What's good endgame mystic gear?

Options
bigbang222
bigbang222 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Mystic
I have a level 78 mystic who I am pretty decent at playing, but I don't know what gear i should go for for endgame.

So my question is Legendary, TT-99, or r8 and why? (not going r9 unless the stuff is given which i highly doubt that will happen)

Also if there is any other types of armor i should look into please say and explain why.
Post edited by bigbang222 on

Comments

• akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Legendary, TT99 and R8 isn't exactly considered endgame anymore.Legendary is dead end and pales to Nirvy. TT99 gold weps can be upgraded to nirvy. R8 can be R8 recast if you're lucky to be in squads going for trials.

There is also Morai 101 weps and armor that is superb for pure pve (if that's only your main concern) but there are some questions about Morai 101 wep's healing capabilities as well but the armor is one of the best for pve barring hi refine vana and r9.

Are you planning to farm caster nirvy? If you do you may seriously consider investing in at least R8 wep for typical WC squads
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • bigbang222
    bigbang222 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    What about if i was going to do PvP what would be good gear for that?

I always heard that Morai wasnt that good for PvP. Also I have no clue how to recast gear ( i know that sounds stupid )

But otherwise thanks for the info, I didnt think of the nirvy or Morai
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bigbang222 wrote: »
    What about if i was going to do PvP what would be good gear for that?

I always heard that Morai wasnt that good for PvP. Also I have no clue how to recast gear ( i know that sounds stupid )

But otherwise thanks for the info, I didnt think of the nirvy or Morai

Sadly i'm no expert on pvp that much on myst yet but it is mostly hi tier hi refine Rank gear or Nirvy gear when it comes to serious pvp along with certain genie skills and apo pots (R8 recast with really good added stats, R9 and it's recasts, Nirvy and its recasts).

Recasting depends on what gear you are going to recast: TT99 gold and Lunar 95 weps and armor can be recast into Nirv gear via forges at entrance to Nirvana (an instance north of Raging Tides city). Usually you need a certain number of rapture crustals for weapons and uncanny crystals for armor to recast it. The npc for recasting is a forge.

Rank 8 recast is made by mixing up materials dropped or rewarded after doing any faction base trials with your current r8 gear . The Npc for r8 recast is also a forge, though it's near the area of the archosaur elder.

Morai 101 gear can be recasted as well, costs some coin and influence (hope this is right).
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    akosireann wrote: »
    Morai 101 gear can be recasted as well, costs some coin and influence (hope this is right).

Around 50 millions if you want full armor set and weapon.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    bigbang222 wrote: »
    I have a level 78 mystic who I am pretty decent at playing, but I don't know what gear i should go for for endgame.

So my question is Legendary, TT-99, or r8 and why? (not going r9 unless the stuff is given which i highly doubt that will happen)

Also if there is any other types of armor i should look into please say and explain why.

Morai gears give warding lvl and slaying lvl which is good for PvE, but doesn't work in PvP.

If really you as endgame gears legendary/TT99/R8, i will say take the weapon R8, the chest R8, the pants R7 (R7 give p.def which is better for PvP), TT99 boots and sleeves.

For ornement a lunar ring (or fc gold ring if no money for lunar) and the R8 ring (unless you prefer 2 lunar rings for more p.def.), necklace of giant strenght (TT90 gold neck) or sky demon pearl (mold lvl87) or Cube neck if you can afford it or farm it. For the belt many people use the belt you get by doing cultivation (the protection one not the elemental one) or a warsong belt if you can afford it, some people also use the Anger of the Beast Soul belt (mold lvl95).

For the cape you can get the tm69-79 one depend on what lvl you are and what cape you one.

For head warsoul head is good.

The recast thing is not hard, in resume it's once you have TT99 gears, you can change it for a nirvana gears (with canny that you can farm in a instance lvl100+), than after that you can do a recast of the nirvana gear (second recast) and finally you can do a third recast, so in all way you need TT99 gears to make nirvana and recast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute