Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    a sin's balance.

What.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    -Raise the forced PK thing (PvP server) up to lvl 90.
    -Make the instances more challenging without forcing you to spend a lot of money.
    -A more detailed "View character" option.
    -Increase BM's skill damage (not auto attack damage), edit most sword/pole skills.
    -Increase veno's pet potential, add more pets for venos.
    -Increase the drop chance/price of DQ's.
    -Seekers able to use other weapons but -int won't affect their demon/sage.
    -Barb's skills with better skills to hold aggro, more versions of true form (not only a freaking white tiger)
    -Reskin how some skills look like.
    -TT 3-x bosses back to normal, increase the drops of single mode TT (I want people to farm their own gear without silly excuses).
    -Add dismissing return to CC skills, so you cannot stunlock someone for a long time.
    -System to find squads for instances.
    -Reduce the price of waypoints, let us do a "chain teleport" between waypoints.
    -Cap psy's soulforce >_>
    -Increase mystic's damage by 100% (trolololol)
    -Way to create fashion in game using a new manufacturing skill.
    -Male venos and female barb (Bubbles said this, but I really want it QQ).
    -Cap the gold price to one mill.
    -Add a new add to some gears to reduce the chance of crit
    -TT weapons with a chance to reroll stats.
    -Different music to the game...
    -Every class can use the same hair style (mainly TB and EG style...) without being a haxor.
    -PK arenas.
    -A chance to change the lead if the leader if AFK or something.
    -New non-bugged IU...
    -Sins can stealth but players are able to see them.
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1: take away the option to purchase zen/gold with a credit card or paypal, if you want to have things in game then earn it by ingame means.
    2: power leveling will be a bannable offense, and those who have power leveled the devs would go through server history and remove that much xp/ spitit/ drops gained from such tactics.
    3: hypers will be taken away from game, and those who used hypers previously will have the same effect as in number 2 change i.e xp will be removeed,spirit and drops will also be removed.
    4: any selling of power leveling tactics or sale of runs/ quests( exaple) "fc spot for ...$, or "tm 69 8 runs for $ per run" or anytm runs for that matter will lead to a perm ban for ythe person selling and the ppl in squad and those who paid!
    5: all instances will require a minimum of 4 characters to enter and the level rang will be w/in 10 levels of mobs and boss's level!

just be glad pwi wont hire me as a dev b/c this basicly how it was when the game first came out...lvl 100 didnt solo fb 19 in 4-5 mins like they do now, players have no idea how to play their toon b/c they just swipe the credit card and think " my toon is awsome" when in reality you have not earned anything you just bought it!
    I think these are completely stupid.
    If I was a developer, I would.

-Remove rank gear entirely
    -Remove attack/defense/warding/slaying levels from gear and put attack/defense/evasion levels from skills instead
    -Remove blessings
    -Remove genie
    -Switch skills around from classes and remove some (skills that overwrite basically)
    -Remove PV
    -Remove useless boutique items
    I think these are completely stupid.
    Yeah because BMs totally don't have enough stuns as it is.

We don'tb:chuckle
  • DoodsWH - Sanctuary
    DoodsWH - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Since its a game that involves fighting and wars (TW) i wouldnt change much except all the damn bugs that have existed forever.

life isnt fair and either is battles. Why do people always compalin about fair in fights? that sht is non existent in real life and in nature.

Half the changes are for people to lazy to learn their class or dont want to farm for real gear to compete. if u say it cant be done you are lazy.

QQ more about sins that are 1 hits all day long.

QQ more about rank 9.

QQ more.
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Since its a game that involves fighting and wars (TW) i wouldnt change much except all the damn bugs that have existed forever.

life isnt fair and either is battles. Why do people always compalin about fair in fights? that sht is non existent in real life and in nature.

Half the changes are for people to lazy to learn their class or dont want to farm for real gear to compete. if u say it cant be done you are lazy.

QQ more about sins that are 1 hits all day long.

QQ more about rank 9.

QQ more.

Ive never seen anyone QQ as much as you so i hereby crown you the king of QQ. Grats!
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    A sin faceroll your -insert AA class- because he stunned/silenced/sleep you too much. It's so fair, I don't have why to complain. /sarcasm

Well, let's say you have a chance to see the sin. Even if you start to attack him, you know the sin has a nice chance to snake out of the battle, health/buff himself, wait for CDs and attack again or just leave. Nobody else have a chance to do this kind of things.
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    A sin faceroll your -insert AA class- because he stunned/silenced/sleep you too much. It's so fair, I don't have why to complain. /sarcasm

Well, let's say you have a chance to see the sin. Even if you start to attack him, you know the sin has a nice chance to snake out of the battle, health/buff himself, wait for CDs and attack again or just leave. Nobody else have a chance to do this kind of things.
    this^ most people who play sin wont admit their an op class
  • w34kd0g
    w34kd0g Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've only mentioned it so many times on these forums.

The tideborn that p2p pw has have different skill sets and even different animations for the skills.

The tideborn map area is still the same but the npcs and such have been moved around.
    You don't even start in the same spot on the island nor does dragonfang village exists.

Here are some pics of when their tb came out, I don't quite remember what I did with all the other screen shots.

Edit:

Found the rest, updated that album.

Interesting. Is P2P PW still alive in china?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    -Raise the forced PK thing (PvP server) up to lvl 90.
    No thx, if people don't want PvP they can go on PvE server, we want to PvP and we don't want to wait 6 months to lvl for be able to PvP.
    -Make the instances more challenging without forcing you to spend a lot of money.
    No need to spend money to do instance.
    -A more detailed "View character" option.
    What you want to see more? His birthday date?
    -Increase veno's pet potential, add more pets for venos.
    Veno have about more than 50 pets they can have, i think it's a LOT of choice.
    -Increase the drop chance/price of DQ's.
    They add the DQ points rewards for that and they boosted rewards of low quest so lowbie still get the same amount of money and even more i heard.
    -Reskin how some skills look like.
    Before change skills animation they should maybe start by mystic and do a different animation for each skills, we have skills that have the same animations.
    -TT 3-x bosses back to normal, increase the drops of single mode TT (I want people to farm their own gear without silly excuses).
    It's a MMO why want people to solo their stuff?
    -System to find squads for instances.
    World chat is your friend.
    -Reduce the price of waypoints, let us do a "chain teleport" between waypoints.
    Why you think they sell teleport bell?
    -Increase mystic's damage by 100% (trolololol)
    trolololol go read the post where i compare mystic damage to other caster, you will understand that yes our damage is lower, but our skill have the fastest chan/cd which make us DD more than some other caster class.
    -Different music to the game...
    You can listen your own music.
    -Every class can use the same hair style (mainly TB and EG style...) without being a haxor.
    Yup agree on that.
    -Sins can stealth but players are able to see them.
    What would be the point of stealth than?

Answers in lavender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Ninn - Raging Tide
    Ninn - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i know this is a bit out of the discusion but .... why ppl complain soo much of the stealth of sins? b:bored

i mean i know it is annoying and give them advantage but, spotting a sin is something not hard to do, there are many genie skills that u could use and even class skills, just u need to be smart use ur enviroment, if u know there is a sin chassing u use a mob to target and AOE or a NPC or use tanglin mire in another player next to u or any other AOE skill that doesnt inflict damage, or in any case detection pots O.O spoting a sin out isnt that hard rly and if by any case the sin stunned u first use AD or expell on the sin so he cant go stealth again and u can stun him and hit him back, idk there are soo many ways .... :S i personaly dont like sins and it angers me that they run away when they stealth but a sin without stealth is very vulnerable, and sins arent unbeatable just bc they can stealth T__T
  • Tye - Harshlands
    Tye - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Give players the option to do the following to the Duke:
    1. Punch him in the face
    2. Punch him in the groin
    3. Run him over with your mount

Then make him PK'able' and you can permanently stop his spam, but just to be mean, only one player can kill him a day.b:chuckle
  • lunazys
    lunazys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So most of those new devs want to make a more f2p pwi? D:

Too bad that the most important thing about having a job, it's to win money. And too bad that the most easy way to get it on a game it's to make the ones who pay, be above the ones who don't.

Sad, yeah, but still. It's like something that must be there, it's the reason why someone wastes his/her money on a game. That and time facts too, but guess the first one it's the most.

Only thing I ask it's that at least they fix all those bugs and such. Only doing that would make more happy a lot of people.
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would replace how sin's stealth works i would copy the system many mmo's have where when stealth you are a little slower(might not work great in pw tho) cant use skills in stealth without breaking it--- and have it so that if your standing right in front of someone they can see you.....

next i would make it so you can aoe without a target... this is the only game i have played where you need to target something to use an aoe skill....

last thing i would do is fix hair in the game i rly hate how your hair will go right thru your fash / armor most games i have played has it so this will not happen...

other then that i would make it so you can lvl faster with quests/grinding lvl 80+ so you do not need to spend months just to make lvl 100 without fc/hypers
  • ogunernile
    ogunernile Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1. have actual players play test all aspects of the game and review results before implementing them.
    [zerk on an aps weapon for a class that gets crits and damage from one stat? mistakes people!]

2. make classes more balanced. [especially clerics and seekers...they need so much help.]

3. nerf aps advantage over channeling [reduce channeling time maybe?]

4. control the market [look at wiz 101 for an idea]

5. fix the bugs [rubberband, arena...seriously? after all this time?

6. create more events based on ingenuity and game world knowledge, not combat. so EVERYONE has a chance to win. [not just top geared folks]

7. create a more interactive support staff system. [not just, oh the gods walk amongst us.....ouuu i see a gm!]
  • XShui - Harshlands
    XShui - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'll tell you a story about perfect world and the devs.
    You should read this. It's really interesting.

The devs of Perfect World, Archosaur Studio, created the game Perfect World. Later, they combine with Wanmei company. But after a few years, the members of Archosaur Studio were fired, or leave. So it end up a half finished game to Wanmei. After they left, all the expansion, like warsong and whatever, are no real expansion, they are some sort of ad to catch people's attention. The Archosaur Studio was planned to create a large virtual world that has five large cities like Archosaur. The which is base on the five elements. City of the Black Emperor, Ancient Ice, water; City of the Red Emperor, Mandala, fire; City of the White Emperor, Never Fall, metal; City of the Green Emperor, Peace, wood; City of the Yellow Emperor, Archosaur, earth. If the Dev from Archosaur Studio are still here, we may get all five cities. With the map we got here, if we expand the whole thing, imagin how large will the world will be. And in this game you don't need to load to other map. But because we no longer have Archosaur Studio, we will never get real large expansion like this because the Wanmei don't know the code.

This is also why current devs can't fix simple bugs, get level cap to 150 or fix the broken arena, housing system, and and and...
    Our Warsong is Heaven FB 109 and our NV is Demon FB 109.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would probably...

...have no say in any matter and would have to take orders from higher-ups that have no real clue of what they're doing.

Says everyone who ever worked for anyone or at any company ever, ever.

Anyhuu, in a perfect world, if I was a dev...

I would fix the arena.
    I would make it so equipped items don't drop in PK.
    I would make it so that you have to be at least 70 to get into FCC.
    I would get rid of fairybox keys, char-bound hypers, lunar bh, chip rewards.
    I would add a n NPC in all dungeons that would give a significant damage/defense buff to rainbow squads.
    I would make all barb taunts 50x stronger b:cool
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'll tell you a story about perfect world and the devs.
    You should read this. It's really interesting.

The devs of Perfect World, Archosaur Studio, created the game Perfect World. Later, they combine with Wanmei company. But after a few years, the members of Archosaur Studio were fired, or leave. So it end up a half finished game to Wanmei. After they left, all the expansion, like warsong and whatever, are no real expansion, they are some sort of ad to catch people's attention. The Archosaur Studio was planned to create a large virtual world that has five large cities like Archosaur. The which is base on the five elements. City of the Black Emperor, Ancient Ice, water; City of the Red Emperor, Mandala, fire; City of the White Emperor, Never Fall, metal; City of the Green Emperor, Peace, wood; City of the Yellow Emperor, Archosaur, earth. If the Dev from Archosaur Studio are still here, we may get all five cities. With the map we got here, if we expand the whole thing, imagin how large will the world will be. And in this game you don't need to load to other map. But because we no longer have Archosaur Studio, we will never get real large expansion like this because the Wanmei don't know the code.

This is also why current devs can't fix simple bugs, get level cap to 150 or fix the broken arena, housing system, and and and...
    Our Warsong is Heaven FB 109 and our NV is Demon FB 109.

I find it hard to believe that they can't find a single replacement dev that can comprehend other people's code.

I would think this is probably more the fault of the Archosaur devs for writing horrible, convoluted code.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    xvokcx wrote: »

Devs are not players. Players cant be Devs.

Devs create from an idea. Players construct from idea creations. 2 different worlds.

That's why this game is lacking. If the devs don't even want to play... why would anyone want to play?
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I would add a supreme pet for veno " who can go into water/ground/air "
    And add some unique abilities proper to him " like he can cast like 5 buffs to himself instead of 3"
    And possibilty to wears stuff specially for pet that grant different capacities.
    And why not a 5aps pet " cast self buff "?! Lol

That's just an example for venos, but there is many possibilities to the game
  • XShui - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    Add finally the housing system and fix broken arena and add some interesting game modes to it and rewards. repu for example and take away the repu from botique.
  • Surahara - Harshlands
    Surahara - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Aside from the usual "fix game breaking stuff" I would like to:

-Update the visuals for the original 6 classes to look just as impressive as the TB and EG.

-Release new fashion every month.

-Release a new land mount every other month, on the off months that this doesn't take effect release new air mounts for all classes.

- Re-open the original arenas with lvl requirements for all of them (For example Etherblade is for lvls 25-40, Plume 41-58, and Lost 59-74, with Arch being the "free for all" arena that any lvl can enter it.)

-Re-release PWI Radio to utilize already trending internet radio sites (Pandora, Shoutcast, etc.) as well as give people the ability to host their own station with a list that updates daily showing the top 5 DJ's in each category [as everyone obviously dosen't enjoy the same type of music and we don't want the list to tip in favor towards the most popular type of music] in PW)

-Have events scheduled during both day and night so those who work evening/night shifts or live elsewhere around the globe won't be left out

-Have new events on a bi-weekly basis to keep people entertained and interested.

-Schedule 1 Major update once a year (like a new race/land type of update)

-Schedule 2 minor updates spread apart throughout the year. (a new instance or feature like the realm of reflections for example)

-Increase the lvl cap every 2 years by 5.

Those are just my own personal suggestions/opinions. :x

[EDIT] Oh and implement the housing system. @_@
  • XShui - Harshlands
    edited September 2012

- Re-open the original arenas with lvl requirements for all of them (For example Etherblade is for lvls 25-40, Plume 41-58, and Lost 59-74, with Arch being the "free for all" arena that any lvl can enter it.)

"Re-open" ? Does that mean we had that Arena before?

-Increase the lvl cap every 2 years by 5.

I'd like that aswell but I doupt they will ever raise the level cap :/
    Our NV is Hell fb 109 and Warsong is Heaven fb 109.
  • Surahara - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    "Re-open" ? Does that mean we had that Arena before?

Yes in a magical time when PWI was one of the best free to play games they were open and man they were fun. @_@

I'd like that aswell but I doupt they will ever raise the level cap :/
    Our NV is Hell fb 109 and Warsong is Heaven fb 109.

They have to increase it at some point, the only reason I think they haven't is because they're making so much money off R9. Once sales dwindle down quiet a bit from that (it'll take a while but it will) then they'll announce a major update with a lvl. cap increase.

Then people will spark interest in the game again and once they have a whole bunch of people coming back and spending money they'll release R10 and people will be suckered into buying it to stay competitive. :P

This is all just speculation of course it's not like I saw the company's 5 year plan. b:shutup
  • XShui - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    Yes in a magical time when PWI was one of the best free to play games they were open and man they were fun. @_@

idk...I joined around 2009...
    How did the Arenas work? What could u do in those?

They have to increase it at some point, the only reason I think they haven't is because they're making so much money off R9. Once sales dwindle down quiet a bit from that (it'll take a while but it will) then they'll announce a major update with a lvl. cap increase.

Then people will spark interest in the game again and once they have a whole bunch of people coming back and spending money they'll release R10 and people will be suckered into buying it to stay competitive. :P

This is all just speculation of course it's not like I saw the company's 5 year plan. b:shutup

Very prorbably. pwi is just a business to the company at all...
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    idk...I joined around 2009...
    How did the Arenas work? What could u do in those?

They were only open in the Closed Beta.

The place looked like this. Dummies for building chi, and the arenas where you can actually fight. It's almost exactly like the PKing at Secret Passage while it was glitched. You can fly there and everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Surahara - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    They were only open in the Closed Beta.

Did the closed beta require a key? Because I don't even remember getting one for PW. I just remember randomly finding the game one day in 2008 and I made a archer and flew around exploring the world and stumbled into the Etherblade arena. I was like lvl.7 flying the the air shooting my arrows that hardly did anything and teaming up with a 2x wizard trying to take down a 3x barb. XD
  • XShui - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    Any idea why they closed the Arena?
    I mean...what they get out of it by closing it...
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Did the closed beta require a key? Because I don't even remember getting one for PW. I just remember randomly finding the game one day in 2008 and I made a archer and flew around exploring the world and stumbled into the Etherblade arena. I was like lvl.7 flying the the air shooting my arrows that hardly did anything and teaming up with a 2x wizard trying to take down a 3x barb. XD

You needed a key for Closed Beta, yeah. Though they were available all throughout the event, so it was kind of pointless. It might have been open a short while after CB, but it wouldn't have been for long.
    Any idea why they closed the Arena?
    I mean...what they get out of it by closing them...

I believe they wanted to reserve it for hosted events. Though they only did that once, and it was like 3 years later for the PWIC (a.k.a. the wallet throwing tournament). And because you're not allowed to have fun here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Surahara - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    I'm not completely sure but I believe it was shut down so they can make the arena better, hence the quest they gave us at lvl.50 in 1k about the Blood Arena. It was supposed to build up hype and it did at 1st but they goofed up when they released the new arena system.

When it finally came out we were so excited but when my friends and I went in to try it and saw that not only did you have to pay to enter, you have to pay around 100k (which also was roughly around the cost of gold at the time, unless it already spiked past that I don't remember @_@) so we deemed that it wasn't worth it and since we were on a PvP server, we, like many others migrated to the new "arena": silver pool and the gates of west.

[EDIT] What Awn said. @_@
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ...and why they didn't implemented the housing system, yet?

Check out this video!! So many not implemented stuff in pwi. Some of those places I've seen on private server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeMPz-ucSDo