Anniversary gifts.....

Niiaba - Sanctuary
Niiaba - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Hi! I havent played for awhile but came on to get my anniversary gifts. They came to my mailbox, and I tried to take them out. It said I received them, but then I looked in my inventory and nothing is there. I got the sage scroll in my inventory..... but nothing I accepted from my mailbox is there. Am I missing something or did this really mess up? Thanks. The items I accepted from the mailbox looks like some sort of feather and a red rock thing..... but yea theyre not in my inventory. Sorry if its just me lol
Post edited by Niiaba - Sanctuary on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hi! I havent played for awhile but came on to get my anniversary gifts. They came to my mailbox, and I tried to take them out. It said I received them, but then I looked in my inventory and nothing is there. I got the sage scroll in my inventory..... but nothing I accepted from my mailbox is there. Am I missing something or did this really mess up? Thanks. The items I accepted from the mailbox looks like some sort of feather and a red rock thing..... but yea theyre not in my inventory. Sorry if its just me lol

Make sure your quest log isn't full as well as your inventory isn't full for the allotted space to complete the quest to activate the item.

A screenshot might help us understand a little better of the issue you're talking about if either of those aren't the issue to your problem.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Niiaba - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    I cant really take a picture because the items are not there.... my inventory is not full, and my quest log isnt full. I tried re-logging multiple times and theyre still not there. Basically my anniversary items, upon trying to take them out of my mailbox, disappeared and did not end up in my inventory. Lol. I just hope it gets fixed, I was really looking forward to my mount.
    Thanks for your reply though~ b:thanks
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Are you sure you didn't deleted the mail by mistake and deleted the gifts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited September 2012
    I cant really take a picture because the items are not there.... my inventory is not full, and my quest log isnt full. I tried re-logging multiple times and theyre still not there. Basically my anniversary items, upon trying to take them out of my mailbox, disappeared and did not end up in my inventory. Lol. I just hope it gets fixed, I was really looking forward to my mount.

I suggest submitting a ticket here.

They will review your account and see whats up.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Niiaba - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    No ma'am I am sure I didnt delete the mail. The odd thing is my boyfriend also accepted his gifts and it happened to him as well. Maybe it will just take awhile to show up in the inventory?

One more question.... do the anniversary gifts go by the accounts age or the chracters age? Because I have been a player for over 3 years, but the character I accepted the gifts on would be celebrating the first year anniversary. Does that make a difference? Thanks! b:bye
    edited September 2012
    It's the account, not the char, when you go on the anni page you probably had choice to which char send it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012

by saying "not full" do you mean 1-2 slots open...or many? I think you need 4 slots open at least. If this isn't your case then just submit a ticket.
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
    edited September 2012
    No ma'am I am sure I didnt delete the mail. The odd thing is my boyfriend also accepted his gifts and it happened to him as well. Maybe it will just take awhile to show up in the inventory?

One more question.... do the anniversary gifts go by the accounts age or the chracters age? Because I have been a player for over 3 years, but the character I accepted the gifts on would be celebrating the first year anniversary. Does that make a difference? Thanks! b:bye

No it should place the items in your inventory immediately which then activate an automatic complete quest to give you the desired item it is supposed to give.

It's based on account date not character date.

I recommend submitting a ticket and hopefully the staff can help figure it out for you.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Belewein - Sanctuary
    Belewein - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You needed at least 6-8 spots open. I got 2 mounts, 2 sets of fashion and the gift box. if you had been in game for 4 yrs you got even more stuff.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Make a sin.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niiaba - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Ohhhh ok, I had only about 4 slots open. I will try emptying my inventory even more to see if that makes a difference. If it doesn't, I will submit a ticket. Thanks everyone for the help!!!!!
  • Niiaba - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    -_______________- Tried to submit a ticket and its not working, the webpage keeps saying "This Webpage Has A Redirect Loop". b:angry I guess I will wait a few days to submit my ticket then....
    edited September 2012
    -_______________- Tried to submit a ticket and its not working, the webpage keeps saying "This Webpage Has A Redirect Loop". b:angry I guess I will wait a few days to submit my ticket then....

What browser are you using, and did you try this link below?

https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i thought kawaiijen getting promotion to forums mod today?
    edited September 2012
    i thought kawaiijen getting promotion to forums mod today?

I wish that was yesterday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chamjo
    chamjo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i have played for nearly if not more than two years yet i still have not received my one year anniversary, all my friends have theirs but i haven't gotten mine
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    chamjo wrote: »
    i have played for nearly if not more than two years yet i still have not received my one year anniversary, all my friends have theirs but i haven't gotten mine

Have you gone to this webpage below and claimed your prizes?

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/2012_anniversary
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • chamjo
    chamjo Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ha i feel dumb now i should have one within 24 hours
  • kawaiijen
    kawaiijen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    chamjo wrote: »
    Ha i feel dumb now i should have one within 24 hours

Nah don't be. Glad to help and enjoy! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the sig <3

GM Support * Contact Me * Have a Suggestion?
  • Jaede - Heavens Tear
    Jaede - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Have there been troubles with the system actually granting items?

I have 3 seperate accounts and haven't recieved anything at all on any of them. I do qualify and the web site simply says the following after I claimed the gifts...

"Thank you for redeeming your anniversary prize package. Your prize package was sent to Jaede - Heavens Tear as of 2012-09-11 23:17:51".

I didn't receive any mail or notifications at all...on 3 accounts!

Has anyone else had this happen? I have submitted a support question but I won't be holding my breath on that one. Just curious if anyone else had this happen.
    Exodus Director
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Have there been troubles with the system actually granting items?

I have 3 seperate accounts and haven't recieved anything at all on any of them. I do qualify and the web site simply says the following after I claimed the gifts...

"Thank you for redeeming your anniversary prize package. Your prize package was sent to Jaede - Heavens Tear as of 2012-09-11 23:17:51".

I didn't receive any mail or notifications at all...on 3 accounts!

Has anyone else had this happen? I have submitted a support question but I won't be holding my breath on that one. Just curious if anyone else had this happen.

It takes a fair amount of time for them to arrive. It took 4 hours for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]