Happy Anniversary PWI, and mount?

Wolfgirl782 - Lost City
Wolfgirl782 - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Anyone know what the pwi anniversary gift to the players will be?b:kissb:kissb:kiss
Post edited by Wolfgirl782 - Lost City on

Comments

• lunazys
    lunazys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Stop being so desperate about it, people. :/

Just wait till they announce it.
  • Wolfgirl782 - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    lunazys wrote: »
    Stop being so desperate about it, people. :/

Just wait till they announce it.

Im not desperate, but you can be less rude. b:pleased
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    personally i would be happy with any response from them. i heard that a new game is coming out from a different company and PWI is worried about losing players. doing nothing about an anniversary might not be the most brilliant thing to do. IMO
  • stinks
    stinks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I dont know why ppl get so upset its a good question.
    Answer so i hear is Friday for X2, have not seen any info on Rides, or fasion.

As for the ppl that feel they need to insult everyone who asks the question, if you have nothing good to add dont say anything at all! b:shutup
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    last year iirc we had 2x the entire month of sept.
  • Wolfgirl782 - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    personally i would be happy with any response from them. i heard that a new game is coming out from a different company and PWI is worried about losing players. doing nothing about an anniversary might not be the most brilliant thing to do. IMO

Oh god thats not good.
  • Soul_knife - Dreamweaver
    Soul_knife - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    In a excuse post on another topic we got a more expanded version of their typical soon response
    Come early next week we'll have the full Anniversary page, complete with awesome prizes for all. We'll also kick off some other special events starting that day.

I am sorry for the confusion surrounding all of this; it was bad timing combined with a failure on our part to inform you of our plan beforehand.

Looks like they won't be holding to their 6 months TW reset either. You would think by now they would have learned not following their own time frames and promises costs them players.

frankieraye "but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service"
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    stinks wrote: »
    I dont know why ppl get so upset its a good question.
    Answer so i hear is Friday for X2, have not seen any info on Rides, or fasion.

As for the ppl that feel they need to insult everyone who asks the question, if you have nothing good to add dont say anything at all! b:shutup

when the question is ask 1000 times already you would think someone would get a clue...it's rude to ask the same question over and over...there is already a thread concerning this had he/she bothered to checkb:shutup

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1429031
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
This discussion has been closed.