So Clerics...is there anything you envy about other caster classes?

Options
uncleblademaster
uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Cleric
Maybe something about Mystics or Psychics or Wizards or Veno's..lol
Post edited by uncleblademaster on

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Lol im going to post everywhere i think ( i have tried all casters)

from cleric perspective i would love a Stun (lucky scarab) or a nice Seal (force of Will). I would prefer them to be Dmg skills since we lack those a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I envy the energy leech from the mystic, the morai skill arcane defense of wizard, from psychic white voodoo and if i was low lvl i would probably say ress buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    White Voodoo, Soul of Retaliation, Invigorate. I don't mind our current attacks, I just wish that our non spark aoe was a bit better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Lol im going to post everywhere i think ( i have tried all casters)

from cleric perspective i would love a Stun (lucky scarab) or a nice Seal (force of Will). I would prefer them to be Dmg skills since we lack those a bit.

Hehe glad you noticed the other ones too :) lol
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    In honesty... I'd like to put out higher numbers like wizards, and psys...but...meh...can't win them all. Lol.

I would like a physical mastery skill for clerics, since the other classes get mastery in their other disciplines, whereas we only get ours in metal.

Res buff, and knockback of mystics.

Oh. The summer sprint of venos would be nice too. :P

That's just a few things to add to the list that I can think of for right now.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • NordicWoman - Sanctuary
    NordicWoman - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I can't count the number of times I wish I had the ressurect buff of Mystics. And a Venomancer's Summer sprint would be nice...
  • NeonZephyr - Archosaur
    NeonZephyr - Archosaur Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    if cleric got any better then more people would be playing cleric = less healin' for me, and im a selfish person >_< although a bit of movement speed couldn't hurt hehe reminds me of the time i asked a veno if she could buff me with that summer sprint (fail) b:laugh
    it should be because it is.
  • iamasage
    iamasage Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    would defnetily like venos summer spring and would love the mystic pushback the works in pvp(wtf?) oh maybe the wizzys arcane defense morai skill or a stun would be nice
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    White Voodoo, Soul of Retaliation, Invigorate. I don't mind our current attacks, I just wish that our non spark aoe was a bit better.

this all of this!!!!!! n veno summer sprint. cos i wanna look purdeh with flowers around me and run fast too. and mystic energy leech need anti stun yo.b:victoryb:thanks
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i always envy that wizzy buff, frostblade. that is like. the. best. buff.... ever.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    what everyone else has said really because cant think of anything
    :b (my version)
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    in my opinion: as 70 cleric i'd like a stun, not some seal u can break through by hitting the sealed target, and some nice movement increase, and not only the 79 skill >.> and maybe something identical to the barbs shapeshift identity?
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    in my opinion: as 70 cleric i'd like a stun, not some seal u can break through by hitting the sealed target, and some nice movement increase, and not only the 79 skill >.> and maybe something identical to the barbs shapeshift identity?

a stun would be nice, but theres that lvl100 skill seal of god, and although blesses the enemy, is a lot longer than stuns, and very hard to prevent both effects.

plus, wats wrong with sleep? stuns dont usually last a very short amount of time, enough for you to cast like 1-2 spells. u could do the same with sleep.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.