hey guyz imma new to this game
and i wanted to ask whats the best server i can play on it

ty. b:bye
Post edited by howymann on

Comments

• Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That depends, if you want PVE and PVP available all time after lvl 30, go lost city
    If you want PVE and optional PVP after lvl 30 go HT or sanc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Fabiana - Lost City
    Fabiana - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    the real taste of the game in my imo in any game are PVP servers ^_^ im not saying that im a war freak or something but thats wat mmo's are, supremacy :D and u dont lose anything if u get PKd (white name) nor lose EXP so PVP server is the bomb! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ESPADA marshal
    lvl 7x~ Archer
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Except if you fight back, Fabiana, your chances of dropping an item from your inventory raises by quite a lot.
    You can either be a punchbag and stay still, to get 10% of dropping an item upon death, or fight back and try to win by risk I think 30 - 50% chance to drop an item from inven? I'm not entirely sure.

It isn't entirely without risk. But, the pvp is still fun.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    A distinction has to be made about the PvP vs. PvE servers. On Lost City, you are forced to be in PvP mode at 30+. Its the way to go if you want to attack players or be attacked at anytime, any place, and unable to hide other then staying within cities. On Heaven's Tear & Sanctuary, PvP isnt entirely disabled, you just have the ability to chose to be in safe mode, or in PvP mode. Some who wish to never PvP stay in safe mode entirely, while others turn on PvP mode when they like to (altho you can't flip it off if you're in trouble, there is a waiting time once you turn it on, so you can't kill then flip it off to hide in safe mode).

As far as Heaven's Tear vs. Sanctuary, there isnt much difference other then Sanctuary opened 3 weeks later then Heaven's Tear and the levels will be slightly lower, but even that isnt by a huge amount.
  • howymann
    howymann Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ty alot b:victory
  • Szhira - Sanctuary
    Szhira - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If you're interested in PvE server Heaven's Tear or Sanctuary, I say go for Sanctuary. From my experience, Sanctuary has a better community overall. There are lots of helpful, friendly people. That's not to say that it's free of idiots and drama, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shadowspark2000
    shadowspark2000 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I heard many people going for either Lost City which is if you like PvP or Heavens Tear Which is for PvE. In a Pve Server u can attack players but only if they enable pvp and if so do u if u wish to switch it off u have to wait 9 hours. If u want to be in pvp there is a chance that u might lose ur gear which is pretty risky.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    best server would prolly be the one in a time zone that suits you best most server events are on between 7pm-9pm server specific so see what pve/pvp servers fit you best then pick accordingly to pve/pvp preffrences
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Guys... the OP is from 2009. Wtf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    there is no such thing as a "Best Server". it is solely up to u. now about the PVE AND PVP comparison, let's get a few things straight. when i was on a PVE server "DreamWeaver" i chose to openly pk by lvl 30! ikr, i was everyone's favorite little newbie target. and the stupid thing about it is that those people who talked smack and stayed blue names were the real cowards. now that im in a pvp server, it isn't really all that bad. lvling up was a pain with my bm, but lvling my sin up was a sinch. my advice to u is if u decide to go onto a PVP server keep this in mind. PVP has kinda died down with the lack of players on there. so doing ur quests won't really be all that annoying, or what not. well im done here, ur decision only affects u in the long run. GL!
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    If you need a GF, can afford R9 +12 - or even if you don't, try Raging Tide. Dont worry about the time zone thingy, but you might worry about DCs since it might be far away from you, oh wait! Its not far away from me and I lag and DC anyway...

Try Raging Tide. b:pleased
  • MissingNo - Lost City
    MissingNo - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    it depends on what u like
    if you like player vs player do it
    if you like pve go pve
    but no matter where you go you will always find great people to play with. I went to RT for the first time and made tons of friends and the people there are so friendly/
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    you guys got served by 2009
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.