rogerwolff Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
LOL do you guys still play this game???
Post edited by rogerwolff on

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yep, still playing and very much enjoying the game. And is sure as Hell beats that over hyped terrible game that was released this week. Now THAT is a bad game!!
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • rogerwolff
    edited August 2012
    Yep, still playing and very much enjoying the game. And is sure as Hell beats that over hyped terrible game that was released this week. Now THAT is a bad game!!

well I played both games and I loved the other one, I guess everyone has their own tastes
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    rogerwolff wrote: »

LOL whining players are that bored with their amazingly overhyped game that they come onto the PWI forums?b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ObamaCare - Lost City
    ObamaCare - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    aw man not one of these again dude, girl, thing, it or whatever you are please go away lol the game has got its badside but we still having fun and thats all that matters if your dont have fun here go away and stay away instead of annoying us with this immature **** of a postb:bye
  • rogerwolff
    edited August 2012
    LOL whining players are that bored with their amazingly overhyped game that they come onto the PWI forums?b:bye

LOL, yep, I like to check forum while Im at work, because if I was at home for sure I was playing that game. But I still play PWI once a while, I always loved PWI since I started 4 years ago, just became disapointed when they added R9 and tideborns...
  • rogerwolff
    edited August 2012
    aw man not one of these again dude, girl, thing, it or whatever you are please go away lol the game has got its badside but we still having fun and thats all that matters if your dont have fun here go away and stay away instead of annoying us with this immature **** of a postb:bye

I will go if you give me free medicare and free beer b:surrender
  • ObamaCare - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    I will go if you give me free medicare and free beer b:surrender

LOL XD nah not in that economy buddy
    edited August 2012

And in your own words a few posts down, you state you still play PWI. At least learn how to troll, but I am one to hope the other game sucks the trolls from this one like a dry sponge to a bowl of water.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObamaCare - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    And in your own words a few posts down, you state you still play PWI. At least learn how to troll, but I am one to hope the other game sucks the trolls from this one like a dry sponge to a bowl of water.

Lmao Oh yes that would be wonderful.b:laugh
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Saying a game doesn't fit your preferences is one thing, but saying it's terrible because of that is just downright stupid.

And for the people still throwing around the ''overhyped'' buzzword, they actually had to close their online purchase option of the game because about 75% of their 42 servers are just filled to the brim already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rogerwolff
    edited August 2012

"Once a while", I go to pwi just to say hi to some friends, yes....not actually play.
    Just love to see the rage on posts...LOL, sounds like liberals...b:laugh
  • ObamaCare - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Saying a game doesn't fit your preferences is one thing, but saying it's terrible because of that is just downright stupid.

And for the people still throwing around the ''overhyped'' buzzword, they actually had to close their online purchase option of the game because about 75% of their 42 servers are just filled to the brim already.

well when it come to the overhyped word it depends on how you use it, but as far as server populations go that's to be expected since so much people have been waiting for it for however long and most likely most will stay seeing that they paid for it even if it hasn't reached there expectations. But none the less i wont be surprised if the game has a consistently high ratings and population.
    edited August 2012

I've already elaborated it on other threads, but let me lay it out again and this is my opinion only. If you don't like my opinion, you have your own. I don't like the interface, the screen set up, and so far, the questing, while ok, was a let down. I was expecting more from all the "hype". The graphics, also, seem way over processed. I've tried muting them
    , but they still seem too crisp, and over done. I don't care about the numbers of players. I was just expecting more from the game, and for first impressions, of which I base quite a bit on (been playing MMOs since the late 90s), my first impression was its terrible.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've already elaborated it on other threads, but let me lay it out again and this is my opinion only. If you don't like my opinion, you have your own. I don't like the interface, the screen set up, and so far, the questing, while ok, was a let down. I was expecting more from all the "hype". The graphics, also, seem way over processed. I've tried muting them
    , but they still seem too crisp, and over done. I don't care about the numbers of players. I was just expecting more from the game, and for first impressions, of which I base quite a bit on (been playing MMOs since the late 90s), my first impression was its terrible.

Then don't try to sell your opinion as fact in other posts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited August 2012

... and it's still closed. They seem to be having difficulty adding servers fast enough to keep up with people buying the game and thus closed the "instant" (on-line) purchase option to slow down the pace of incoming players and so as to not degrade the playing experience of everyone else who already made it in.

Ah... PWI could only wistfully dream of experiencing such a head ache. b:laugh

It's still interesting though... how many MMOs does anyone know that were able to turn back paying customers (in this economy !) during the first week of release because they fear for Server over load ?

Over hyped or not... if that's not the definition of a smashing success, I don't know what is.
  • rogerwolff
    edited August 2012
    ... and it's still closed. They seem to be having difficulty adding servers fast enough to keep up with people buying the game and thus closed the "instant" (on-line) purchase option to slow down the pace of in coming players and so as to not degrade the playing experience of everyone else who already made it in.

It's still interesting though... how many MMOs does anyone know that were able to turn back paying customers (in this economy !) during the first week of release because they fear for Server over load ?

Over hyped or not... if that's not the definition of a smashing success, I don't know what is.

Agreed
  • rogerwolff
    edited August 2012

Taste everyone has it own, like everything you said, I loved. Graphics are fantastic, animations, combats, World vs World is the best thing ever, PvP is a lot of fun, and quests are really interesting, you dont have to follow a pre-difined script over and over.
  • ObamaCare - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    ... and it's still closed. They seem to be having difficulty adding servers fast enough to keep up with people buying the game and thus closed the "instant" (on-line) purchase option to slow down the pace of incoming players and so as to not degrade the playing experience of everyone else who already made it in.

agreed. Btw i believe DC universe had a similar situation when it released
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited August 2012

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • Catal - Lost City
    Catal - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    another cry baby and him/ her being sad they cant be good at a game... QQ tideborn, QQ R9, QQ packs just leave and stop crying on the forums