A Call to Arms...and to Soulspheres

Alastar - Harshlands
Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
Psychics, Metalmages, and Harshlands, lend me your ears. I had just bought a skill for a Tunnel Snake out of the goodness of my heart, and to make myself feel better I killed a puppy ingame at Swiftwind. Apparently Longknife had similar thoughts, except he went for the whole pet zoo and aoed the pets at the Zoologist. Lightning struck him and he decided, "I'm gonna kick its ***." Through trials and efforts of valiant Tunnel Snakes, Metal Mages, Kyler who's a boss, and Unbalanced/Septemberr we came up with a way to kill this Immune to damage mob. Psychics and Clerics with that Shackle Morai skill, PM Longknife for instructions, we wanna kill it before maintenance next week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
Exceptional Resource
Best Decoy
Post edited by Alastar - Harshlands on

Comments

• witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Psychics, Metalmages, and Harshlands, lend me your ears. I had just bought a skill for a Tunnel Snake out of the goodness of my heart, and to make myself feel better I killed a puppy ingame at Swiftwind. Apparently Longknife had similar thoughts, except he went for the whole pet zoo and aoed the pets at the Zoologist. Lightning struck him and he decided, "I'm gonna kick its ***." Through trials and efforts of valiant Tunnel Snakes, Metal Mages, Kyler who's a boss, and Unbalanced/Septemberr we came up with a way to kill this Immune to damage mob. Psychics and Clerics with that Shackle Morai skill, PM Longknife for instructions, we wanna kill it before maintenance next week.

I'm ver tempted to log my bm for some hf powah if it works that way, want me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Me, Subbie and Unbalanced got it to 69mil and left it there cause we're immature.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I gladly volunteer my level 92 psychic for this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • FoosYu - Harshlands
    FoosYu - Harshlands Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i'm gonna make a new char and say "i was there to kill immune to damage mob"b:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i'm gonna make a new char and say "i was there to kill immune to damage mob"b:victory

Better level it up to get soulburn cause that and the cleric skill are literally all that works.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Kywe - Harshlands
    Kywe - Harshlands Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Metal EP DD FTW.
  • Tacobutt - Harshlands
    Tacobutt - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    did the attack work? did it take damage?
    this xmas i wanna see a baby jesus some where in game for event make it random hide and seek out baby jesus i wanna win prizes
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    did the attack work? did it take damage?

Did you ignore all of the longknife posts?

Edit: I might reinstall for a bit to help kill it though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I thought both Veno myriads work on immune to damage mobs unless they changed it. At least they used to on those invisible chi spots right inside TT.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Seekers can transfer DoTs to it.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Unbalanced is my cata main
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]