Make PWI For The Xbox 360!

Zwagg - Heavens Tear
Zwagg - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestion Box
Yall should make PWI available on xbox 360 like they did with minecraft. (1) That would be freaking AWESOME and (2) yall would get ALOT more new players. Just a suggestion b:victory
Post edited by Zwagg - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear
    Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Oh my god... That would be huge.. The first ever REAL online multi player game on a console like that.. I mean Imagen the hype over the pvp with so many people without massive loading screens due to total download...

Yeah.. It would be World of ******** all over again.
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have never really seen MMORPGs go console save for the Chinese version of Angels Online (PSN Only.)

Not sure how the controls would port over.

Also, East Asians have more PS3 (esp. RPG ones) users than before =/ (Thanks to Vesperia port and Star Ocean and Eternal Sonata, Tales of Graces f port, Xillia / Xillia 2, Ni no kuni (which we'll be getting along with Xillia early 2013))
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.