2x drops set for sunday..9/02/2012??

Options
SINNsinn - Raging Tide
SINNsinn - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
b:surrender idk if its true, but the word around is that after midnight tonight ya'll gonna set up 2x?..any1 else knows more of this and feel free to input if u kno differently, or know anything for that matter xD...ty all
Post edited by SINNsinn - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Source of said..."word"?b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Source of said..."word"?b:shutup
    The other voice in there head b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • SINNsinn - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    in game ofc
  • SINNsinn - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    IAN lol, where is there? or u meant their?..like mine?..well either way bro, go back to school kus ure a ***** idiot..troll later D:
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    IAN lol, where is there? or u meant their?..like mine?..well either way bro, go back to school kus ure a ***** idiot..troll later D:
    Ya good job bro you just insulted someone with Dyslexia . And clearly you have something stuck so far up your butt you forgot what humor is. Not everyone is trolling b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • SINNsinn - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ya good job bro you just insulted someone with Dyslexia . And clearly you have something stuck so far up your butt you forgot what humor is. Not everyone is trolling b:chuckle

ok man...how bout we jus stick to the topic yes?....but i appreciate ure lame *** humor then :D ty sm
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

not knowing the difference between "their" and "there" is not dyslexia, its ignorance, though both are unfortunate afflictions. my condolences.

hi5 for me, 3000 posts b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azizsixer - Raging Tide
    Azizsixer - Raging Tide Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    not knowing the difference between "their" and "there" is not dyslexia, its ignorance, though both are unfortunate afflictions. my condolences.

It still says 2,999 posts for you o,,o

*early gratz to ur reply* LOLb:chuckle
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I heard that too that we will got 2x for anniversary, but so far it's rumor, we will see this week i guess.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bump it!
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I hope this rumor is true b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Thank you....some how everyone has replaced the word ignorant with dyslexia these days lol
  • Nana_PL - Raging Tide
    Nana_PL - Raging Tide Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hmm still no post or anything so I guess we're not celebrating an anniversary this year, or it will start after the maint tomorrow, since its still a weekend
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You know, they say when you fall, it's best to fall straight to the bottom. And the further you have to crawl back up, the stronger and greater you will become as a result."
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

You* .... used incorrectly. x2 Cause* You're* .... Used incorrectly.

b:cute
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Until you see an OFFICIAL announcement here (Sticky thread), or something on the News page, all of it is just rumor. Which is basically squat.

As are all of the numerous rumor threads that have started over the past month, and people asking for stuff. Hell, yesterday someone was going on about 3x.

It's all worth about as much as a truckload of cow dung until you see the official word announced.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Until you see an OFFICIAL announcement here (Sticky thread), or something on the News page, all of it is just rumor.

Not quite true, in the past there have been 2x events with announcement on facebook but without announcing it on the page/forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Not quite true, in the past there have been 2x events with announcement on facebook but without announcing it on the page/forums.

But in those cases, it was announced on the facebook page by someone at PWE, which tends to make it official.

That is a far cry from hearing some lame rumor in-game.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle