Missing NPCs?

Terrastrike - Lost City
Terrastrike - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
After installing the latest patch I've noticed that the Headhunter NPCs have disappeared from the server in all of the cities except Archosaur. Also the NPC used to enter the realm of reflections has disappeared. Is this the same for the other servers too or is it just Lost City?

Can't have a PWI anniversary without at least one **** up b:shutup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Terrastrike - Lost City on

Comments

• tweety87
    tweety87 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Rhe RoR Mira Laedi on Archosaur server in North Arch is missing too. No one can find her. I feel sorry for those in RoR who probably can't get out now.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    tweety87 wrote: »
    Rhe RoR Mira Laedi on Archosaur server in North Arch is missing too. No one can find her. I feel sorry for those in RoR who probably can't get out now.

Assuming they can log in. I'm sure the NPC is still inside the instance, if not they can still use teleport stones to get out. If they don't have access to those, then they may have to wait for 24 hours.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Whaaaaaaaaat D8 They got rid of the lost HH?! I loved the lost HH- he was right behind the teleport master ;-;
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • Fujimitsuri - Heavens Tear
    Fujimitsuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Perfect Questmaster seems to be missing also. o.o
    Well from Tellus. Heavens Tear server he is. lol
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If I remember correct, Pefect Questmaster was scheduled to disappear again... was written is the annoucment of his return - can't remember the date, but September 2012 was mentioned
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
    edited September 2012
    If I remember correct, Pefect Questmaster was scheduled to disappear again... was written is the annoucment of his return - can't remember the date, but September 2012 was mentioned

Correct, though they kept him a week longer.
    This NPC will be available in Archosaur until the September 4th server maintenance, so get over there before he's gone!
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i should have stayed inside after loging in still had 5h left b:sad
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
    edited September 2012
    i should have stayed inside after loging in still had 5h left b:sad

Not to worry you can resume it tomorrow after the fix. b:victory
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• whiteangel44
    whiteangel44 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Where is this person located in Tellus City I can't find it anywhere. Please Help
    edited September 2012
    Where is this person located in Tellus City I can't find it anywhere. Please Help

Well for starts. He's a timed event NPC which activates at 20:00 server time, unfortunately there was an issue with this and other things so it is being postponed for now.
    Hi everyone,

We will be having an emergency maintenance later tonight on 9/12/2012 @ 11pm PDT in order to bring back the missing NPCs. Unfortunately this will impact the Sweet Remembrance event which we will push back to a later date. However, it is still scheduled to run prior to the maintenance so you can still check it out while you can.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

b:thanks

Though I am reading mixed communications about whether or not we can participate in it or not.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    what is pwi without some maint. bugs. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Make a sin!
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    As this thread is related to the issue of missing NPC's after last nights patch, Fuzzy would point to the sticky thread here for any discussion related to the matter.

As to the post inquiring about the event NPC in Tellus, the panda suggests having a look at this news post and scrolling down to read the section regarding events.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.