate for gold mats have been modified too, by mistake ofc.

ps2: if u dont have nothing to say that could help, then dont say anything. if u did TT the last days and then everything is normal for u, then i could say it is just me and ppl i know. but if u cant talk from the experience then just dont talk. tys sir.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Path - A way or track laid down for walking or made by continual treading.
    Patch - A patch is a piece of software designed to fix problems with, or update a computer program or its supporting data

That letter "c" makes all the difference.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    sry cropsy english isnt my first language. my grammar sucks and i make lots of mistakes. sry if i offended u.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I just noticed that you wrote "path" on many occasions. So I just wanted to tell what's "path" and what's "patch". In a slightly longer way b:chuckle
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    ty for correcting me. now i will now that it is patch and not path XD
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I see these threads every 2xb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    It is just that the drop rates in this game are so terrible to start with even a 2x rate still looks horrible. 2 x terrible = horrible.
  • bigchewy
    bigchewy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Ppl told me that they did 10 tt3-3 runs and they didnt get even one gold mat. not even a bad one. perhaps something in the new path made it like this. would be nice if gms could check this.

tyvm

10 runs ..... no gold mats ..... they must have the worst luck ever, our faction did one, yes one, 3-3 run today n got 4 golds b:victory
    ive never had such bad luck, even outside of 2x i usually see at least one gold matt drop every 5 runs or so in 3-3 and usually run 2-3 times a week
  • Clawbarb - Harshlands
    Clawbarb - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1 run of 3-3 in squad mode on my sin and i had 2 illusion stones, 1 heart of nature, 7 illusion springs and 1 tsuchun's blazings wings.

You just had a bad day of TT runs which happens to everyone that runs them alot in 2x
    edited September 2012
    sir u are wrong, everything is correct when we talking about "normal" paths, this new path made us miss one npc. soo something could be broken.

and this is not a QQ thread as i said b4, this is just the experience we all are having since new path. and yes i know what i can expect or not in TT during a 2x, becouse as u said, it has chances to drop soo i know how many times i have to kill a boss till it drops me a gold mat.

thing is, and as i said, we are missing an npc, perhaps drop rate for gold mats have been modified too, by mistake ofc.
    You SIR, are wrong. I did one 3-2 run and got a gold mat. And other people here are also backing up against your claim.
    Its luck, you cannot predict "how many times to kill a boss to get a gold mat". There's an average based on the percentage droprate and whatnot, yes...but its not set in stone.
    You SIR, just have crappy luck. Get over it. You could kill the same boss 50 times in a row and get absolutely nothing.
    And you don't seem to understand that gold mats and green mats are in the same drop table. You cannot have one affect by 2x and not the other.

This is same topic we see every 2x because people don't get what they believe they can predict they should get. It's all in your head.
    I will bet that you will run a TT after tonights maintenance and get a gold mat within a few runs, then proceed to type up some elaborate "I-told-you-so" in this topic.
    When in fact there was never a problem, they "fixed' nothing and it was all in your head.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    wow so much fail
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    3-3 never been a beast for gold mats toght except steel but arma and others really dont drop pretty often but i havent been on tt in about 4 days
    **** what isaid then im just unlucky :(
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Did three runs yesterday/today, all giving at least two gold mats each run.
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    b:chuckleyou guys do somenthing for get gold mats :O show me trick D:<b:shutup boss hate me b:sad
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My sin can only solo 3-2 up to the 3rd boss (the 4th boss too but he doesn't drop nothing so I ignore him). I've hit 3-2 for the sorceress soul gold 99 mat for the arms six times this 2x so far.

1 - gold
    2 - nope
    3 - nope
    4 - gold
    5 - nope
    6 - (finished just minutes before maintenance tonight) 2 golds dropped b:laugh

I think it's pretty good this time around.

Also got gold in 3 trips to HH 3-1:

2 sacred mother orbs
    1 from the exploding minion guy
    and 1 big one from the debuffing idiot to make helms and robes (only killed him two times out of three cause one trip I was alone and no way without a buds BM dragon help can I get that guy)

Also one trip into 2-3 resulted in no golds but I never get any gold n 2-3.
    I hate 2-3.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    no stop lying you people who said they are getting 2 gold and **** every run, its true me and my friend did like 15 TT runs!

NOT A SINGLE GOLD.

the TT is really nerfed or something is up! the people who got gold are probably some lucky ****, but no there's something def wrong with TT.

or maybe it's just 3-3, cuz thats what we did
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    edited September 2012
    TT beegin nerfed when rankgear come on sale there were big diff last x2 and the year later
    edited September 2012
    no stop lying you people who said they are getting 2 gold and **** every run, its true me and my friend did like 15 TT runs!

NOT A SINGLE GOLD.

the TT is really nerfed or something is up! the people who got gold are probably some lucky ****, but no there's something def wrong with TT.

or maybe it's just 3-3, cuz thats what we did

If you think I'm lying about my HH runs you won't want to hear how in my four caster NV runs today the rap drops were:

And since I bought all the eight in the last two and the extra one in the first one I got 11 raps today too.

Well 18 if you also count the 7 other raps I traded 28 cannies for...

Then there's a few more and a pile of cannies I made from a bout a dozen regular NV runs...

I've been a busy boy the last 3 days... b:kiss
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i think the issue is 3-3 TT instance, there's something def wrong with it, the drops in it didn't seemed like 2x either, 2 or 1 green mats all bosses -.-
    edited September 2012
    i think the issue is 3-3 TT instance, there's something def wrong with it, the drops in it didn't seemed like 2x either, 2 or 1 green mats all bosses -.-
    There's something wrong alright...but it's not with the TT.....
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well this sin usually does solo runs in 3-2 but thought i would give squad mode in solo at 2-1 which he did nps. Mt first run gimme 1 gold mat ( probably just beginners luck lol ) so let's just hope that's something to look forward to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoughEdges - Sanctuary
    RoughEdges - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have been a farmer for a very very long time, this isn't my first time on a 2x drops event and I must say that there is definitely something messed up with TT drop rate this time, both green and gold mats. In fact it seems more diminished every time.

For the past 4 days or so I have done 6+ runs a day and all I'm getting is 1-2 gold mats or nothing at all. I refuse to believe is just bad luck when all my friends are complaining about the same thing, even ppl from other servers.

Before, I could get 1-3 gold mats every 2 runs easily (no luck involved). I even remember seeing multiple gold mats drop on same boss more often, now getting 1+ gold is nearly a red mat rare. Speaking of red mat, I don't hear from ppl getting them that much either.

So GMs please, wtf is going on? Did you nerf the drop rate of TT? Not like you would care anyway...

If you are gonna give us a 2x DROPS event at least make it work for us ppl who work hard ingame, we are as valuable to this game's community as your precious cs'ers! Afterall we keep the atmosphere of this game alive.
  • Sir_comsizer - Archosaur
    Sir_comsizer - Archosaur Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have been a farmer for a very very long time, this isn't my first time on a 2x drops event and I must say that there is definitely something messed up with TT drop rate this time, both green and gold mats. In fact it seems more diminished every time.

For the past 4 days or so I have done 6+ runs a day and all I'm getting is 1-2 gold mats or nothing at all. I refuse to believe is just bad luck when all my friends are complaining about the same thing, even ppl from other servers.

Before, I could get 1-3 gold mats every 2 runs easily (no luck involved). I even remember seeing multiple gold mats drop on same boss more often, now getting 1+ gold is nearly a red mat rare. Speaking of red mat, I don't hear from ppl getting them that much either.

So GMs please, wtf is going on? Did you nerf the drop rate of TT? Not like you would care anyway...

If you are gonna give us a 2x DROPS event at least make it work for us ppl who work hard ingame
    , we are as valuable to this game's community as your precious cs'ers! Afterall we keep the atmosphere of this game alive.

Working hard in game doesn't make them profit, so i guess that issue is dead & buried lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    Well this sin usually does solo runs in 3-2 but thought i would give squad mode in solo at 2-1 which he did nps. Mt first run gimme 1 gold mat ( probably just beginners luck lol ) so let's just hope that's something to look forward to

Maybe I should clarify: My sin solos in squad mode.

Although I have to call for BM help on the hard boss in 3-1 that debuffs, and the guy at the end of 2-3 that walks around below the disk. Can't solo those two yet.

But if it makes you feel better my luck at getting the molds in WS/Lunar sucks.
    After15 full WS no wiz r9 weapon or more importantly since I can actually make it; no dagger mold for my sin. Also no magic hat mold either which otherwise I could make....
    b:angry
    edited September 2012
    Working hard in game doesn't make them profit, so i guess that issue is dead & buried lol

Not true.
    If there were no farmers getting the mats just what would the cash shoppers buy?
    I mean why would people cash shop if there were no HH mats/Cannies/Raps to buy?
    Well I guess they could just do all rank gear... b:chuckle