New recast after expansion

Fate/Soul - Lost City
Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
So seeing as how the new 3rd cast for r9 has a 2nd option and the daggers are already confirmed to have gof 70 atk lvls and -.10 atk speed on them, how many sins will be changing culti? b:chuckle
Post edited by Fate/Soul - Lost City on

Comments

• Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ill stay demon even if i get those dags. i like demon skills better than sage skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So seeing as how the new 3rd cast for r9 has a 2nd option and the daggers are already confirmed to have gof 70 atk lvls and -.10 atk speed on them, how many sins will be changing culti? b:chuckle

Wait what? that`s just so... wrong if it`s true. b:shocked
  • Alondark - Heavens Tear
    Alondark - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I will be going sage :) since my sin is mainly pve all demon is good for is stuns.
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wait what? that`s just so... wrong if it`s true. b:shocked

Theres a video of I believe Astarelle who logged on pw cn, shows the r9 dags b:chuckle
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1. It is still going to be a ridiculously high price to obtain those daggers, plus get all those mats for the 3rd cast, not to mention the mold for it, anddd on top of that pay the 90m coin few to make them.

2. It still doesn't make a sage sin pure 5.0 without a genie. You kill your sage spark damage reduction when you use windshield, which is one of the perks of going sage. Plus you cripple your genie by having to use windshield all the time.

3. Demon still has the aps advantage of being able to either use cube necklace and another belt, or nirvana your TT99 boots+wrists for added HP and defenses, as well as still be 5.0 with max interval gear. I only see a bunch of people switching to sage if the new interval tome of -0.10 is 100% true. You would still have to spend a mint to get it, but it would make sage sins completely 5.0 without genie, or make it so a Demon Sin can have endless amounts of gear choices and still stay 5.0.

Aps isn't everything, you still need to be able to survive and do enough damage to your target to be successful.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784