This game really needs an overhaul

Options
2»

Comments

• Brandina - Sanctuary
    Brandina - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The cat shop system needs an overhaul, Anchorsaur is a mess. They need a single npc where you can buy and sell items like some other game that will not be named.
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The cat shop system needs an overhaul, Anchorsaur is a mess. They need a single npc where you can buy and sell items like some other game that will not be named.

oh you mean like AH?
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I would say, make warsoul weapons more affordable to help combat those R9 glitchers. They must pay! b:angry
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I agree on the pets issue. But it isn't that we need newer stronger pets; the pets we have work just fine for tanking/DDing. The problem is aggro. They have upgraded things enough that people are more powerful than before, and with the coming skill upgrade that will just make things worse. They should upgrade pet skills rather than the pet. Have them hit harder and generate extra aggro.

As far as quests, they definitely should be revamped for 70+. The higher level quests are ridiculous. In the lower levels, killing 30-40 mobs was worth it for the nice chunk of exp. In the higher levels, you are asked to kill 80-100 mobs for the same amount of exp, which by then gives no noticeable change. The exp rewards need to be scaled up for the higher quests to make them worth doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Special place for so called markets like some games where you can teleport, make a shop and so on.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    WTB> Centralized HUB for catshops with a built in price /item finding navigation to the catshop please.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

As far as quests, they definitely should be revamped for 70+. The higher level quests are ridiculous. In the lower levels, killing 30-40 mobs was worth it for the nice chunk of exp. In the higher levels, you are asked to kill 80-100 mobs for the same amount of exp, which by then gives no noticeable change. The exp rewards need to be scaled up for the higher quests to make them worth doing.

Agreed here.

Socket stones as well, seriously, G13-G16 equips take too many socket stones to get 4 socket gear for a single piece, people prefer 4 sockets because it is the least expensive. G10 and under is fine but higher than that is really a money eater IMHO.

Winged widgets, no one buys these. There are too many stuff that needs fixing...
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

I wish the cat shop to be enable on the new meditation place only, and when you go there, they switch you from server. Making the main game server less occupied ...

just a wish !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    LoLzzz!!!

No actually the FORUMs security screening software needs an overhaul......b:chuckle

Bumps against the Spam'athon Unite!!!!!b:victory
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bumping because of spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • blacks
    blacks Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    **** veno pets.I think they need to do something with AC pets maybe give them abtribute that goes towards player stats such as vit,dex,mp or str and many other things.There can be alot of potential done with AC pets and also prob will make them worth more and actually have a reason to summon the pet out..

**** all class pets. U don't need them and there stupid anyway.especialy those dumb *** giant bunny. Venos need an upgrade
  • CadogaN - Raging Tide
    CadogaN - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Fighting spam b:shutup
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i love my bunny,

all the class need a revamp, hell the whole game does !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]