Will you be able to have enough spirit to max most of your skills?

shadowspark2000
shadowspark2000 Posts: 25 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
I was just wodering if it is possible to make most of ur skills maxed out and if there is an easy way of getting spirits. I really cant decide between 5 skills i should max.
b:sad
Post edited by shadowspark2000 on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, you can get infinite spirit, so yes.

Heck, I got all of my skills up to Sage (level 11), except 1 skill, which is level 10.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • shadowspark2000
    shadowspark2000 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    But then I heard about ur exp not being the same as ur spirit is that a problem?
    And whats the quickest way to getting spirits
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Completing Spirit Cultivations are one way to obtain good amounts of spirit if you have not done those yet. Don't worry about not being able to max out any skills, they all can reach max level eventually. There is nothing to worry about with your exp and spirit being a problem to each other.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You will get spirit by doing quests, bh etc. Yes eventually you will be able to have all your skills max and even still got spirit for make genie or w/e. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • So_sevil - Sanctuary
    So_sevil - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    When u start doing FCC to level u will get lots of spirit
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    THe way you make exp has nothing to do with the amount of spirit you get, you always get the same percentage.

By lvl 95 or something, you will have so much spirit you don't know what to do with it
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Do culti quests, do morai quests and join an order, i forgot which specific one gives spirit orbs and just use em, (dont know if all orders get the exp and spirit orbs now, just heard it once). Also do bh 2 at lvl 100 and pick spirit orbs as rewards, gives a decent amount of spirit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Assuming you've not been feeding xp or spirit to genies (or loseing huge amounts of xp by dying every few minutes)
    Up to about level 40 you have enough spirit for all your skills.

After that, you start to have to choose which ones to pick.

Once you get up to around mid 80s to low 90s you'll start to have enough spirit again - you'll probably be coin limited (some of those books are very pricey)
    There's another big chunk of spirit at 99 - but by then you'll have tens of millions of spare spirit.

So in the long run; spirit isn't an issue. It's the mid levels where it bites you hard and you have to prioritise. You WILL still have to pick and choose, because coin becomes a serious limit later.
  • FoxxyMaxx - Heavens Tear
    FoxxyMaxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If you want to max most/all of the skills for your level, it is possible to do. The important thing to remember is it's your choice alone how you want to play. Some people want to get to high levels as fast as possible, others enjoy the journey of getting there in slower time .. either way is fine if that's what you want to do.

If you are short of spirit for all the skills you want to level, you can transfer your xp to a genie, keeping you at the same level and building up your spirit until you have enough for what you need. The disadvantages are that you will level much slower, and you have to remember that upgrading skills will cost a lot of money as well as spirit. The advantage is that it's quite possible that the higher skill levels mean you will be able to grind more efficiently to earn money faster, and you may even make a decent genie or two, but of course both those depend on how you play and how lucky you are :)

You just have to decide for yourself which way you want to play it b:cute
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You can, use a genie to drain exp, and not lv, and get more spirit doing quest, mob kills, etc.

But you will get all your skill to lv 10 easily before lv 90, then you can concentrate on the lv 11 ones.

For example, my veno is now lv 86, and I only have 1 skill left to buy his lv 10. I didn't use FC, only do Quest, Bh, dailies, Haven't stop her EXp from going up.

1 thing I do, is go in theater of blood often, kill 200 mob and get some sp reward boost.

On the other side, my cleric has 47 mil sp in bank, and nothing to do whit it, except for a few order skill I haven't got yet, About 10 mil sp left to spend max.

The way the game is done, you have to chose the most important skill 1st, the others will catch up eventually :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yes, u r able, unless u r a seeker addicted to lvl genies with sp b:cry