After deleting

Options
eclipsenightmoon
eclipsenightmoon Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
you know whats kind of annoying to me in most perfect world games is waiting 6 days after your character was deleted. i was kind of got annoyed by that. i deleted a character because i mess up on it. I think it should like 3 days or like 1 day or something like that.
Post edited by eclipsenightmoon on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Patience. Some have actually changed their minds about deleting their character during that waiting period before, you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Patience. Some have actually changed their minds about deleting their character during that waiting period before, you know.

Or recovered their account in that period after getting ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eclipsenightmoon
    edited September 2012
    Options

I actually understand that part but still don't you think its kind of long.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    you know whats kind of annoying to me in most perfect world games is waiting 6 days after your character was deleted. i was kind of got annoyed by that. i deleted a character because i mess up on it. I think it should like 3 days or like 1 day or something like that.
    Just remember to be cautious about repeating your old characters name, on its replacement...

Sometimes your (online) giving gifts lists~too your characters "like the DQpoints rewards & Achievement awards pages" & yes Even the "Anniversary~ awards page will still register your deleted version character, aswell as its replacement on the list (If you name them both identically)

b:faintb:infuriatedb:faint

I lost some stuff once because it was sent to the deleted 1 rather then its replacement...

b:surrender

So be extra cautious, in distinguishing their names somehow, should you make your new one have the same name

b:thanks
  • Jaytrain - Lost City
    Jaytrain - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i think a good idea would to have a security key that could be used to permanatly delete a char. The key would be 12 digits and you have to enter the key to by-pass the 7 day waiting period of deleting a char. The key could maybe be like the authenticato.
  • eclipsenightmoon
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i think a good idea would to have a security key that could be used to permanatly delete a char. The key would be 12 digits and you have to enter the key to by-pass the 7 day waiting period of deleting a char. The key could maybe be like the authenticato.

I love that idea b:pleased
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You have 10 slot on a account even if it take 7 days to delete one char you can make 9 others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You have 10 slot on a account even if it take 7 days to delete one char you can make 9 others.
    They moved it up from eight? b:puzzled
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

It's 8. Bella probably needs a strong coffee o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It's 8. Bella probably needs a strong coffee o_o

Yea i thought was 10, one for each class, but still 8 is a lot. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• eclipsenightmoon
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Thats true but i like using the name i have lol
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Thats true but i like using the name i have lol

Use a similar name or make a name you can use more than 1 time, example: Bella can be use many time if i write it with a capital i since in game it look like a l.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I agree with the OP and once again...

bump for spam freedom
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC