Video - Zoo defends Vicious - 2012.08.31

Options
Linc - Raging Tide
Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Tideswell (East)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=868q6W6dzXI

2012.08.31 Friday Night. Zoo defending Etherblade against Vicious.
I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
Post edited by Linc - Raging Tide on

Comments

• DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    kinda sucky quality btw, ty for posting, anyway is potsmoker really demon sparking on towers at 10.55? lol
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I decided to render it 4:3 ratio instead of the 16:9 widescreen, hoping it would eliminate the side borders and looks like it loses quality. lol i might re-edit it anyway because the stupid song didnt work like it needed to and left a few minutes gap in the middle. not too sure what potsmoker is doing, is there someone in front of him that he's fighting? its hard to tell with the sucky quality :[[[
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Catabarb, how lame to watch lol, ohwell b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TeddyBear - Raging Tide
    TeddyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    b:embarrassb:chuckleb:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I decided to render it 4:3 ratio instead of the 16:9 widescreen, hoping it would eliminate the side borders and looks like it loses quality. lol i might re-edit it anyway because the stupid song didnt work like it needed to and left a few minutes gap in the middle. not too sure what potsmoker is doing, is there someone in front of him that he's fighting? its hard to tell with the sucky quality :[[[

yeah sorry my blindness, i did see clearly ur pro 3k arma on single target venos tho.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Protip -> If you're using SonyVegas to render, right click on your video clip in your timeline -> Properties -> Uncheck "Maintain Aspect Ratio" -> ??? -> No black borders!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Protip -> If you're using SonyVegas to render, right click on your video clip in your timeline -> Properties -> Uncheck "Maintain Aspect Ratio" -> ??? -> No black borders!

thanks, i might try that. first i need to get rid of my vegas pro and just get the plain vegas. the pro version is a challenge to operate, so i switched back to movie maker til i can learn the vegas.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol DirtySouth roasting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    thanks, i might try that. first i need to get rid of my vegas pro and just get the plain vegas. the pro version is a challenge to operate, so i switched back to movie maker til i can learn the vegas.

That's how I felt at first, but after reading a few how-to's and tutorials, I learned to like Vegas for what it can do. It's not the best, but it's still decent. Every time I spend time making a new video, I learn something new.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!