Selling Account

justincyber
justincyber Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
I have a question.... Is selling this game account illegal & banable? What if i know someone who buy account? If i have to report this, where i have to report? Becz i have some proof someone buy account with real money, i have screenshot, chat window, in that chat, he confess that he buy account he use now.... SO if anyone can help i will apreciate it.... Thank you b:victory b:thanks
Post edited by justincyber on

Comments

• Merenth - Archosaur
    Merenth - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I have a question.... Is selling this game account illegal & banable? What if i know someone who buy account? If i have to report this, where i have to report? Becz i have some proof someone buy account with real money, i have screenshot, chat window, in that chat, he confess that he buy account he use now.... SO if anyone can help i will apreciate it.... Thank you b:victory b:thanks

Yes buying and selling an account is against the TOS and will likely get you banned. to report it simply send in a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. - Socrates
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Send a ticket with all the SS. Don't expect a answer saying they will ban him, the won't tell you the punishement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Welll he will be permanent ban for sure
    A friend has been banned permanent for sharing his account with his brother, he lost 1500 gold investment on his sin.
    And he's making another sin full r9..x.x!
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If someone buys an account, that account can be banned.

The original owner of the account can have it restored, as long as they're the ones who will be using it.

I know someone who sold their account 4 or 5 times, reported it and then took back control of it. b:chuckle
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If someone buys an account, that account can be banned.

The original owner of the account can have it restored, as long as they're the ones who will be using it.

I know someone who sold their account 4 or 5 times, reported it and then took back control of it. b:chuckle

That's surprising.

You'd think they'd just leave the account banned if it kept being sold.

Oh wait, let me guess. Your friend who did that claimed they got "****", didn't they?b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Yes buying and selling an account is against the TOS and will likely get you banned. to report it simply send in a ticket.

So was Gooning to 105b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    So was Gooning to 105b:avoid

Since PWI doesn't make any profit from it, it is against the TOS b:chuckle
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

That's correct.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.