Is this server still active?

I_Destiny_I - Heavens Tear
I_Destiny_I - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
I have played different characters on different servers, but now I'm thinking of making a PvP character. I have a mystic on Harshlands, but by now I've come to realise that it's not a very active server (by that I mean there aren't many lower level people, or BH runs anymore).

I'd like to know if this server is well populated and if there still are people who don't just powerlevel to 80s, but do BH runs and regular quests. Also, is PvP only for very high levels, or do 40-somethings also stand a chance?
Post edited by I_Destiny_I - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _Shakez_ - Lost City
    _Shakez_ - Lost City Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well in terms of BH well its doable if ur in a faction with ppl who actually help you, i for one have a hard time with the BH right now but that because im to broke tot even tele to hall of deception. If your thinking about seeing lots of low lvl questing and you all just come together and make a cute group n just take on the world then lol you gonna be a lil disappointed XD not that im saying you wont see them just.........not to often or sometime it depends on where you are and so on but there are lower levels out there n not alt but new players who you will meet.

As for pvp it happens but it keeps moving around. what i mean is that one sec ppl will be at west then dissappear n go to silver pool then vanish again go to the untamed starter zone n other places so yh its active i guess. as for lower lvl pvp well its there to....not to often but it there, just that whenever people see another lo lvl they tent to get desperate for pvp n just attack u, sometime its get pretty fun until some some random R9 or high level person comes n decides to all the sudden be your knight in shinning armor n pk whoeven started the fight then after that they will keep killin them or they dont come back thus murdering your low lvl pvp fun..........yea it friggin suxb:cry

But over all things are all right, i still see lots of pvp between R9 R8 ppl at lvl70-80-90 so if you get in a faction who teams up with others lower level factions to get together and have there own pvp group fights in private like dogtags(not sure if that faction still around) and here a vid of the faction pvp, well one of themhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djUuslzscnA
  • I_Destiny_I - Heavens Tear
    I_Destiny_I - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ok, many thanks for your answer, at least one person replied.

I'll decide if I'll make a character when someone else answers, but the fact that 70 people have looked at this post without bothering to reply is sort of an answer too.
  • StormShadow_ - Lost City
    StormShadow_ - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    the number of persons from our server that come to forums is very tiny.
    But dont worry there good amount of pvp around and a good number of people new and oldb:victory
  • rots001
    rots001 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    http://sportsbluster.com/?p=806
    MATCH DETAILS
    Dallas vs San Diego
    Competition:Preseason 2012,WEEK 1
    Date : August 18/ 2012
    TIME: Kick Off Time :09:00 Pm(ET)
    Qualcomm Stadium
    Live / Repeat:Live
  • shadowspark2000
    shadowspark2000 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I am thinking of going to lost city but i am not quite sure whether i should I love to PvP but I dont wanna lose my gear lol and what hapens if it was 2vs1 that would be unfair I am not sure which server i should chose Lost City or Heavens tear i wanna PvP but i wanna do it when I am high lvled enough.
    b:sad
  • zopran0
    zopran0 Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    cheze is active again... jeah b:angry