PS hai to all catalopes that still haunt this forum <3
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    SUsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! b:kiss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How have you been?
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Holy ****, it's a Susa.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    woah, susa. who let you in our subsection
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Who the **** is Susa and why are the people who constantly lord over the fact that they supposedly quit this game all too aware of what I can only assume to be an important person from another server
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Susa is cool and played with us on Vendetta for awhile. o.o;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Who the **** is Susa and why are the people who constantly lord over the fact that they supposedly quit this game all too aware of what I can only assume to be an important person from another server

#1 Don't believe people that tell you they will stop to play when a new game will come out.

#2 They love PWI so much that they even play it on 2 servers in the same time. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    I'm sorry I'm apparently not allowed to have friends from other servers or pretty much exclusively play other games/private servers and only log this one for TW solely because the TWs have actually been fun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    On the rag again eh eo.
    edited September 2012
    I don't think that was really for you Eo, as far as i know (i might be wrong) i didn't saw you say everywhere you was quitting the game and still play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Actually, most of us did quit when WG2 came out. I quit in March, didn't log til what like 2 weeks ago? Cuz some people asked me to join KY for a few TW's and this was before WG2 was out. I played my first TW last week since March but wtf, I couldn't even do 90% of anything in that TW from the lag. When the hell did it get THAT laggy?

But yah, now that the game's out, most of us probably won't even log, since TW map is resetting or something. I know after tomorrow's TW, I won't log again. <3

Long needs to chill fo real. and hai Susa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2012
    People broke the TW instance with firework. :<

Have fun in w2g vemo. :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2012
    People broke the TW instance with firework. :<

Have fun in w2g vemo. :>

oh man this firework stuff, so many rages about that. dunno what thats about.

thank yuhhh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alastar - Harshlands
    Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    oh man this firework stuff, so many rages about that. dunno what thats about.

Essentially Omerta couldn't understand how they could go from losing in ~3x-4x minutes to Crimson to getting onepushed in 1k. Over the course of about 3 weeks they put their greatest minds (Isabella, BOOYAAH or w/e, and Neimroot) to solving the mystery since Scooby Doo and the gang decided they didn't want to help, and those 3 decided Crimson was hacking. Naturally, hacking needs a method, so those three (possibly by pulling ideas out of a hat) decided fireworks were why they were losing since god forbid Omerta lose. Izzy raged like a bi.tch for literally hours on WC about how he walked with power, and the Tunnel Snakes had a discussion with a few Crimson members on WC to determine the effects of certain fireworks in TW. We determined Tri-colored balls, when shot at crystals, deal damage to the crystal and that Toothbrush fireworks wipe enemy frame rate and clean out bases of opposing faction members. Oh and since Mayhem and Omerta are holding hands and walking with power, Mayhem believes it too. They however, as they distinguished themselves from Omerta who can only complain (their words not mine), submitted tickets to ban Longknife, Subtraction, and myself among others since we shoot fireworks in TW and can't fight fairly apparently. Fun times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Essentially Omerta couldn't understand how they could go from losing in ~3x-4x minutes to Crimson to getting onepushed in 1k. Over the course of about 3 weeks they put their greatest minds (Isabella, BOOYAAH or w/e, and Neimroot) to solving the mystery since Scooby Doo and the gang decided they didn't want to help, and those 3 decided Crimson was hacking. Naturally, hacking needs a method, so those three (possibly by pulling ideas out of a hat) decided fireworks were why they were losing since god forbid Omerta lose. Izzy raged like a bi.tch for literally hours on WC about how he walked with power, and the Tunnel Snakes had a discussion with a few Crimson members on WC to determine the effects of certain fireworks in TW. We determined Tri-colored balls, when shot at crystals, deal damage to the crystal and that Toothbrush fireworks wipe enemy frame rate and clean out bases of opposing faction members. Oh and since Mayhem and Omerta are holding hands and walking with power, Mayhem believes it too. They however, as they distinguished themselves from Omerta who can only complain (their words not mine), submitted tickets to ban Longknife, Subtraction, and myself among others since we shoot fireworks in TW and can't fight fairly apparently. Fun times.

Lol..
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Susa is cool and played with us on Vendetta for awhile. o.o;;

I played Vendetta and it was hella boring. Everyone just ganks and if ANYONE involved with the gank is the same armor type as you, you're royally screwed, cause there's no way you're gonna be able to take them out so they're free to spam control skills.

I found ONE archer who was willing to 1v1, and right before I got the kill some wiz jacked it. Then her entire guild ganked the area.
    Though I sat there just going "I MAD U STOLE MY KILL, I GOIN HULK FORM NOW" and then got puff-puffed like three times, so I got to just sit there going "THIS IS MY HULK FORM YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE" for a good 12 seconds as they all got hit with SoS. That was kind of a fun way to **** around...
    Actually, most of us did quit when WG2 came out. I quit in March, didn't log til what like 2 weeks ago? Cuz some people asked me to join KY for a few TW's and this was before WG2 was out. I played my first TW last week since March but wtf, I couldn't even do 90% of anything in that TW from the lag. When the hell did it get THAT laggy?

But yah, now that the game's out, most of us probably won't even log, since TW map is resetting or something. I know after tomorrow's TW, I won't log again. <3

Long needs to chill fo real. and hai Susa

The mere fact that you even answer me and with such a detailed, up-to-date log of your activity simply proves my point. You seem to treat quitting like some kind of status symbol, and your every post oozes with this "I'm better than you because I don't play anymore" attitude. Nobody's impressed (why would they be?) and it's just downright weird to see someone hold something so random in such high regard.

If you're gonna quit, then friggin' quit. If you're not, then cool. Either way, the posts with the condescending tone where you make sure to mention you quit are just downright weird. Stap dose pls.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2012

I second Oko's lol..

Gonna log on to buy 1 trillion fireworks.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited September 2012

http://oi46.tinypic.com/2rfpp3m.jpg
    I second Oko's lol..

Gonna log on to buy 1 trillion fireworks.

something tells me that wasn't okopogo's 'lol'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
    edited September 2012
    I played Vendetta and it was hella boring. Everyone just ganks and if ANYONE involved with the gank is the same armor type as you, you're royally screwed, cause there's no way you're gonna be able to take them out so they're free to spam control skills.

I found ONE archer who was willing to 1v1, and right before I got the kill some wiz jacked it. Then her entire guild ganked the area.
    Though I sat there just going "I MAD U STOLE MY KILL, I GOIN HULK FORM NOW" and then got puff-puffed like three times, so I got to just sit there going "THIS IS MY HULK FORM YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE" for a good 12 seconds as they all got hit with SoS. That was kind of a fun way to **** around...

The mere fact that you even answer me and with such a detailed, up-to-date log of your activity simply proves my point. You seem to treat quitting like some kind of status symbol, and your every post oozes with this "I'm better than you because I don't play anymore" attitude. Nobody's impressed (why would they be?) and it's just downright weird to see someone hold something so random in such high regard.

If you're gonna quit, then friggin' quit. If you're not, then cool. Either way, the posts with the condescending tone where you make sure to mention you quit are just downright weird. Stap dose pls.

You should become a writer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    You are all irrelevant as fuuuuuck. Seriously, What do you guys think of the video?

Check this out.

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS1uDnIPTvo&feature=related
  • Woneo - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    I said I thought it was cool.
  • Woneo - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Oh I quit the game for something else. Blah blah blah. Condescending remarks. I am your superior, etc etc.
    edited September 2012

I guess Crimson was out firework tonight... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    1 trillion fireworks ... your looking at around 2 billion gold idk i find it hard to believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012

it involves the big, great ,spectacular "Exit" of Catalyst AFTER they got a ****load of stuck wars and all those "we are so suprerior-we quit-we gona go play something more superior(?)- 2wg-and prove how superior we are-you can still continue playing that **** that we quited cause we are superior
    Now the new e-pennis quote is to keep spamming everyware possible how good you are that you quited all other "****" games to the freaking awsome superior 2wg b:bye