Which BM weapon is the best for pvp?

shadowspark2000
shadowspark2000 Posts: 25 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Blademaster
If anyone could tell me what type of weaopon or weapons are really good in pvp and does high DPS?
b:thanks
Post edited by shadowspark2000 on

Comments

• Xoger - Raging Tide
    Xoger - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    For the highest DPS its claw/fist but i still prefer axes for DPH to pass over the charm tick and also to stun lock.
    Server Raging Tide:
    Regox - 100 sage barb
    Xoger - 100 demon BM
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You can try to APS people while they are stunned, but if they have R9 I don't think you can kill them... What you need is an axe with zerk and a good pole with purge (which sucks to b farmed).

It's also a good idea to get G16 nirvana fists/claws with -int to beat people, but I did never like fists in PvP.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You can try to APS people while they are stunned, but if they have R9 I don't think you can kill them... What you need is an axe with zerk and a good pole with purge (which sucks to b farmed).

It's also a good idea to get G16 nirvana fists/claws with -int to beat people, but I did never like fists in PvP.

I tried it in tw the other day. I used skills with axes on a person, i could not kill them, their charm ticked. Tried two times. Sure my axes are horrible, but skill damage should still account for something.

I put on g16 claws, killed them without charm tick.

The person was afk in tw b:cute.
  • shadowspark2000
    edited September 2012
    Ok thnx
    But i just wanted to also ask how are swords/blades are they weak?
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Currently axe and fists ( or w/e variant from each path accordingly) is the most efficient. Axe will give you high spike and good dph to take out LA AA and some HA, fists will give you the bets dps for anti HA ( and some of the more bulky LA's).

Swords & Pole's skills got out of date currently tho the revamp looks very promising, that aside dual swords best dph stat wise ( for my money g16 Infinite Longing nt far off dual axe's max stat but way more min when both +10) but lacks spike due to no damage amp skil or zerk on g15's and a pruge pole is funny wen its procs but u could die waiting for it to do so.
  • shadowspark2000
    edited September 2012
    ok thnx so ill probably axe and fists or axe and swords
    b:thanks
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I tried it in tw the other day. I used skills with axes on a person, i could not kill them, their charm ticked. Tried two times. Sure my axes are horrible, but skill damage should still account for something.

I put on g16 claws, killed them without charm tick.

The person was afk in tw b:cute.

Get a G16 axe with a zerk and you can kill them as well...I'm inclined to assume that was just the weapon difference. Skills are nice and add a little bit of DD, but the better the axe, the better the added DD...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Get a G16 axe with a zerk and you can kill them as well...I'm inclined to assume that was just the weapon difference. Skills are nice and add a little bit of DD, but the better the axe, the better the added DD...

Yes, mostly weapon difference. I am mostly made for pve so claws are refined to +10, my axes are mostly for hf, until i decided r9 axes is what i want for pve b:sad. So saving up for those. The tt99 have no zerk, but they still kill squishies with hf+fissure+highland cleave b:victory, i rarely ever live to see anything more, by that time the other faction has decided i am target number 1. Or feels that way, everyone seems to attack bms first in tw. Oooooh, there is a bm *pile on*, bm is dead, meh, let's start picking at those r9 barbs who don't seem to budge. Other faction mates who have g15 zerk/r9 hammers, do kill people more often when they go do their stuff.
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Ohms - Sanctuary
    Ohms - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I'm kind of a nub in terms of end game so correct me if I'm wrong. Is that tome even in the game? From what I know, (I could be wrong) the highest level tome implemented into the game right now is 7. And why the phy neck? I've always assumed mag def is key as a bm. That build has 30k phy def, and like 8.7k of mag def.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Nowitsawn for the siggy.
  • Denaini - Sanctuary
    Denaini - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2012

If you just have to post nigh impossible builds, at least make it proper:

-the tome isn't available in PWI
    -since money obivously isn't the issue, why not put JOSDs into the nirvana pieces as well ?
    -the necklace isn't refined. Also, it should be elemental, not physical
    -for BMs, defense is generally more important than offense. Use O'Malley instead of Jones (that's assuming you do TW, of course. For PVE, Jones is better)
    -this is a best-of-the-best build, so you might as well maximize the stats of the nirvana pieces
    -mag and vit base stats can be capped at 3, dex total stats at 200 (or lower, depending on preferences) -> more str points