Worst mount ever!!!

trannylamia
trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
The Solaris Pheonix, what a rip-off. Thought I was getting a flyer, after all it's a bird. What a turkey ( and even they can fly ).
Post edited by trannylamia on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Chronobike is the worst mount ever. Doesn't even fit the theme of the game.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Definitely this.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I agree with that.

Turkey suits the theme of this game better than motorcycle.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Definitely this.
    I agree with that.

Turkey suits the theme of this game better than motorcycle.

It's hypocrite that people say they don't like the bike cause it's modern.

It's funny that you don't complain about the fash in game, the bikini is more modern than the bike as the majority of the fash (jeans, t-shirt and etc...) and i never heard people complain about that. (actually people complain to have more of that fash that have nothing to do with Chinese mythology)

I'm sure you all use fash that have nothing to do with the theme of the game which is Chinese mythology. I'm sure if i ask the 3 of you to post a SS of yours chars, none of you will have the ''Chinese'' fash.

I personally love the bike, more than some other mounts. Do you really think that a raptor, lobster and Rudy the Reindeer is more about Chinese mythology than the bike?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I doubt anyone means chinese mythology when they talk about something "fitting in".
    Perfect world is a place of magic. Mystical reindeer, giant lobsters, riding serpents and flying on enchanted swords is pretty much a good idea of a "magical world"
    Then there's the bike which is mechanichal and has nothing magical about it, therefore it doesn't fit in with the rest of the game. That's my opinion of the bike at least, I still sort of liked having it for a while but then over time I just got annoyed at it just not being part of the game as the other mounts are.

It's the same for the lighter vendor shop, it's completely out of place between the other animal/creature themed shops :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The Solaris Pheonix, what a rip-off. Thought I was getting a flyer, after all it's a bird. What a turkey ( and even they can fly ).

Just out of curiosity, did you ever see a Solaris Phoenix flying high in the air? Or check the description since flyers are class specific? Both are dead giveaways in my opinion. Remember too, not all birds can fly.

Oh and agreed on the chronobike being the worst mount.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
    edited September 2012
    It's funny that you don't complain about the fash in game, the bikini is more modern than the bike as the majority of the fash (jeans, t-shirt and etc...) and i never heard people complain about that. (actually people complain to have more of that fash that have nothing to do with Chinese mythology)

I really don't like the "Hip" styled stuff honestly either. Kimonos = Love.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • crystalpink
    edited September 2012

I'm sure you all use fash that have nothing to do with the theme of the game which is Chinese mythology. I'm sure if i ask the 3 of you to post a SS of yours chars, none of you will have the ''Chinese'' fash.
    I never liked all the bikini on the game, but there is no point in complaining because I know a lot of people love the bikinis. Hence, when I returned to PWI, I saw so many different kind of bikini at the cash shop.
    Honestly, I still like Chipao, Summer Chipao, Chipao Shoes and Wingspan set better. If you would like proofs, I can provide you the screenshots of them since 3 of my characters are wearing those.

Please do know that disagreeing is different from complaining.
    Here, I only stated my disagreement with the OP because, for me, that turkey doesn't look the worst. It's just a matter of preferences.
    Geez....why so serious and cranky?
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    my barb uses a Crown Prince Armor :D tell me thats not medieval/eastern enough ;)
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Don't knock my bike b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited September 2012
    Don't knock my bike b:victory

*throws a giant flying gourd at it*

• Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2012

And all modern fashions are? Oh please..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
    edited September 2012
    And all modern fashions are? Oh please..

The short version of what i said. xD

@crystalpink: I personally never liked the bikini in that game and i think that have nothing to do in that kind of game, but often some people complain about stuff, ex: the bike too modern for that kind of game, while they wear bikini, t-shirt, jeans and running shoes fash in game which is actually more modern than the bike. If you are not one of these person than it's fine.

@Jhalil: The theme of the game is about Chinese mythology and not magical pink pony world, so the rudy reindeer have actually nothing to do with the theme of the game, more than that? In Chinese mythology there's no Christmas.

Oh and i love the rudy reindeer, i don't say that cause i don't like it, i even have one, but it's just to say that honestly that mount have nothing more to do than the bike in the theme of the game.

Plus the bike is magical, no need fuel to use it, it's freaking magic. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MissTwice - Harshlands
    MissTwice - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I really don't like the "Hip" styled stuff honestly either. Kimonos = Love.

Kimono > All
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Plus the bike is magical, no need fuel to use it, it's freaking magic. b:pleased

It uses water (hydrogen) to power its energy source (fuel cells?) It is a futuristic mechanism, so its possible that the process to make such a thing has been simplified so much so that it can be mass produced even here in our time.

Still...that thing is anything but Magic. Ive even heard there exists a variant that is Magic-retardant...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is the bike being dissed simply because its "modern technology/machinery"?b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Is the bike being dissed simply because its "modern technology/machinery"?b:shutup

I got to agree with the bike not belonging. Not because it's modern, but because it's machine made. There is not one thing in this game that has a machine / factory like relation until they released the chrono packs and the rider fashion.

I have no problem with some of the "modern" outfits because some of the outfits just look plain horrible no matter the color.

This game is full of magical stuff. Sure the reindeer doesn't belong in Chinese mythology, but it's still a magical thing and can still hold relevance to this theme.

Soon to come Jetpack aerogear to a cash shop near you!
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I got to agree with the bike not belonging. Not because it's modern, but because it's machine made. There is not one thing in this game that has a machine / factory like relation until they released the chrono packs and the rider fashion.

What about Machinoslitt or Frostagelion Type-0, the world bosses, or any other mob sharing the same model? Strongly shouts out machine to me. I feel like machinery can be very canon in Perfect World, probably in a steampunk-ish look too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Don`t forget the side arms (guns) on the thunder coat, also something from modern days.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What about Machinoslitt or Frostagelion Type-0, the world bosses, or any other mob sharing the same model? Strongly shouts out machine to me. I feel like machinery can be very canon in Perfect World, probably in a steampunk-ish look too.
    I put that model type of mob under a different type of "machine" as it feel it's like a steam powered which they had in the "medieval times" Not so much as a motor engine or things of that nature. That's like comparing a Steam powered train to a modern day subway.
    Don`t forget the side arms (guns) on the thunder coat, also something from modern days.

I did forget about those being on the thunder coat... Though they did have guns back then too.. though the ones on the coat look modern which I'm not a fan of myself.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • crystalpink
    edited September 2012
    Soon to come Jetpack aerogear to a cash shop near you!
    That made my day xD

And maybe, another soon-to-come packs at the cash shop:
    Racing car packs, give players a chance to win F1 cars or expensive sport cars, such as Lamborghini and Ferrari b:cool
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )

• XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That made my day xD

And maybe, another soon-to-come packs at the cash shop:
    Racing car packs, give players a chance to win F1 cars or expensive sport cars, such as Lamborghini and Ferrari b:cool

For that we already even have the right helmet in the botique!
    That might be cuz they planned to implement that soon.
    We then should meet up for some races somewhere...
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2012

And I take it your also gonna call the hovering serpent dragon a rip-off that can't fly when we finally get it? Who cares if it can't fly..it's all for looks.

+1, next thing you know we have motor technology because of Chronobike and their annoying sound EVERYWHERE u go ingame >.<

Player:Hey guys! I got a great idea! Lets take this Chronobike apart and make a whole new ride from it!
    *Makes a tank after disassembling and reassembling*
    *Blasts holes through bosses hearts and 1 shots them*
    Player: Epic Pwnage!
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    if you actually read the quest when you get them, you would know that PW is in fact a time traveling game, why can't some technology fall trough the crack of it's crumbling space time, after all all those wraigh come from this disturbance in the crono wheel.

Any way, I'm sorry you don't like the ground bird, I think it look awesome. You can always trade it or sell it I guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    if you actually read the quest when you get them, you would know that PW is in fact a time traveling game, why can't some technology fall trough the crack of it's crumbling space time, after all all those wraigh come from this disturbance in the crono wheel.

Any way, I'm sorry you don't like the ground bird, I think it look awesome. You can always trade it or sell it I guess.

True that but honestly most people don't read the quest lore. It's just a click-fest to finish that long as hell cultivation and learn celestial skills.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bikini can't be too modern a thing though. Slap some animal skin together and it's easily a bikini...I'm just saying.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Different areas seem to be affected by different levels of severety regarding the deterioration of time. In the Perfect World, things regarding the past and present are intertacting with each other (Wraiths and soldiers who are traveling back and fourthb through cracks and pathways), whereas in Morai, the present and future were being warped due to the interference with the Sundial of Time (so much so that casualty was affected and dead bodies were appearing before NPCs actually were killed story-wise).

The only instances of Tech coming into either past or present times were Lantos' meddling with machines (possibly to curb the Savagian issue) and O'Malley's arrivial through Phoenix Valley's own distorted space...apart from whatever we carry into the past with usage of the Chrono Wheel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited September 2012
    Bikini can't be too modern a thing though. Slap some animal skin together and it's easily a bikini...I'm just saying.

Google is your friend. Bike was invented way before the bikini.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]