edited September 2012
    what is the hard class to play exactly? b:chuckle

Assassin is clearly the correct answer. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Assassin is clearly the correct answer. b:chuckle

If you check the assassin forum, they are talking about being 5aps non sparked. Hitting that spark button is becoming troublesome, hurts the fingers you know b:bye.
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I know, but chips are also boutique items(one of the many sources to get chips). If someone is swearing off all boutique items, that means all things made from boutique items as well, because there is no way to tell if the item was paid from real money or farmed, if it can be acquired through the boutique.

If i spend 20 buck, buy chips, buy molds, buy mats from boutique. You get mold drop from boss, farm mats. When our gear is made, there is nothing to differentiate the two. You know your gear is farmed, i know i paid for it, but a third who is only looking at our gear will have no idea. S/he can easily say you are a cash shopper b:shocked and i am a farmer b:shutup. Make sense? Taking the example to the extreme, but was highlighting a point of how absurd the argument is not to use any boutique related item in this game if someone is a "f2p".

he didn't say he wouldn't use boutique items...he intends on doing this solely on the coins made in the game..if he can manage the coin he can buy gold from gold sellers and purchase from the boutique and he is still f2p
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If you check the assassin forum, they are talking about being 5aps non sparked. Hitting that spark button is becoming troublesome, hurts the fingers you know b:bye.

That's true. Hitting that macro over and over and over does become quite a strain on whichever finger is picked for the job.

Won't someone think of the poor fishies? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    II disagree with a veno as choice...sin is the way to go. Sins kill faster...possibly get free mold weapons too. At lower lvls they can farm craft mats/hay easily without using much for pots. At higher lvls they can stealth run caves to kill the bosses. Sometimes you can get molds worth 1mil+. Faster runs/kills = more coin faster.

My veno was retired at lvl74...while my R9 (ring and dags only...but 4.0 aps and farmed) sin is lvl101.

I also disagree with BM. Higher skill costs....more weapons to get...higher repairs...has to use pots if you can't find someone to BP.

Make a BM as 2nd choice on the same account as sin. That way when you DO get your aps gear both can share it via account stash.
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • ChaoticArya - Heavens Tear
    ChaoticArya - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    This is the char im using. I am almost 28 so far and working on finishing 20's culti
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    R9 Psychic. Good luck touching/killing one with white voodoo and 56k soulforce running Soul of Silence without ironguard on.
    34% seal rate ftw?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited September 2012
    R9 Psychic. Good luck touching/killing one with white voodoo and 56k soulforce running Soul of Silence without ironguard on.
    34% seal rate ftw?
    IKR its a pain being stunned for an eternity
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    What does f2p mean?

I simply thought f2p meant you do not charge real dollars but use ingame coins for everything(as OP intends to do).
    he didn't say he wouldn't use boutique items...he intends on doing this solely on the coins made in the game..if he can manage the coin he can buy gold from gold sellers and purchase from the boutique and he is still f2p

Does the above make sense?

To the OP: with regards to veno, for mid level mats farming, veno is a great choice. But as with anything, find good friends and a good faction(don't be afraid to change factions if your current one does not handle your gear goals). They will really help you gather your gear for free. As a f2p player, getting the gear is the first battle, sharding and refining costs almost the same acquiring your endgame gear. So patience, and good luck with farming merchanting, it is possible b:victory.
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    sinb:bye
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    thank you everybody for your support i could really use it. Im almost 30 ive been working hard to level as much as i can
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Does the above make sense?

To the OP: with regards to veno, for mid level mats farming, veno is a great choice. But as with anything, find good friends and a good faction(don't be afraid to change factions if your current one does not handle your gear goals). They will really help you gather your gear for free. As a f2p player, getting the gear is the first battle, sharding and refining costs almost the same acquiring your endgame gear. So patience, and good luck with farming merchanting, it is possible b:victory.

it makes sense if you included the post we were replying to as well duhhhh
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What does f2p mean?

I simply thought f2p meant you do not charge real dollars but use ingame coins for everything(as OP intends to do). That includes using ingame coin to buy gold to buy packs and other boutique items so you can sell them to others and make more coins.

Some people have the romantic notion that if you purchase any boutique item you are not a f2p. Sorry to burst your bubble if you belong in that camp. The mats like leather, rough fur, compound oil, charcol that people often refer to are available in the boutique.

That leaves out mysterious chips as well, boutique item. That means, you can not make any molds. Without molds, means you can not craft any legendary gear. Because the mats to craft your own gear are available in boutique as well, you can not craft your own gear.

End result, you can not wear any gear of any sort at all. That leaves dq items and herbs as your sources of income. Those are the only non boutique items, that i can think of right now. If some thing is made by something where the item comes from the boutique, that item is off limits b:chuckle.

Point being, all the romantics out there have no idea what they are talking about, they are not merchants, they are not farmers (by their own definition). That means they are hypocrites and cash shoppers.

Hmm all good up to BH 69. You'll have TT70. I don't think Ult Subs are in BQ.
    At that point you got TT 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 to farm mats from.
    Tho soloing will be hard without Herc.
    mmm and you got the fact not a lot like to go and do TT runs.
    _
    Hardest Class?
    Either Sin (extremely squishy before 60), Cleric (20-30 is murder), or Wizzy (Haha I am still working on one at 30/was 23 before Lucid/Questmaster)

_
    I would say maybe Psychic depending on how you go about leveling. Venomancer and possibly Mystic doesn't need to worry about armor until BH 69. Stick with Veno ^ ^
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
    edited September 2012
    ^ i have a 60 psychic its pretty easy going. The First two skills are still useful even at 50+ and are spamable
  • WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver
    WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Venos are cash cows from the get go, nuff said b:cool you dont HAVE to spend rl $ to get the herc at all, just save up your coin. same with Myst chips, just save up and buy from other players, like any other boutique item. save up all yocoins, pick up EVERYTHING after a kill, and bobs your uncle, your on your way to being rich.
  • WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver
    WrenTigerian - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What does f2p mean?

I simply thought f2p meant you do not charge real dollars but use ingame coins for everything(as OP intends to do). That includes using ingame coin to buy gold to buy packs and other boutique items so you can sell them to others and make more coins.

Some people have the romantic notion that if you purchase any boutique item you are not a f2p. Sorry to burst your bubble if you belong in that camp. The mats like leather, rough fur, compound oil, charcol that people often refer to are available in the boutique.

That leaves out mysterious chips as well, boutique item. That means, you can not make any molds. Without molds, means you can not craft any legendary gear. Because the mats to craft your own gear are available in boutique as well, you can not craft your own gear.

End result, you can not wear any gear of any sort at all. That leaves dq items and herbs as your sources of income. Those are the only non boutique items, that i can think of right now. If some thing is made by something where the item comes from the boutique, that item is off limits b:chuckle.

Point being, all the romantics out there have no idea what they are talking about, they are not merchants, they are not farmers (by their own definition). That means they are hypocrites and cash shoppers.

this person is full of ****. you CAN still acquire boutique items without using RL cash. you CAN acquire molds, mats, ANYTHING you need, just save up your coin and/or farm you are set. Nuff said.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    it makes sense if you included the post we were replying to as well duhhhh

As you requested, since going back a few pages is to troublesome b:pleased
    What does f2p mean?

this person is full of ****. you CAN still acquire boutique items without using RL cash. you CAN acquire molds, mats, ANYTHING you need, just save up your coin and/or farm you are set. Nuff said.

Dear Mr/Ms/Mrs WrenTigerian, where do i begin to reply to this? I will simply refer you to read the original posts again. If you still find issue, i am open to talk. But do read my comment carefully. I will point out a few sentences to get you started.

What i said: I simply thought f2p meant you do not charge real dollars but use ingame coins for everything(as OP intends to do). That includes using ingame coin to buy gold to buy packs and other boutique items so you can sell them to others and make more coins.

What you said: this person is full of ****. you CAN still acquire boutique items without using RL cash.

So by your definition we both are full of what ever the asterisk word you used there b:victory

Heaven's forbid both of you have to write a thesis, or a length essay paper in university, the experience will be the next best thing to hell i imagine for you two.
  • psumiku
    psumiku Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Venomancer, as everyone else has said, is the easiest cash maker, if you have the patience to let it AFK and whatnot. Amplify damage is your friend. As a venomancer, you can plow through the main questline without ever touching any final bosses, real easy even.
  • phisyc
    phisyc Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/d8ddbb73125bcbd2 my first and only 100+ char made without a dollar spent in relatively short period,patience and catshoping ftw.b:victory there are no cheap classes,there are only ways of earning money.
  • psumiku
    edited September 2012
    phisyc wrote: »
    http://pwcalc.com/d8ddbb73125bcbd2 my first and only 100+ char made without a dollar spent in relatively short period,patience and catshoping ftw.b:victory there are no cheap classes,there are only ways of earning money.

Warsoul takes a lot of patience to create. You have one for a helmet it seems. Tons of patience, more than most can handle if doing it free to play.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Patience is a good thing its how i got http://pwcalc.com/73b4670c045f5900 in 1 year without spending rl money b:cute
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012

If you are not averse to the idea, might want to sell the helm, and get g15 helm (+5 attack lvls) or a g16 helm (+900 hp). With a g15, overall hp goes to 11.23k. G16 takes hp to 12.5k mark. There is also a 50~60 base damage increase.

psumiku wrote: »
    Warsoul takes a lot of patience to create. You have one for a helmet it seems. Tons of patience, more than most can handle if doing it free to play.

You might be confusing warsoul helmt with the weapon. The helmet is a pack item, made from champion scrolls for 10~25m usually. The weapon, i have yet to see people make it as a popular choice.
  • psumiku
    edited September 2012
    You might be confusing warsoul helmt with the weapon. The helmet is a pack item, made from champion scrolls for 10~25m usually. The weapon, i have yet to see people make it as a popular choice.

Probably was. Back when I was actively playing a lot, Warsouls valued up over 20k USD, just for one. iirc, they are level 75 weapons that have stats of level 140~145.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    psumiku wrote: »
    Probably was. Back when I was actively playing a lot, Warsouls valued up over 20k USD, just for one. iirc, they are level 75 weapons that have stats of level 140~145.

Not really.

For one, Warsoul is level 80. For two, Attack Levels don't really function that way. Warsouls having 50 Attack Levels just means that they'll do 50% more damage than what is displayed.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    edited September 2012
    Not really.

For one, Warsoul is level 80. For two, Attack Levels don't really function that way. Warsouls having 50 Attack Levels just means that they'll do 50% more damage than what is displayed.

Assuming this is pve, in a pvp setting, def lvls will reduce the effectiveness of the attack lvls.

Warsoul weapon does not cost 20k dollars. Some of those mats can be gambled, will take a long time, but doable. Only problem is, cost vs effectiveness. G16 serves my taste just as well. Could be with the new update, the warsoul weapon becomes slightly cheaper, and viable for some people, we'll see after the update gets here.
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bump for spam freedom
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    working on it right now btw i also started PWI in December 08 as a cleric on Lost City

nice nice, 2x is coming, be sure to use Safety lock, to keep those sin away from you drops.

I actually join in Oct 08, this is the date I join the forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    anti-spam bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Foxyface - Dreamweaver
    Foxyface - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    personally i dont understand how venos are so useful for nirvana

since:

1. there are so many around
    2. the fast people actually duo or trio nirvana

and the duo consists of 1 sin and 1 bm
    the trio of 2 sins and 1 bm

venos gained more use in game activity due to instance revamp tho..
    your use = go fox form, purge boss buffs and amplify damage, afk

but there is another aspect: veno is the easiest class in game
    most boring gameplay and eww pets
    a class made for girls
    are you a girl?

shows how mutch u know
    dont talk about thing u have no idea about it makes u sound dumb

and yes i play a girl toon i happen to think girls look nice, hf looking at a guy all day b:byeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kidalo7
    kidalo7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i agree that there are no cheap classes,there is only money money and once more money