Advice choosing class to continue

OverSlept - Harshlands
OverSlept - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Hello guys!

Well i have sin 101 level 5 aps and using +10 g13 wep and gears are +5-+6.

On other acc i got barb and seeker also 101 r8 mage on seprate acc.

Barb/seeker arent well geared. I also started archer on sins acc which is 79 already and i could use some sins gear from it.

So the problem is, i want to play a real class in my opinion sin isn`t, just for farming.

I would like to hear some advice which class would be worth to gear up and would be enjoyable to pvp also some pve. I know next expansion is coming up which would give nice boost to seekers but still not sure. Personally i love archer but not sure if that new r9 recast will be also introduced. Surely it would make ppl so OP that there wouldn`t be reason to continue playing.

Anyways, which class you guys would gear up?
Post edited by OverSlept - Harshlands on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Hello guys!

Well i have sin 101 level 5 aps and using +10 g13 wep and gears are +5-+6.

On other acc i got barb and seeker also 101 r8 mage on seprate acc.

Barb/seeker arent well geared. I also started archer on sins acc which is 79 already and i could use some sins gear from it.

So the problem is, i want to play a real class in my opinion sin isn`t, just for farming.

I would like to hear some advice which class would be worth to gear up and would be enjoyable to pvp also some pve. I know next expansion is coming up which would give nice boost to seekers but still not sure. Personally i love archer but not sure if that new r9 recast will be also introduced. Surely it would make ppl so OP that there wouldn`t be reason to continue playing.

Anyways, which class you guys would gear up?
    I love you.

And it depends on MANY factors.

Playstyle.

How well you wish to gear it up.

PK / TW / or both?

etc.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Gear - wise I`d suggest an archer, also made one, can`t even compare to a sin but there you go, at least would save you the troubles of pimping up a new set of gears.
  • OverSlept - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    I love you.

And it depends on MANY factors.

Playstyle.

How well you wish to gear it up.

PK / TW / or both?

etc.

To make an archer mostly i got inspired from you and boogiepanda after i watched almost all videos on your both channels.

So if i get 100 or 101 my gears would look like this if i stash from sin

http://pwcalc.com/781b0eb24d23416d

Ofcourse i would have to farm bow and g16 top but ir there is 2x coming it would be just a matter of time. Well from g16 mold i already got boots and LA helm, would be worth to recast by the time. I just don`t want to get r8 because it would be just waste of money so i prefer g16. Still can`t decide between sage and demon.
    edited September 2012
    To make an archer mostly i got inspired from you and boogiepanda after i watched almost all videos on your both channels.

So if i get 100 or 101 my gears would look like this if i stash from sin

http://pwcalc.com/781b0eb24d23416d

Ofcourse i would have to farm bow and g16 top but ir there is 2x coming it would be just a matter of time. Well from g16 mold i already got boots and LA helm, would be worth to recast by the time. I just don`t want to get r8 because it would be just waste of money so i prefer g16. Still can`t decide between sage and demon.

Well I will always say Sage archer. It's biased because I am one, however it's because of my playstyle.

Go with the G16 Xbow if you do decide Sage. We are more about DPH then DPS as we aren't exactly a DPS class. If G16 is your gear goal this is what I recommend.

Lose the interval gear. We aren't sins. Interval is nice when it comes free with endgame gear but otherwise a useless addon compared to better defense and stats.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Since you say PvP and PvE:

PvE:

Archer: Only wanted in GV.

Wizz: Only wanted in GV and caster.

Seeker: Only wanted in GV.

Barb: Wanted in all BH.

Depend which PvE you plan to do if you plan to farm on sin and just want BH PvE than maybe barb would be the one you should take, but if you are in a good faction that take everyone in BH nvm the class, i'll would say go for wizz or archer, but if you want all PvE like farming i would say go for wizz cause they have caster for farm, while archer and seeker have nothing really they can farm (both not wanted in nirvana, sometime seeker in caster, but on HL it's really rare, people prefer a caster DD than seeker).

I don't know if seeker are fun to play in PvP i don't see a lot, i just know that in TW they don't have a particular job to do and seems to be the class the less wanted in TW so maybe it's the same for PvP.

So depending which PvE you wanna do i would say take barb or wizz, but for PvP would say wizz or archer. You can just take the class you love to play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • OverSlept - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    Well I will always say Sage archer. It's biased because I am one, however it's because of my playstyle.

Go with the G16 Xbow if you do decide Sage. We are more about DPH then DPS as we aren't exactly a DPS class. If G16 is your gear goal this is what I recommend.

Lose the interval gear. We aren't sins. Interval is nice when it comes free with endgame gear but otherwise a useless addon compared to better defense and stats.

I`m wondering how g16 xbow looks like, so far i haven`t seen anyone on HL using it! b:laugh
    edited September 2012
    I`m wondering how g16 xbow looks like, so far i haven`t seen anyone on HL using it! b:laugh

This is what it looks like.

If they released the R9 Xbow I'd totally trade my bow for it any day. There might be one but it's as rare as a Sage archer because people auto select things without doing research or thinking these days.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012

If they released the R9 Xbow I'd totally trade my bow for it any day. There might be one but it's as rare as a Sage archer because people auto select things without doing research or thinking these days.

Also my archer is sage, so is my wife, people just chose demon by blindly following the aps path, I really love the extra range from winged blessing, as well as other skills, just havent learned all I wanted. b:chuckle
  • ChaoticArya - Heavens Tear
    ChaoticArya - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2012

makes me wanna reroll archer