Level Caps on Areas and 105+ World!

DrizzitDo - Dreamweaver
DrizzitDo - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
We need a new World of 150+ a world of gods and goddess, A world that is just above us but in a different dimension. Hi I think that the 105 cap is really low and it take less then a week to get to 101 then just a few weeks to 105 AS the Person with no Life did when Earth Guard Came out 101 in one Day! and then 105 in just over a week!
So the world you have created is great for beginners but the more experience players want a world of challenges and De lite.

I'm not 105 yet because i play anther game and have to tend to life issues but its not because i could not reach lvl 105 i would like to experience each lvl go visit each town make sure there is not a hidden quest that one might of not found out ect.. you all say its hard but within the first 3 days of earthgurad there was a lvl 103
Anyways I Know for a World of 105+ We first would need New map this map is way to small every thing is only at most a few mins away. Maps are easy to do use creatures from your old map just make more space. Yeah a Problem with botters i know but what about more non BH Instances and Solo dungeons? Maybe a lot of EarthGuard like tunnel instances all over PWI.

Level Cap Instances

They would need to have allot of new gear making charters unbalanced even more. this is true even tho they have gear for higher lvls already made. So maybe they can do something to balance the player classes and put a lvl cap on instances so that a lvl 150 play cant do bh 69 ( Make it like 30 lvls pass) so it would be caped at 109 seems u get the bh at lvl 79. i think this would start to serperat high lvl from low lvls but really don't solve the problem. Maybe they need to start thinking of a few new areas like an instance that are extremely huge 10X OHT that stays open for 24 hours and that u can not return until the 24 hours is up. It could have the new armor's mats and forges a few new towns. everything that u would need to stay alive. Maybe make it a quest to get there?
And PLz Put a Lvl Cap on Frost Cover No one Lower then 85 Should Be able to Get in there!

I don't FC more then a few times i don't do many BH i do use hypers alot but i don't Quest neither i was lvl 56 before starting my culti i was lvl 70 somthing before my frist bh and my frist hypers were not used til lvl 90's They just were not out before then.
I'm am and always will be a old school Grinder i just grind everyday and love it. I hate questing i hate doing long boring FC/BH runs not that i never did but i do hate it. I would say 74% of my xp is hyper grind, 7% is fc, 12% is bh, 7% is Hyper FC
Post edited by DrizzitDo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• DrizzitDo - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    Krisnda
    Modicus Adeptus
    # 22
    09-27-2011, 05:25 AM
    Closed for necro.

Find the Ticket system here|Contact me |Learn to use forums
    Don't make me use my Troll Gun...
    Help us approve INI Edits, they allowed Goons so whats wrong here?!
    Are you for or against Game Advisors? Vote here! ^^

They Try to Shut Me Down
    Freedom of Press i can Post what i Want within Reason.
  • valjean102
    valjean102 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    you talk about more inproved hi lvls and that the first week of the earthguard a 103 came up but
    that was only possible cause there was a frost glitch that make you lvl so fast you could hit 100 in 1 day
    now its fixed and people have to work the hard way again to hit 102 and up
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    There will never be a level cap increase, our level 100-105 is the same amount of experience as pw-cn's 100-150.
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited September 2012
    There will never be a level cap increase, our level 100-105 is the same amount of experience as pw-cn's 100-150.

No. You're confusing private servers with China. China uses the exact same exp charts as we do, and their cap is 120.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    DrizzitDo please follow the directions in my sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lvl cap increase would solve alot of issues ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lvl cap increase would solve alot of issues ijs.

Level cap increase would increase everyone's level as they smushed the exp requirements for higher levels into what we know as 105. So 105s would then become the new level cap. Do you really want that?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I want a level cap of 9999 for Pan Gu's sake! b:angry
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Alondark - Heavens Tear
    Alondark - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Are you serious you can't get from 101-105 in a week anymore that was when pplciuld glitch it my sin is 103 and for me to get to 105 would take roughly 4-5 months if I do my dailys and di FF everyday for those months....
  • Alondark - Heavens Tear
    Alondark - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Excuse my typos posting from a phone sucks lol
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012

DrizzitDo: Please follow the advice that ZoracGallant gave, it will solve everything for you. The whole post you made, is answered by this elegant solution.
  • DarkProxy - Raging Tide
    DarkProxy - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ROFL!! 105 in a few weeks?! maybe if the glitch was still around, but sorry dude you're sadly mistaken. and a lvl cap increase wouldn't solve anything. people wouldn't even try to go higher than 105 because it takes forever and a half to get to 105 as it is. but a new world for the 105 kids would be pretty cool.
    You don't need a tank and cleric, you need me b:victory
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    but a new world for the 105 kids would be pretty cool.

''Glitching is against the rules, you know! You'll have to find something else to do for the coming week!''

''Well, okay. Let's make that a day.''

''Here, have an entire new map, just for you!''

Yeah, something doesn't quite add up here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ''Glitching is against the rules, you know! You'll have to find something else to do for the coming week!''

+1000 internets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • DarkProxy - Raging Tide
    DarkProxy - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012

im not sure, but dont think you read posts well. i clearly said 'if the glitch was still around.' anywhos, it would be pretty cool to have a new world for 105 peeps. maybe make it easier to farm coin or better daily quests, idk something like that. because what would is the benefit being 105? nothing. you just spend tons on pots, charms, and hypers. not much motivation there.
    You don't need a tank and cleric, you need me b:victory
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I think I love you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    im not sure, but dont think you read posts well.

Right back at you, I didn't even mention the glitch being removed as a problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Because 105 is so easy to achieve. God. Common sense must be harder to get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Because 105 is so easy to achieve. God. Common sense must be harder to get.

Correct. Many people will attain 105 way before they are gifted with common sense.

And since most of them will never hit 105........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012

sorry but your sig makes no sense since you cannot format a drive in use...gotta be done from DOS or another partition b:laugh
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    prof wrote: »
    No. You're confusing private servers with China. China uses the exact same exp charts as we do, and their cap is 120.

No, i'm not, i know enough to know i'm rightb:bye
  • Crystalpure - Sanctuary
    Crystalpure - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    We need a new World of 150+ a world of gods and goddess, A world that is just above us but in a different dimension. Hi I think that the 105 cap is really low and it take less then a week to get to 101 then just a few weeks to 105 AS the Person with no Life did when Earth Guard Came out 101 in one Day! and then 105 in just over a week!
    So the world you have created is great for beginners but the more experience players want a world of challenges and De lite.

I'm not 105 yet because i play anther game and have to tend to life issues but its not because i could not reach lvl 105 i would like to experience each lvl go visit each town make sure there is not a hidden quest that one might of not found out ect.. you all say its hard but within the first 3 days of earthgurad there was a lvl 103
    Anyways I Know for a World of 105+ We first would need New map this map is way to small every thing is only at most a few mins away. Maps are easy to do use creatures from your old map just make more space. Yeah a Problem with botters i know but what about more non BH Instances and Solo dungeons? Maybe a lot of EarthGuard like tunnel instances all over PWI.

Level Cap Instances

They would need to have allot of new gear making charters unbalanced even more. this is true even tho they have gear for higher lvls already made. So maybe they can do something to balance the player classes and put a lvl cap on instances so that a lvl 150 play cant do bh 69 ( Make it like 30 lvls pass) so it would be caped at 109 seems u get the bh at lvl 79. i think this would start to serperat high lvl from low lvls but really don't solve the problem. Maybe they need to start thinking of a few new areas like an instance that are extremely huge 10X OHT that stays open for 24 hours and that u can not return until the 24 hours is up. It could have the new armor's mats and forges a few new towns. everything that u would need to stay alive. Maybe make it a quest to get there?
    And PLz Put a Lvl Cap on Frost Cover No one Lower then 85 Should Be able to Get in there!

I don't FC more then a few times i don't do many BH i do use hypers alot but i don't Quest neither i was lvl 56 before starting my culti i was lvl 70 somthing before my frist bh and my frist hypers.
    I'm am and always will be a old school Grinder i just grind everyday and love it. I hate questing i hate doing long boring FC/BH runs not that i never did but i do hate it. I would say 74% of my xp is hyper grind, 7% is fc, 12% is bh, 7% is Hyper FC

Level 105 in a few weeks? woah hook me up! I don't spend any real cash though and have no clue how that even happens so fast...
  • Navarra - Harshlands
    Navarra - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Btw CrystalPure is me... which is odd.. I deleted all my sanctuary characters more than 3 years ago o.O
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Ok guys, if this discussion isn't going to be a nice civilized one, I'll have to close this.
  • DrizzitDo - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2012
    First let me say thanks for the Post again, let me address raising of Level Cap and Current Levels. Levels Would Stay there would be a Hole New Bracket just placed on the original Level so if your 105 you would stay 105 and just have new level to master. I know is a Big Task I've played with Building Games but i think its a Long Term Issue if they wanna make money 10 years from now still from this Game.
    Second I suggested to make A other world just like PWI just in a Different Time just for 100+ to go But Must Stay for a Certain Number of Days/hours that kinda like a hyper for a new world tho so u get like 20 game hours here then u are ported back to Old PWI.
    And Third you all are right about the Glitches they have been taken out but can Still level Super Fast FC one Time at level 1 and u can get 15 levels do this for a month and u will get 100lvls That sounds like a Glitch!! I remember my old school days of taking one hole Day just to Get to a Spot just to Think about leveling a other day. Then Taking 8 to 10 Week just to get 20% of a Level at level 30s. Those are good Old days u had to Work for it!
    Well Think i address most of the Real issues Thanks for the Reply and Keep them Coming i always got a GM watching My Post these Days so maybe we can get an idea across or Two b:victory