Marine vs Leviathan TW

Boartracker - Raging Tide
Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Here's part 1 of the Marine attack on Leviathan. Thank you Levi members for a fun and full length TW. We all enjoyed the TW and are looking forward to more. The music has this blocked in Germany so I'll do another version and post here.

Pt1 Marine vs Levi

Friday night was a 3 hour TW and was great. Our Saturday TW was Levi and also went 3 hours. That's an epic weekend of TWs, I don't care who you are. I wish all of you could have such weekend TWs. Thank the gods for PWI Event gold for charms ; and, my squad cleric's poor clicking finger almost gave her buff spaming syndrone from all the buffs she did. Gotta love it. b:thanks

Part 2 of 3 Marine vs Levi

(Sorry, a new & old song block it in Germany, will do another to cover Germany.)

Final Part of Marine vs Leviathan TW

b:bye
Post edited by Boartracker - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fun TW :) . Our first TW in over 3 Months? Was a great fight
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    wht happened to tht purdy bow u always use? the blue one i like the glow of it
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    only made it for the last hour, but was indeed a fun time

thanks Marine for the fun
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Trump - Raging Tide
    Trump - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    yes, was hell lot of fun pew pewing ppl again.b:thanks
    more questions asked-more ppl helping to solve-better community-better support...b:bye
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Nice Job guys. b:laugh
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    titotit wrote: »
    wht happened to tht purdy bow u always use? the blue one i like the glow of it

b:chuckle A friend wants to encourage me to spend all I can on raps for my HS bow, so he loaned me his to try when he wasn't busy. Lunar G16 is better than R8 G14; but, it wouldn't have made a difference in this TW. The Lunar G16 will take runes but not the atk charms and is hard to beat this side of R9. b:dirty

b:bye