Wanting to do a 100% f2p char

124»

Comments

• StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Been following this thread for a while, and I must say I like the idea of being able to do a char without dropping a a big amount of cash into the game, but i can't help to think that some of you must play 24/7/365 especially when i look on the pw calc links to high lvl chars done in around a year without paying a dime.... either i'm doing something really wrong or my ways to earn coins needs a lot of new ideas xD
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • _Charlex - Harshlands
    _Charlex - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bump cus of spamb:bye
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bump

and well, other then buying gold for fashion all my toons are f2p does that count

Oh and what about free zen offers? are you still free to play if you do free offers to get gold?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Good question there Zorac... I think it would be ok to do the free offers, 'cause there is no money involved to get the Zen from free offers, tho they can be hard to earn. Some gets offers from Peanut Labs, in my country it is from Sponsor pay :\ give a little less options to earn.
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bump

and well, other then buying gold for fashion all my toons are f2p does that count

Oh and what about free zen offers? are you still free to play if you do free offers to get gold?

no real cash is spent so I don't see why not...would still be f2p