Server war.

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    My point was that you speak so much , when your like ..Useless ?lol ...

Well, seems like we're done, ladies and gentlemen. The forums are now only for people with at least r9+10.

Seriously now, discriminating people based on equipment is the easiest way to make yourself look like a huge tool. At least reply with a sensible argument.

One would be that in a server vs. server setting you'd need both brains and brawn. The opposing server is quite likely to send in a team of R9's (except maybe Lothranis and Momaganon, do they even have 10 in total?), if that's even how this is going to work. When you're looking at an even playing field in terms of power, skill is what's going to make you achieve victory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I already know the Story trololol is the top of the top

So if there was server wars, we'd just use some of the 'top' people from trololol. simple and easy and everybody can get along. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, seems like we're done, ladies and gentlemen. The forums are now only for people with at least r9+10.

Seriously now, discriminating people based on equipment is the easiest way to make yourself look like a huge tool. At least reply with a sensible argument.

One would be that in a server vs. server setting you'd need both brains and brawn. The opposing server is quite likely to send in a team of R9's (except maybe Lothranis and Momaganon, do they even have 10 in total?), if that's even how this is going to work. When you're looking at an even playing field in terms of power, skill is what's going to make you achieve victory.

Did i ever said the forum was for people with certain gear? Or you just don't know how to read? If you would read what i said , i used an example, how having people with Maxed out gear, would not work if they wouldn't work together. Was an example. Not at any time i said those were the only people allowed or the best to do anything.
    Actually, if you look to my posts, i didn't even mentioned who i would suggest on any possible team (like some people did suggest names), all i said , was the better people would work together, the best. Simple.

So i would recommend to read properly next time b:bye
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Evanera, you just like Sasha, 95 % what you say is troling ...Cause i agree with one sentence, doesn't mean, you are on any better position to be honest.
    If you actually know how to read, you will realize, that was Sasha who started the trolling.
    Maybe some of you are mad, that the only way you get to do anything on this game, is planing if for months, and taking people from 4 factions to fight one lol...Like i said, you mention so much Trolol, bring it back, not like you guys are on Thaiti anyway ...
    The thread was mainly about a PVP Server vs Server, till someone who doesn't even saw his name mentioned, start trolling ...Maybe he is mad lol ..b:victory

Your opinion is invaluable, sorry.

If you knew how to understand simple concepts, you would realize how stupid you were for mentioning 1v1's in a group PvP discussion. I'm terribly sorry your lack of intelligence hinders you from being successful in this aspect.

Plan for months? We did it in 2 weeks and ended up kill farming you.

The good thing about this is that everyone here knows how dumb you are. Post after post you make yourself look like Onion and it gets better and better. Well, better and better in terms of laughter for us, anyway. b:chuckle
    edited September 2012
    So if there was server wars, we'd just use some of the 'top' people from trololol. simple and easy and everybody can get along. b:cute

Indeed, the top must be you in your mount walking arround west ' Best BM' lol ...

Would like to see 10 of your best members (RoC or Karma what place you are, you can even mix it 5 on each if you want), against 10 of the best GoldDigrz members.

Pm me in game if you wanna try that out, sure we will find day , place and time to do it. b:bye
    edited September 2012
    Your opinion is invaluable, sorry.

If you knew how to understand simple concepts, you would realize how stupid you were for mentioning 1v1's in a group PvP discussion. I'm terribly sorry your lack of intelligence hinders you from being successful in this aspect.

Plan for months? We did it in 2 weeks and ended up kill farming you.

The good thing about this is that everyone here knows how dumb you are. Post after post you make yourself look like Onion and it gets better and better. Well, better and better in terms of laughter for us, anyway. b:chuckle

2 Weeks? *Looks at Alpha post* , no you did not, but what ever makes you sleep at night.

My lack if intelligence most likely match the lack of skills of some of your 'friends' , so we are all good there b:cute .

Like i said on the post above to Steopie, if you wanna get a 10 vs 10 , pick your best 10 members, we will pick ours.. PM me in game , we will find a day , location to do it. b:bye
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i can repost the video if you like
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Indeed, the top must be you in your mount walking arround west ' Best BM' lol ...

Would like to see 10 of your best members (RoC or Karma what place you are, you can even mix it 5 on each if you want), against 10 of the best GoldDigrz members.

Pm me in game if you wanna try that out, sure we will find day , place and time to do it. b:bye

The 10 best PVE Golddigrz?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012

I think were busy playing some other random game atm. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    i can repost the video if you like

You can post the video 100 times, if that makes you feel anyway better.
    Like i said, and will say again, if you wanna pick you 10 best players, against our 10 best, PM me in the game. Nothing more to say b:victory

Still looking foward to see any news/updates on the PVP Server vs Server ...
    edited September 2012
    The 10 best PVE Golddigrz?

Theyr 10 best players , refering to Trololol ( or w/e spelled) ..Either the be currently in karma , RoC, ...Doesnt matter..Pick those 10, we will pick our 10...If you feel like doing it, PM me in game, we will see how good everyone is
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Did i ever said the forum was for people with certain gear? Or you just don't know how to read?

I know how to read, thank you very much. Point is ''You speak so much, when you're useless'' implies that you need to have any ''use'' in order to speak at all. That's not really how it works, now does it?
    If you would read what i said , i used an example, how having people with Maxed out gear, would not work if they wouldn't work together. Was an example. Not at any time i said those were the only people allowed or the best to do anything.
    Actually, if you look to my posts, i didn't even mentioned who i would suggest on any possible team (like some people did suggest names), all i said , was the better people would work together, the best. Simple.

So i would recommend to read properly next time b:bye

Simply said, I don't care about what you posted. That's not even what I replied to. It's the way you put it.

Just calling everyone else a troll and saying they can't win a 1vs1 against someone doesn't really hold any relevance here whatsoever and won't make the thread any better.

But to be honest, neither does this. So I'm out b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012

I'm sure you do, that's why everytime i log i see you running on your mount arround west blue named lol...
    Self-proclaimed the best, let me know if you wanna pick your 10 best players , against our 10 best.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Theyr 10 best players , refering to Trololol ( or w/e spelled) ..Either the be currently in karma , RoC, ...Doesnt matter..Pick those 10, we will pick our 10...If you feel like doing it, PM me in game, we will see how good everyone is

would actually be fairly interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    I'm sure you do, that's why everytime i log i see you running on your mount arround west blue named lol...
    Self-proclaimed the best, let me know if you wanna pick your 10 best players , against our 10 best.

I dont think you get the humour behind my claims, lol. I maybe play for 30mins a day if at all nowadays, nice to know another person has fantasies of seeing me around. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    would actually be fairly interesting.

Like i said, PM me in game if you want to do it, we will work out a day and place that both teams can do it.

You pass and stand next to me very often so i'm sure if you guys wanna do it, we will hear something. b:bye
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Like i said, PM me in game if you want to do it, we will work out a day and place that both teams can do it.

You pass and stand next to me very often so i'm sure if you guys wanna do it, we will hear something. b:bye

If i had time and energy I would, but I really dont right now (due to work commitments, timezones etc). I would help/support anybody that wanted to sort it to do so though, in the small ways I can atm.

Being the best BM ever, I wouldnt want to be in the team, just to give GD a chance of winning b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I've seen you and kossu O.o
    Got ressed by Kossu in WvW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    I've seen you and kossu O.o
    Got ressed by Kossu in WvW.

gtfo to a euroserver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    2 Weeks? *Looks at Alpha post* , no you did not, but what ever makes you sleep at night.

My lack if intelligence most likely match the lack of skills of some of your 'friends' , so we are all good there b:cute .

Like i said on the post above to Steopie, if you wanna get a 10 vs 10 , pick your best 10 members, we will pick ours.. PM me in game , we will find a day , location to do it. b:bye

Talking about something for a set amount of time doesn't always contribute to "planning". I can talk to someone for a couple weeks about going on a trip but won't actually start planning it until a couple days/weeks/whatever before hand. Again, another concept your lack of intelligence won't understand as you've already made obivous.

I wonder if there should be an IQ test for people that make new accounts on PWI. b:sweat

Also, it's not fair to have 10 GD go against kossu. GD stands no chance.
    edited September 2012
    If i had time and energy I would, but I really dont right now (due to work commitments, timezones etc). I would help/support anybody that wanted to sort it to do so though, in the small ways I can atm.

Being the best BM ever, I wouldnt want to be in the team, just to give GD a chance of winning b:chuckle

All those comments, with all those 'excuses' ...Like i said, if you change your mind, let me know ..Easy to talk on forums b:chuckle
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    All those comments, with all those 'excuses' ...Like i said, if you change your mind, let me know ..Easy to talk on forums b:chuckle

trololol was my last effort in pwi.

can i go and hide under a rock somewhere in peace now? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2012

Ah, you've read my post. Then I assume that you also saw the Trolololo rosters for the 2 weeks I posted at the very end...which of course, denotes that we had 54-56 r9s, counting clerics as full r9 if they only have armor and sins if they have weapon and at least +7 anything armor. The 2nd war, give or take 5.

As for some people claiming it took a week, I think most of Trol only knew of it a week before invitation, if they even logged on to know of it (ie. Sano kinda heard of it the day before Trolololo was created -_-). But...that's why that other thread was made! ...So that those involved could get some backstory on the prank...since it was initially kept under wraps.
    edited September 2012
    Ah, you've read my post. Then I assume that you also saw the Trolololo rosters for the 2 weeks I posted at the very end...which of course, denotes that we had 54-56 r9s, counting clerics as full r9 if they only have armor and sins if they have weapon and at least +7 anything armor. The 2nd war, give or take 5.

As for some people claiming it took a week, I think most of Trol only knew of it a week before invitation, if they even logged on to know of it (ie. Sano kinda heard of it the day before Trolololo was created -_-). But...that's why that other thread was made! ...So that those involved could get some backstory on the prank...since it was initially kept under wraps.

Just counted on the rooster, 11 aren't full r9, however partial.
    Example, OnTheEdge (Stage 3 rank9 daggers), or Selviant ( i think she has 3 or maybe 4 pieces).Nazgrel that wasn't even on Trololol, etc.So yes you did manage to get basically 70 full r9 players. One more, one less, was arround that Alpha.

If you haven't posted the roster, i'm sure someone would come out here, and say ' We didn't even had roster, we just went into TW'. Anyway , like i asked Steopie, to bring theyr best 10 members (either those are Karma , RoC , Kukulodance or what other faction was and jumped on Trololol) and we would bring our 10. Sounds like he doesn't like the idea.
    Somehow, i'm not surprised ,go figure b:laugh
    edited September 2012
    1v1mebrosner
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    1v1mebrosner

Sure , PM me in game
    edited September 2012
    Sure , PM me in game

*whooooosh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    pedro your not good period.

you even lost to kawaii TWICE in 1v1s. Gorg mala KT and I all watched you get smashed at etherblade.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
    edited September 2012
    pedro your not good period.

you even lost to kawaii TWICE in 1v1s. Gorg mala KT and I all watched you get smashed at etherblade.

I lost twice and i won twice , one of them was a GoF crit 18K ( one hit) ..this last one she/he proclaims to have been 'amped' ( not sure how this happens on a 1vs1 self buffed still, when no veno's arround).
    And our gears are pretty similar ( were back at the day at least).
    So 2-2 is getting smashed?LOL ..
    At least she/he did the fight, won and lost too. You wanna try too?Cause you must been in stealth all time, no one else was there... PM me in game to see how bad you are in a 1vs1 b:chuckle
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I lost twice and i won twice , one of them was a GoF crit 18K ( one hit) ..this last one she/he proclaims to have been 'amped' ( not sure how this happens on a 1vs1 self buffed still, when no veno's arround).
    And our gears are pretty similar ( were back at the day at least).
    At least she/he did the fight, won and lost too. You wanna try too? PM me in game b:chuckle

We saw no such thing. But... whatever your figmative imagination wants to think.

You lost... To Kawaii... thats the point... kthnxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory