Just Curious^^

JSXSunny - Sanctuary
JSXSunny - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Mhm, did any seeker accomplished that milestone yet?

http://pwcalc.com/a05e017c917125ee

The DMG would be so friggin amazing, I'd rly like to see this build in action thought it should be nearly impossible to get -0,15 int on both r8 rec parts...but we got some rich ppl here, thats why I'm asking^^

I just got 1 time -0,05 int on the plate of my Barb and thats alrdy something xD

BTW: Who else wasted hundreds of million sin Coins to get even one friggin time -int on their r8 rec boots? so annyoing xD
Post edited by JSXSunny - Sanctuary on

Comments

• shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Can probably spend $100,000 real dollars on this game and never see -0.15 int on just one piece of gear.
  • JSXSunny - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Can probably spend $100,000 real dollars on this game and never see -0.15 int on just one piece of gear.

Yep. So I guess u dont even need to be rich, you also need to be extremely lucky :D
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    Since the Seeker is not a toon that gets a great benefit from APS, what's the point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Since the Seeker is not a toon that gets a great benefit from APS, what's the point?

It doesn't get great benefit from plausible aps stats. If the seeker could realistically reach 5.0 with swords, it would turn in to an aps class in a hurry.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It doesn't get great benefit from plausible aps stats. If the seeker could realistically reach 5.0 with swords, it would turn in to an aps class in a hurry.

Yep. Archers are by far the worst APS class, yet it doesn't stop people from making them.

Hell, I've seen enough APS seekers (under 2 aps of course) in BH already that only use auto attack.

But it's a scary thought...
    -They can get Bloodpaint
    -They don't have to sacrifice any of their skills/debuffs for aps
    -They don't have to sacrifice any stat points to go aps
    -They would have both superior AoE as well as single target damage
    -Adrenal Numbness...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    5.0 APS seeker is possible. On this private 1.4.5 server I'm currently playing, there is a seeker with 3 x -0.05 on chest and 1 x -0.05 on boots. The mats for recasting R8 are free, so he took a swing at 500+ tries and succeeded. Go figure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yep. Archers are by far the worst APS class, yet it doesn't stop people from making them.

Amen.

And don't worry with that new -.1 interval tome coming out it won't be as hard to get.

You only have to get lucky with -.1 int on chest and a weapon with -.1 int.

http://www.pwcalc.com/31750f9b9c601ea5
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • JSXSunny - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    o.o The Life Everlasting tome exists for a long time...but I never saw it with -0,1 int just with 0,05 xD but well, if they let it be obtainable through the way with that level 5 tome, the elvel 2 tome and the TT90 Gold Axes...then prices for LUAD would drop drastically xDD
    edited August 2012
    o.o The Life Everlasting tome exists for a long time...but I never saw it with -0,1 int just with 0,05 xD but well, if they let it be obtainable through the way with that level 5 tome, the elvel 2 tome and the TT90 Gold Axes...then prices for LUAD would drop drastically xDD

The tome I wanted to use doesn't exist so I took that and changed the interval..... however it appears there is NO -.1 interval tome.

Sorry folks.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    While you'd think it would be good a sin with Wolf Emblem and higher crit still ends up doing more DPS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • JSXSunny - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    The tome I wanted to use doesn't exist so I took that and changed the interval..... however it appears there is NO -.1 interval tome.

Sorry folks.

xD ya I was wondering about that xDD never heard of a -0,1int tome xD but nvm^^ hard as hell to get int these days...too bad venos don't get int on their r8 rec...that would be...amazing xDD G16 vana 3rd recast mag sword +12 with drakeflames...could be funny with 5.0 in demon spark + wind shield xD
    edited August 2012
    xD ya I was wondering about that xDD never heard of a -0,1int tome xD but nvm^^ hard as hell to get int these days...too bad venos don't get int on their r8 rec...that would be...amazing xDD G16 vana 3rd recast mag sword +12 with drakeflames...could be funny with 5.0 in demon spark + wind shield xD

they can just use fists in human form and not go fox form, though they would lose the 120% weapon damage for not being in Foxform, the interval advantage of fists allowing them to be 4.0 unsparked makes up for it.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2012

aps gonna fail trying to get 3 -.05s lmao

But we got a seeker on lost with 26K HP.
    He can solo about everything in the game.
    b:thanks