Heaven's Tear Price

MsSparkles - Heavens Tear
MsSparkles - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Etherblade (West)
I am trying to find Demon Mountain Seize and Blade Tempest (Wizard 2 spark skills) to no avail. I've been checking AH and shops, wc, you name it. I have the worst luck in making skills, so trying not to do that lol. Also does anyone know the average price? I've been retired for a year or so and I'm totally lost on the new prices, and well everything else! Thanks for any help ahead of time! b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by MsSparkles - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am trying to find Demon Mountain Seize and Blade Tempest (Wizard 2 spark skills) to no avail. I've been checking AH and shops, wc, you name it. I have the worst luck in making skills, so trying not to do that lol. Also does anyone know the average price? I've been retired for a year or so and I'm totally lost on the new prices, and well everything else! Thanks for any help ahead of time! b:surrender

I thought Hitchdidliyo was using this char?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I thought Hitchdidliyo was using this char?

it's his rl wife, yo.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    it's his rl wife, yo.

Sorry? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Yeefong - Heavens Tear
    Yeefong - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Sorry? :D

which server are you on nub -_-' (geewwwwtwo) b:laugh
  • _Floo_ - Heavens Tear
    _Floo_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I've seen the demon BT for over 40mil, which I found its overpriced (for me).
    From my experience on gambling with skill book, it's very easy to get the sage mountain seize. Out of 5 books, I got like 3 MSs. U should try to make one.b:cute
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wizard level 99 skill books are by far the best to gamble on.
    Out of the 5 possible books you can get 3 of them are the 3 ultis (BIDS, MS and BT) so even if you only need 2 of them there's a 40% chance you'll be getting one of those. 60% chance that you'll be getting one of those or BIDS and if you get BIDS you can easily trade it for MS/BT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • MsSparkles - Heavens Tear
    MsSparkles - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thanks guys and ner im not teh hitchy! although he does try to jack my toon at times lol. If you ever see me failing miserably its him! b:chuckle And guess I'll try my luck... gosh I do so hate to. my luck I'll get a glitche and end up with... you guessed it tokensb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Wizard level 99 skill books are by far the best to gamble on.
    Out of the 5 possible books you can get 3 of them are the 3 ultis (BIDS, MS and BT) so even if you only need 2 of them there's a 40% chance you'll be getting one of those. 60% chance that you'll be getting one of those or BIDS and if you get BIDS you can easily trade it for MS/BT.

unless you are blessed with the gift of demon HF luck

(i got it twice in a row, neener,neener)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]